Can any CHRISTIAN explain this picture?

That is not how I explained the picture. I explained it the same way you did. If you have further explanations for it, then whose opinions are you really seeking?

Well, I'll rephrase. Is it Christian behavior to celebrate the lynching of a Black person?

No, but it is the response of people who are using the Bible as their justification but who are really just trying to oppress blacks for political, social, and economic reasons.

And some Muslims see no problem killing other Muslims because they aren't the right sect of Muslims, and some Jews see no problem with killing Palestinians because they are Palestinian, and some Atheists have no problem with killing Muslims over parking spaces, and some blacks have no problem killing other blacks over the color they are wearing, and so on and so forth.

People suck and a whole lot of people have absolutely no problem killing other people for the slightest of reasons, or any reason at all. Religion is just anther flimsy justification that some us but if truth be told, most of us can be convinced, or convince ourselves, that hurting someone else is the right thing to do. It's just a flaw in human nature.

Well Sir, obviously to condemn all religion as a reason for killing is the same as condemning all of politics as a reason for killing because of people who attack governments over politics...that is just silly.

And some Muslims see no problem killing other Muslims because they aren't the right sect of Muslims, and some Jews see no problem with killing Palestinians because they are Palestinian, and some Atheists have no problem with killing Muslims over parking spaces, and some blacks have no problem killing other blacks over the color they are wearing, and so on and so forth.

People suck and a whole lot of people have absolutely no problem killing other people for the slightest of reasons, or any reason at all. Religion is just anther flimsy justification that some us but if truth be told, most of us can be convinced, or convince ourselves, that hurting someone else is the right thing to do. It's just a flaw in human nature.

Well Sir, obviously to condemn all religion as a reason for killing is the same as condemning all of politics as a reason for killing because of people who attack governments over politics...that is just silly.

You have it wrong. I'm not condemning religion. I'm condemning people who do evil and then use religion as their justification.

That is not how I explained the picture. I explained it the same way you did. If you have further explanations for it, then whose opinions are you really seeking?

Well, I'll rephrase. Is it Christian behavior to celebrate the lynching of a Black person?
Let me set you straight...you're obviously EITHER confused or looking for an argument. I'll go easy on you and say it's the former not the latter. A cross can be purchased anywhere. It's easy to obtain a cross. That doesn't necessarily mean that MAKES one a Christian or a Jew or an Islam or a goddamn fighter pilot. Go get fucked.

Last edited:
No, but it is the response of people who are using the Bible as their justification but who are really just trying to oppress blacks for political, social, and economic reasons.

Agreed, but that doesn't mean that all Christianity is evil because of people like the KKK.

Let me set you straight...you're obviously EITHER confused or looking for an argument. I'll go easy on you and say it's the former not the latter. A cross can be purchase anywhere. It's easy to obtain a cross. That doesn't necessarily mean that MAKES one a Christian or a Jew or an Islam or a goddamn fighter pilot. Go get fucked.

LOLOL, why did you just verbally assail me with your last sentence. What did I do or say that was worthy of that lol?

The natural law principles of our founding derived from several sources: classical antiquity, English common law, Enlightenment rationalism, and the social and political theories of New England Puritanism and covenant theology.

As the Americans of the 1700s adopted and appreciated these principles, they began to wrestle with the "peculiar" institution of slavery, hoping eventually to put an end to it. Hence the provisions in the Constitution that would lead to that end. The Christians had already put an end to it, regarding Indians and slaves as their equals in God's kingdom and in their meetinghouses, and leading the charge for abolition.

Modern-day leftists say they're Christians, too, yet will rob Peter to pay Paul. Read some history of these "Christians" regarding race relations, and maybe you'll stop asking these elementary questions.

Agreed, but that doesn't mean that all Christianity is evil because of people like the KKK.
Just like NOT ALL NEGROES are thieving, murdering THUGS. But a huge freaking chunk of them are.

Last edited:
So I get it, a group claims to be Christian and kills people and that means all Christians are murderers, BUT a group claims to Muslim and murders and they are not representative of that religion. I got that right?

Well said, Gunny.

Semper Fi

So I get it, a group claims to be Christian and kills people and that means all Christians are murderers, BUT a group claims to Muslim and murders and they are not representative of that religion. I got that right?

LOLOL. Who said "all Christians are murderers?" I said that the "Christian" doctrine of Christ paid the price for all of your sins can encourage those who believe in that doctrine to behave in whatever manner that they want to...I did not say that "all" Christians are murderers BUT OBVIOUSLY FROM THE PICTURE, SOME "CHRISTIANS" SEE NO PROBLEM CLAIMING CHRIST AND MURDERING BLACKS FOR BEING BLACK.
Ya? And when was the picture taken again? Once again I hear no denouncing Muslims for Muslim terrorists, in fact all I hear is people like you claiming that when a supposed Christian does something it proves Christians are bad evil or what ever, but when a Muslim does it NOW not a 100 years ago, you claim he does not represent the religion at all.

Its not just Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, Asians who are targeted by christians' desire for sharia law.

Women, gays, children, the elderly ........ Equal opportunity hate and discrimination.
Be specific, provide us a Christian main stream American leader or anywhere else that advocates we use the Bible to decide our laws and our form of Government. I can point to millions of Muslims that INSIST the Koran and Sharia law decide the law and Government.As for women gays and children I guess you don't mind that Muslims are murdering them treating them as slaves and property all over the world and I demand you provide evidence that Christians are doing the same.

Would any Christian care to explain it as far as people wearing crosses celebrating a lyching?

Uhhh, weren't virtually all the abolitionists Christian? Harriet Tubman, Sojourner Truth?

In modern times, I heard about this guy named MLK. Maybe anonymous19 thinks he was a medical doctor, or earned a doctorate in astrophysics.

This is the kind of stuff that trashes a forum on religion, as well as agenda-driven threads by Christian fundamentalists. They both suck, for different reasons.

Let me set you straight...you're obviously EITHER confused or looking for an argument. I'll go easy on you and say it's the former not the latter. A cross can be purchase anywhere. It's easy to obtain a cross. That doesn't necessarily mean that MAKES one a Christian or a Jew or an Islam or a goddamn fighter pilot. Go get fucked.

LOLOL, why did you just verbally assail me with your last sentence. What did I do or say that was worthy of that lol?
Well..you LOL about it. So I must have made you happy, asshole. Here, let's enjoy a good chuckle together.
ROTFL110x85.gif

Just like all NOT ALL NEGROES are thieving, murdering THUGS. But a huge freaking chunk of them are.

LOLOLOL. You obviously don't know all Black people...you are going by the media's portrayal of Blacks.

Peace.
If I were going by the media portrayal of NEGROES, I would believe that they are the most wonderful, yet mistreated poor bastards on the face of the earth...Right up until the video of last nights murder victims are shown. As of last night in St. Louis city, through February 13th, 20 DEAD NEGROES inside the city limits. As far as I can tell at the hands of other NEGROES.

If the media wants me to believe their black sob stories they better stop counting dead people and make a better attempt to hide how they are as animalistic as they appear to be in their newsvideos.

Forum List

Back