Can Anyone Stop Hillary?

I am sorry, Hillary Clinton is our next president Like it or not. So says the oracle of Delphi, err, Denver.

No way the Hillary Benghazi Clinton murderer will sit her fat ass in the Oval Office

NO WAY

When? And for what? She's not even been charged with a crime.

What causes you to have so much difficulty in spelling "yet"?
Umm, not for nothin', but... you rightards have been saying that for 25 years now.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Amazingly, the Drumpf supporters are all for the “establishment” when it comes to this investigation of Ms. Clinton.

Can’t wait to see what they say when some Democrat brings up his missing tax returns in a few weeks.

Amazingly, the Drumpf supporters are all for the “establishment” when it comes to this investigation of Ms. Clinton.

Can’t wait to see what they say when some Democrat brings up his missing tax returns in a few weeks.
CandyAss have'nt had enough here some old shit to refresh some memories...
Hillary Clinton’s U.S. State Department Cover-Ups Go Global
Posted on June 11, 2013 by Marilyn Assenheim

The Diplomatic Security Service is the internal investigating arm of the United States State Department. The DSS, according to CBS News (of all places), has alleged that the United States State Department has covered up world-wide, illegal behavior by their operatives. These shenanigans have occurred under Clinton’s aegis, “ranging from sexual assaults to an underground drug ring.” Not Slick Willy’s administration; these cover-ups took place on Hillary Clinton’s watch.

The scandals currently rocking the regime may appear to dwarf these cover-ups; they don’t. Yes, all governments run shady operations; but the corruption of this regime is an order of magnitude worse. The U.S. State Department has been a law unto itself for longer than anyone cares to remember.

There is no excuse for putting the fox in charge of the hen house. As long as we are considering ridding ourselves of rotten, government agencies, we should put the State Department on the list.

Hillary Clinton's U.S. State Department Cover-Ups Go Global

...:whip:

Hillary Clinton Hears Wrath of Coal Supporters in West Virginia
5 / 24

The New York Times

By AMY CHOZICK
2 hrs ago

BBsy1Gx.img

WILLIAMSON, W.Va. — Hillary Clinton came to campaign in coal country — and she had her feet held to the fire.

As Mrs. Clinton stepped onto the sidewalk on Monday to tour a health and wellness center here, a crowd of protesters stood in the rain, many of them holding signs supporting the leading Republican candidate, Donald J. Trump, and chanted, “Go home!”

Hillary Clinton Hears Wrath of Coal Supporters in West Virginia

Hillary's Campaign to be America’s Third Black President
"I get it" she told the all-black crowd.
May 6, 2016
Crystal Wright
fg.jpg

(hilldabeast would look good in orange)

Hillary Clinton keeps getting blacker and blacker during this campaign. Yes, the presumptive Democrat presidential nominee is pulling the woman card, but she’s also pulling the black card -- hard. Speaking to the NAACP, she told the all-black crowd that “I get it.” The “it” Clinton referred to was the trials and tribulations of being a black American.

“Imagine if white kids were 50 percent more likely to die from asthma than white kids. Imagine if a white baby in parts of this country was twice as likely to die before her first birthday than a black baby. Imagine the country and resources that would flood in to save those children. These inequities are wrong, they’re immoral, they’re un-American, and they have to end,” Clinton roared to the black audience’s delight.

The reason outcomes for black American children are so abysmal is because more black babies (72%) are being born out of wedlock to teens who refuse to parent them. No genius needs to tell anyone this is a prescription for a disastrous life. Blacks are incarcerated at a higher rate because they have no other example to follow but crime. What’s “wrong” is Democrats like Hillary keep condoning this “immoral behavior.”

“I want you to know that I get it and I see it. And it’s important that we have this conversation. For many white Americans, it’s tempting to believe that systemic racism is largely behind us. But anyone asking for your vote has a responsibility to see things as they actually are, not as we wish them to be.”

Hillary’s dog whistling for the black vote comes as no surprise. She learned it from her husband. In 1992, Bill Clinton appeared on the Arsenio Hall Show and played the saxophone to show he was down with the blacks. It worked. Blacks voted for him and jokingly called him America’s first black president.

“Of all the Democrat Party’s constituents, blacks chronically remain the worst off, stuck in the status quo of government dependency generation after generation—while the Democrat Party continues to solidify its political power at our expense,” I note in Con Job.

Unless blacks like writhing in a perpetual state of emergency, I can’t see why voting for a Republican for president once in more than half a century is a bad thing.

Hillary's Campaign to be America’s Third Black President

Once November comes `round...

... Trump gonna give Hillary...

... a royal fanny fannin'...

... an' den sit her back down...

... in her place...

... where she belongs.

(Dat's Kentucky Backwoods Haiku)

Once November comes `round...

... Trump gonna give Hillary...

... a royal fanny fannin'...

... an' den sit her back down...

... in her place...

... where she belongs.

(Dat's Kentucky Backwoods Haiku)
This is how we do it in South Florida...

There once was a candidate named Trump

Whose rhetoric made him sound drunk

Hillary came along

Trump got shlonged

And Hillary put Trump on his rump.

Forum List

Back