Can Anyone Stop Hillary?

If Hillary utters one more claim to have mis-spoken when outed in some disingenuous scheme to garner undeserved political profit, I will puke!
She lied about her experiences in Bosnia all those years ago, she has been caught out lying about her political record time and again, about financial support she received, and she lied about her current political rival Bernie Sanders, and along with that she has stayed silent or waffled about other serious political misjudgements along the way. She continues to hoodwink her silly supporters - or they continue to forgive her. For me though, that crocodile smile, toss of stylish $400 hair-do, not to mention the boringly bland, unchanging mumbled apology, just doesn't cut it in the grown up world of economics and ISIL.
Re those (for anyone else, career detonating) emails she so sorely wants forgotten - If she is claiming that without being 'officially' advised that the obviously sensitive data being thrown hither and thither was 'highly confidential', if not 'top secret', so how could she have been expected to understand that dire fact simply using her own judgement, then such an appalling deficiency has to preclude her from any government decision-making process.
The next 8 years are gonna be especially tough for you.

Hillary Clinton's Bizarre UFO Obsession Isn't Going Away
April 8, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
alien-endorses-bill630.gif

There are few more blatant examples of the political double standards in the media than the differing treatment of Ben Carson for his ideas about pyramids and the way that Hillary Clinton's UFO obsession is treated as a whimsical thing.

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has said that if she is elected, she will 'get to the bottom' of questions over what the government knows about UFOs and aliens.

When asked if she would support UFO disclosure group efforts, she enthusiastically said 'yes'.

'Yes, I'm going to get to the bottom of it,' Hillary Clinton told The Sun reporter last week.

In 2014, Bill Clinton told late-night TV host Jimmy Kimmel that he wouldn't be surprised if aliens visited Earth, and last week

Hillary Clinton appeared to agree with her husband's comments when she spoke about aliens on last week.

'I think we may have been (visited already). We don't know for sure,' she said.

She added that she would like to look into Area 51, which she first called Area 54 but quickly corrected herself.

'He has made me personally pledge we are going to get the information out,' Hillary Clinton said. 'One way or another. Maybe we could have, like, a task force to go to Area 51.'

This actually goes back further to the Rockefeller Brothers Fund and its wealthy UFO fanatic boss.

Hillary Clinton's Bizarre UFO Obsession Isn't Going Away

Calls for American Unity Are Either Dishonest or Naive
Why the only truly "united" countries are totalitarian states.
April 13, 2016
Dennis Prager
hillary.jpg

Just about all candidates for president regularly announce their intent to unite Americans, to "bring us together."

It's a gimmick.

If they are sincere, they are profoundly naive; if they are just muttering sweet nothings in order to seduce Americans to vote for them, they are manipulative.

In his acceptance speech at the 2004 Democratic National Convention, John Kerry, one of the most polarizing figures in modern American political history, said, "Maybe some just see us divided into those red states and blue states, but I see us as one America: red, white and blue."

And President Barack Obama, who has disunited Americans by race, class and gender perhaps more than any president since the beginning of the 20th century, regularly campaigned on the theme of uniting Americans.

In his 2008 victory speech, President-elect Barack Obama said: "We have never been just a collection of ... red states and blue states. We are, and always will be, the United States of America."

In their current campaigns for president, Republican Gov. John Kasich and Democrat Hillary Clinton regularly proclaim their intention to bring Americans together. He, one suspects, because he is naive, and she, because she will say pretzels come from Neptune if it will garner votes.

Bringing people together is actually the theme of John Kasich's entire campaign.

One headline on the "Meet John" page of his website says, "BRINGING PEOPLE TOGETHER, LIFTING PEOPLE UP."

Senator Rob Portman said of Kasich on Feb. 1, 2016, "I am endorsing John Kasich because I believe he is the person our country needs to bring Americans together."

And Clinton, who, according to CNN, is tied with Trump for the most negatives in presidential polling for either Republicans or Democrats since 1984, also speaks repeatedly about her ability and desire to bring Americans together.

The "Hillary Clinton for President Supporters" Facebook page has even said, "We're in the business of bringing people together."

What's more, on April 6, 2016, CNN posted a YouTube video titled: "Hillary Clinton — We need a president who can bring people together."

Lanny Davis, who served as special counsel to former President Bill Clinton, wrote on The Hill website that "Clinton wants to bring us together."

Beyond Kasich and Clinton, Sen. Bernie Sanders made this a major theme in one of his ads called "Together," which begins with Sanders saying, "Our job is to bring people together."

Even Trump, who divides Republicans — not to mention other Americans — like no Republican ever has, uses this mantra.

So, why do presidential candidates repeat this nonsense every four years? Because Americans fall for it every four years.

But it's time to grow up. The gap between the left and right is unbridgeable. Their worldviews are mutually exclusive.

Calls for American Unity Are Either Dishonest or Naive

It is either Bernie or Hillary to be the next POTUS. Hillary is the lesser of the two evils and I am a rational straight thinking Republican.

Sure...

HIllary is doing a good job of stopping Hillary.....

Six months ago....she was unbeatable.....

Trump was never going to get the nomination....

Now you have HuffPo (I think) saying she should step down.

And Trump is the front runner....

I love politics....well not our stupid federal politics.

Sure...

HIllary is doing a good job of stopping Hillary.....

Six months ago....she was unbeatable.....

Trump was never going to get the nomination....

Now you have HuffPo (I think) saying she should step down.

And Trump is the front runner....

I love politics....well not our stupid federal politics.

United are a Federal country.

"Designated Yeller" Hillary Clinton "Gets Along Well" w/Netanyahu
April 18, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
maxresdefault.jpg

Bernie Sanders' ugly anti-Israel positions have allowed Hillary to claim the moral high ground on Israel. But it's a high ground heavily dependent on a short memory.

Clinton said she and Netanyahu “get along well” and, that when allies like the U.S. and Israel have differences, which are inevitable, she would deal with them “quickly, respectfully and responsibly.”

Yes, I think we all remember how quickly, respectfully and responsibly she responded in 2010 when some Israeli committee approved one stage of a multi-stage housing plan in Jerusalem (which has yet to be built.)

This is confusing logic even for Hillary Clinton. Generally being yelled at is not the definition of a good relationship. Maybe it's Hillary Clinton's definition of a good relationship, but I don't really want to delve there.

"Designated Yeller" Hillary Clinton "Gets Along Well" w/Netanyahu

It is either Bernie or Hillary to be the next POTUS. Hillary is the lesser of the two evils and I am a rational straight thinking Republican.
Neither Hillary or Bernie has any chance to be the next POTUS. Hillary may be going from the White House to the Big House, and Bernie will be lucky if he doesn't land in the Nuthouse.

I hate to spoil everyone's happy parade here, but the next president was decided last summer, when Donald Trump announced his candidacy. There hasn't been any doubt since. :biggrin:

Neither Hillary or Bernie has any chance to be the next POTUS. Hillary may be going from the White House to the Big House, and Bernie will be lucky if he doesn't land in the Nuthouse.

I hate to spoil everyone's happy parade here, but the next president was decided last summer, when Donald Trump announced his candidacy. There hasn't been any doubt since. :biggrin:
Bookmarked for future entertainment.

President Hillary Clinton

Only Republicans can make President Hillary Clinton a reality.
April 21, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
hillary_cartoon_for_fpm_.jpg

On January, 20, 2017, President Hillary Clinton might just become a reality. With her face set in the tight unpleasant grimace that is the closest she can come to smiling, she will take the oath of office on a bible, her Alinsky thesis or an Eleanor Roosevelt Ouija board vowing to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

If the bible doesn’t burst into flames on the spot, she will take office with one more lie on her stained conscience after a long career of them.

And the United States will enter the longest period of uninterrupted Democrat rule since FDR. It will be the single greatest opportunity for the left to transform America since the days of the New Deal.

Think of America before the New Deal. And then think of how much America changed after it.

Democrats have tried and failed to make Hillary Clinton president before. They are having trouble carrying her over the finish line now despite her huge lead in money, organization and publicity.

Liberal legacy America goes down the tubes under the libtart watch, wouldn't want to be you...
:splat:

April 21, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
hillary_cartoon_for_fpm_.jpg

On January, 20, 2017, President Hillary Clinton might just become a reality. With her face set in the tight unpleasant grimace that is the closest she can come to smiling, she will take the oath of office on a bible, her Alinsky thesis or an Eleanor Roosevelt Ouija board vowing to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

If the bible doesn’t burst into flames on the spot, she will take office with one more lie on her stained conscience after a long career of them.

And the United States will enter the longest period of uninterrupted Democrat rule since FDR. It will be the single greatest opportunity for the left to transform America since the days of the New Deal.

Think of America before the New Deal. And then think of how much America changed after it.

Democrats have tried and failed to make Hillary Clinton president before. They are having trouble carrying her over the finish line now despite her huge lead in money, organization and publicity.

Liberal legacy America goes down the tubes under the libtart watch, wouldn't want to be you...
:splat:

SdDO6oL.jpg

God lord, I think Hilary is the contender. No Donald. Not Ted. No Bernie. The magic 8 ball seez: Hilary is our next president. Sorry, the magic 8 ball has spoken.

Forum List

Back