Can any CHRISTIAN explain this picture?

Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
I just came across this photo:

lynchklanwithlynchedblackman_4.jpg

Would any Christian care to explain it as far as people wearing crosses celebrating a lyching?

Peace.

I just came across this photo:

lynchklanwithlynchedblackman_4.jpg

Would any Christian care to explain it as far as people wearing crosses celebrating a lyching?

Peace.

I'm not a Christian, but people using religion to justify evils isn't something that Christians have a monopoly on. Every religion everywhere has had some bad things done it its name by otherwise good people because they were convinced by a holy man it was the right thing to do...or they did evil but didn't want to come to terms with their evil and so used a twisted interpretation of their holy writings to absolve their sins.

So I get it, a group claims to be Christian and kills people and that means all Christians are murderers, BUT a group claims to Muslim and murders and they are not representative of that religion. I got that right?

The christians are given a walk, a pass, protected by the first amendment.

The Muslims are targeted by those same christians.

So I get it, a group claims to be Christian and kills people and that means all Christians are murderers, BUT a group claims to Muslim and murders and they are not representative of that religion. I got that right?

The christians are given a walk, a pass, protected by the first amendment.

The Muslims are targeted by those same christians.
Where are Christians targeting Muslims?

LOLOL. Who said "all Christians are murderers?" I said that the "Christian" doctrine of Christ paid the price for all of your sins can encourage those who believe in that doctrine to behave in whatever manner that they want to...I did not say that "all" Christians are murderers BUT OBVIOUSLY FROM THE PICTURE, SOME "CHRISTIANS" SEE NO PROBLEM CLAIMING CHRIST AND MURDERING BLACKS FOR BEING BLACK.

Its not just Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, Asians who are targeted by christians' desire for sharia law.

Women, gays, children, the elderly ........ Equal opportunity hate and discrimination.

And some Muslims see no problem killing other Muslims because they aren't the right sect of Muslims, and some Jews see no problem with killing Palestinians because they are Palestinian, and some Atheists have no problem with killing Muslims over parking spaces, and some blacks have no problem killing other blacks over the color they are wearing, and so on and so forth.

People suck and a whole lot of people have absolutely no problem killing other people for the slightest of reasons, or any reason at all. Religion is just anther flimsy justification that some us but if truth be told, most of us can be convinced, or convince ourselves, that hurting someone else is the right thing to do. It's just a flaw in human nature.

Its not just Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, Asians who are targeted by christians' desire for sharia law.

Women, gays, children, the elderly ........ Equal opportunity hate and discrimination.
Oh, everyone in the world is wrong except for you, eh. The Christians are the ones who desire Sharia law.

Interesting.

I noticed women, children, Hispanics Muslims, Blacks, and Asians getting free bags of food at my Church food bank this morning and not a single Christian helping out there mentioned sharia law. There may have been a gay or two there, but I didn't bother to ask since it is of no consequence. Equal opportunity love and a complete lack of discrimination. A dipshitt like you should try it, you might like it and you might even learn something.

And some Muslims see no problem killing other Muslims because they aren't the right sect of Muslims, and some Jews see no problem with killing Palestinians because they are Palestinian, and some Atheists have no problem with killing Muslims over parking spaces, and some blacks have no problem killing other blacks over the color they are wearing, and so on and so forth.

People suck and a whole lot of people have absolutely no problem killing other people for the slightest of reasons, or any reason at all. Religion is just anther flimsy justification that some us but if truth be told, most of us can be convinced, or convince ourselves, that hurting someone else is the right thing to do. It's just a flaw in human nature.

True dat ^^^

That is not how I explained the picture. I explained it the same way you did. If you have further explanations for it, then whose opinions are you really seeking?

Well, I'll rephrase. Is it Christian behavior to celebrate the lynching of a Black person?

Forum List

Back