Can any CHRISTIAN explain this picture?

Trinity based religions are far removed from God--all of creation sees a disunified mass of confusion--- Mark 3:24-26-- A house divided will not stand.

So I get it, a group claims to be Christian and kills people and that means all Christians are murderers, BUT a group claims to Muslim and murders and they are not representative of that religion. I got that right?

Us atheists don't discriminate between which lie you believe.

That is not how I explained the picture. I explained it the same way you did. If you have further explanations for it, then whose opinions are you really seeking?

Well, I'll rephrase. Is it Christian behavior to celebrate the lynching of a Black person?

The natural law principles of our founding derived from several sources: classical antiquity, English common law, Enlightenment rationalism, and the social and political theories of New England Puritanism and covenant theology.

As the Americans of the 1700s adopted and appreciated these principles, they began to wrestle with the "peculiar" institution of slavery, hoping eventually to put an end to it. Hence the provisions in the Constitution that would lead to that end. The Christians had already put an end to it, regarding Indians and slaves as their equals in God's kingdom and in their meetinghouses, and leading the charge for abolition.

Modern-day leftists say they're Christians, too, yet will rob Peter to pay Paul. Read some history of these "Christians" regarding race relations, and maybe you'll stop asking these elementary questions.

Our rights do not come from man

Mark Levin gave a brilliant opening today, responding to an interview between CNN’s Chris Cuomo and the Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court Roy Moore. In the interview, Moore made the point that our rights come from God but Cuomo quickly interrupted, telling Moore that our rights do not come from God and he knows it, that our rights actually come from man.

Levin responds, pointing out that our rights do come from God and spends the whole segment explaining why. It’s crucial to understanding this, Levin points out, because this defines the difference between liberty and tyranny.

That is not how I explained the picture. I explained it the same way you did. If you have further explanations for it, then whose opinions are you really seeking?

Well, I'll rephrase. Is it Christian behavior to celebrate the lynching of a Black person?

The natural law principles of our founding derived from several sources: classical antiquity, English common law, Enlightenment rationalism, and the social and political theories of New England Puritanism and covenant theology.

As the Americans of the 1700s adopted and appreciated these principles, they began to wrestle with the "peculiar" institution of slavery, hoping eventually to put an end to it. Hence the provisions in the Constitution that would lead to that end. The Christians had already put an end to it, regarding Indians and slaves as their equals in God's kingdom and in their meetinghouses, and leading the charge for abolition.

Modern-day leftists say they're Christians, too, yet will rob Peter to pay Paul. Read some history of these "Christians" regarding race relations, and maybe you'll stop asking these elementary questions.

Our rights do not come from man

Mark Levin gave a brilliant opening today, responding to an interview between CNN’s Chris Cuomo and the Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court Roy Moore. In the interview, Moore made the point that our rights come from God but Cuomo quickly interrupted, telling Moore that our rights do not come from God and he knows it, that our rights actually come from man.

Levin responds, pointing out that our rights do come from God and spends the whole segment explaining why. It’s crucial to understanding this, Levin points out, because this defines the difference between liberty and tyranny.

Levin can babble on about how the sky fairies have given him his rights and by the way told him he and his Jew buddies are special but Me? I will demand MY rights from men thank you and it will be men that pay for attempting to take them. Levin's relatives didn't get much action from their god in the death camps. I would have to say that "gods" track record sucks. I'll get mine's from guns and the knowledge of how to defend what's mine.

Trinity based religions are far removed from God--all of creation sees a disunified mass of confusion--- Mark 3:24-26-- A house divided will not stand.

Mark 3:24-25 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand.

Stupid little devil, your distortion of God's Word can't lead astray the elect.

Mark 13:22 For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform signs and wonders, to lead astray, if possible, the elect.

Levin can babble on about how the sky fairies have given him his rights and by the way told him he and his Jew buddies are special but Me? I will demand MY rights from men thank you and it will be men that pay for attempting to take them. Levin's relatives didn't get much action from their god in the death camps. I would have to say that "gods" track record sucks. I'll get mine's from guns and the knowledge of how to defend what's mine.
Those gun rights came from people who believed we were created and rights were inherent in our make up (inalienable) and government can only limit rights. Governments don't give rights. Our rights, like the 2nd are based on that thinking whether you approve or not is immaterial.

Those gun rights came from people who believed we were created and rights were inherent in our make up (inalienable) and government can only limit rights. Governments don't give rights. Our rights, like the 2nd are based on that thinking whether you approve or not is immaterial.

Imaginary sky fairies don't have any power to give or take human being's rights.

Imaginary sky fairies don't have any power to give or take human being's rights.
The point was lost on you (no surprise). It's irrelevant what you think about rights, the fact is that's how the founders saw it and put it in motion to ensure you today have those rights. You can disagree with their thinking but it doesn't change the facts.

The point was lost on you (no surprise). It's irrelevant what you think about rights, the fact is that's how the founders saw it and put it in motion to ensure you today have those rights. You can disagree with their thinking but it doesn't change the facts.

There was no god then as now. People believed a lot of stupid things hundreds of years ago. Some still do.

Mark 3:24-25 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand.

Stupid little devil, your distortion of God's Word can't lead astray the elect.

Mark 13:22 For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform signs and wonders, to lead astray, if possible, the elect.

Jesus started 1 single religion--ot one religion--its all that is needed--one truth, one faith, one God, the God Israel served in the ot--a single being mono god named-YHWH(Jehovah)--John 4:22-24--Jesus' God and Father. John 20:17

Because they can!
on edit: Because they could at the time since they were Democrats and the south was solidly under Democrat control. Christians, then and now condemned the acts of a few pretending to be Christians.

You can keep burning in hell, you liar (how do you know who the people in the picture are? and how do you know what all Christians did/do then/now?)

F*ck you!

Ya? And when was the picture taken again? Once again I hear no denouncing Muslims for Muslim terrorists, in fact all I hear is people like you claiming that when a supposed Christian does something it proves Christians are bad evil or what ever, but when a Muslim does it NOW not a 100 years ago, you claim he does not represent the religion at all.

Well Sir lol, you are making interpretations of me and claiming that they are facts. Let me make myself perfectly clear, God-Willing, about where I stand on Christianity/Christians & Islam/Muslims:

Christianity/Christians: True Christianity is good; some who claim Christianity do things that Jesus did not teach.

Islam/Muslims: True Islam is good; some who claim Islam do things that Muhammad did not teach.

What I have said on these forums is that "Islam" is being unfairly singled out as controversial while the controversialness of "Christianity" and people like this: Christian terrorism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia are being ignored!

It is people like YOU who are unfair and biased, and do not attack people like: Christian terrorism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia like you attack "Islam" & "Muslims."

Uhhh, weren't virtually all the abolitionists Christian? Harriet Tubman, Sojourner Truth?

In modern times, I heard about this guy named MLK. Maybe anonymous19 thinks he was a medical doctor, or earned a doctorate in astrophysics.

This is the kind of stuff that trashes a forum on religion, as well as agenda-driven threads by Christian fundamentalists. They both suck, for different reasons.

Well Sir, we can talk about Christian individuals who fought racism, but how could a predominately Christian country, whose representatives in government represent them, make the forced enslavement of Blacks based on race the law? What does that say about "Christianity?"

Peace & Blessings to you.

If I were going by the media portrayal of NEGROES, I would believe that they are the most wonderful, yet mistreated poor bastards on the face of the earth...Right up until the video of last nights murder victims are shown. As of last night in St. Louis city, through February 13th, 20 DEAD NEGROES inside the city limits. As far as I can tell at the hands of other NEGROES.

If the media wants me to believe their black sob stories they better stop counting dead people and make a better attempt to hide how they are as animalistic as they appear to be in their newsvideos.

LOLOL. Well simpleton lol, first, let's examine some statistics lol...the Black population of America is approximately 45,000,000, and of all America's incarcerated, Blacks number nearly 1,000,000; so, dufis (lol,) if 1,000,000 out of 45,000,000 American Blacks are incarcerated (2.2%,) all Blacks are not criminals. You are feeding from a media that likes to portray people as they like to portray them and not as they truly are.

Second, your people were not made beasts of burden for 3 centuries then "freed" one day without being returned to a condition of humanity, but were instead made to continue dependence on a race that showed themselves to be open enemies...Just repair the damage that your race did to Blacks and maybe the "condition" of Blacks that you hate so much will get better...lol.

Peace.

Last edited:
Well Sir, we can talk about Christian individuals who fought racism, but how could a predominately Christian country, whose representatives in government represent them, make the forced enslavement of Blacks based on race the law? What does that say about "Christianity?"

It was not a few Christians who comprised the abolishionist movement. There were no utilitarians putting their lives at risk to free the slaves. Reasonable men adapt themselves to the world they live in. All progress is a product of the unreasonable man.

What does it say about atheism and Christianity alike that we support a meat industry where factory raised animals 'live' strapped to the ground in filthy windowless cages? What does is say about atheists and Christians alike that we throw men into rape cages for possession of marijuana? It says that man can be callous. It says that man dwells in the ego center of his being. It says that man needs to strive to be better than merely a logical pragmatist guided only by the ideals of utility.

The only thing that your photo says about Christianity is that putting a cross around your neck doesn't innoculate you from being self-absorbed and self-serving.

What does the institution of slavery say about man? Consider that blacks were capturing blacks in Africa and providing them for slaver ships at ports in Sierra Leone. Slavery was first and foremost a biproduct of economics. The Bible was merely a supplemental tool used as a twisted justification. Any number of alternative justifications could have served in its stead. Indeed, the most compelling argument for slavery was material profit. Your thread belongs in the economics forum.

What belongs in the religion forum? The awakening of the Christian conscience which brought about abolishion. People risked their lives, not out of service to profane utility, but in service of a higher ideal.

There was no god then as now. People believed a lot of stupid things hundreds of years ago. Some still do.
So your rights are at the whim of a man? they are not inalienable? They are totally dependent on man?

It was not a few Christians who comprised the abolishionist movement. There were no utilitarians putting their lives at risk to free the slaves. Reasonable men adapt themselves to the world they live in. All progress is a product of the unreasonable man.

What does it say about atheism and Christianity alike that we support a meat industry where factory raised animals 'live' strapped to the ground in filthy windowless cages? What does is say about atheists and Christians alike that we throw men into rape cages for possession of marijuana? It says that man can be callous. It says that man dwells in the ego center of his being. It says that man needs to strive to be better than merely a logical pragmatist guided only by the ideals of utility.

The only thing that your photo says about Christianity is that putting a cross around your neck doesn't innoculate you from being self-absorbed and self-serving.

What does the institution of slavery say about man? Consider that blacks were capturing blacks in Africa and providing them for slaver ships at ports in Sierra Leone. Slavery was first and foremost a biproduct of economics. The Bible was merely a supplemental tool used as a twisted justification. Any number of alternative justifications could have served in its stead. Indeed, the most compelling argument for slavery was material profit. Your thread belongs in the economics forum.

What belongs in the religion forum? The awakening of the Christian conscience which brought about abolishion. People risked their lives, not out of service to profane utility, but in service of a higher ideal.

Well Sir/Ma'am, you'll have to forgive me but I just will not expect people as race-hateful as Whites have been in the past to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth when it comes to reporting on history.

I know what I see in that picture, people all wearing crosses, the emblem of Christianity, and celebrating the lynching of a Black. And what that tells me about Christianity is that not all who profess Christ truly follow him.

Peace.

Well Sir/Ma'am, you'll have to forgive me but I just will not expect people as race-hateful as Whites have been in the past to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth when it comes to reporting on history.

I know what I see in that picture, people all wearing crosses, the emblem of Christianity, and celebrating the lynching of a Black. And what that tells me about Christianity is that not all who profess Christ truly follow him.

Peace.
Just admit you hate whites and Christians and are looking for someway to put them down. We all know it. The fact that you harp on things from 100 years ago while ignoring the murder mayhem and slaughter being done NOW by Islam says it all.

Forum List

Back