Can a person sincerely be a conservative American and also participate in the attacks on Trump?

Nope, this is not being sly at all:

Even I understood that was clearly a joke. Trump often times made really stupid statements and then pass them off as a joke but this was clearly done tongue in cheek.

Even I understood that was clearly a joke. Trump often times made really stupid statements and then pass them off as a joke but this was clearly done tongue in cheek.
In other words, you are a supporter of Trump as no one in their right mind would ever believe that any of those cases were jokes.

He expects people to believe what he is saying. It was a joke, he said many times when it was never a joke, not when the matters were so serious.

He also joked when he asked Zelinski to find information on Joe Biden.

Always a joke.

Let us all laugh with him, because what he wants have no consequences.

In other words, you are a supporter of Trump as no one in their right mind would ever believe that any of those cases were jokes.

Dang, you got me, I'm a Trump supporter. LOL

He expects people to believe what he is saying. It was a joke, he said many times when it was never a joke, not when the matters were so serious.

He also joked when he asked Zelinski to find information on Joe Biden.

Always a joke.

Let us all laugh with him, because what he wants have no consequences.

She lost to the worst candidate in the history of the country.

By all means speak for yourself, do not speak for any Democrat, Republican or Independent who did not vote for Trump in 2020, and there were many Republicans who did not vote for him then.

There is not coordinated effort at all. There is following the Constitution and the Rule of Law, something Trump refused to do from day one. Which is why so many Republicans never had any support for him or took it away in the past 6 years.

Voting, decided why Trump lost. No nefarious this or that to remove him. 7 Million more people said NO to him. He lost.
Of course I speak for myself. That is why I said "I" instead of "we" like the sheeple do.

If you do not think there has been coordination between the Democrat party, the f.b.i., the mainstream media and the technocrat globalists, you have simply not paid any attention AT ALL.

Dang, you got me, I'm a Trump supporter. LOL

She lost to the worst candidate in the history of the country.
And the destruction he is capable of continues.

Even if you are not a Trump supporter, those votes mattered and would have made a difference.

Former Presidents Bush Sr. and Jr were begging voters to vote for Hilary so that Trump would not become President.

Too many were not aware of it, or did not respond to their request.

The loss is catastrophic, as they realized.

Of course I speak for myself. That is why I said "I" instead of "we" like the sheeple do.

If you do not think there has been coordination between the Democrat party, the f.b.i., the mainstream media and the technocrat globalists, you have simply not paid any attention AT ALL.
My apologies.

And the destruction he is capable of continues.

Even if you are not a Trump supporter, those votes mattered and would have made a difference.

I refuse to vote for the lesser evil. I refuse to abide by the belief we must vote (D) or (R) especially when both candidates are horrible choices.

What sealed it for me. When we had the water protest out west, Hillary condemned them. Stein went out and protested with them.

Former Presidents Bush Sr. and Jr were begging voters to vote for Hilary so that Trump would not become President.

Maybe they did but if so it wouldn't be surprising that war mongers would support war mongers.

Too many were not aware of it, or did not respond to their request.

The loss is catastrophic, as they realized.

We lose either way and it's sad those are our options.

Nothing in your list is "conservatism"

A legitimate conservative would NEVER have supported anything Donald Trump did. His policies were the antithesis of conservative values. Profligate spending. Increased the deficit, cut taxes without paying for the tax cut;

Diasastrous trade wars leading to high tariffs, ballooning trade deficits, and the highest rate of farm bankruptcies in history. Out of control deficits. Failure to deal with immigration issues. Failure to deal with opioid deaths.

Fracturing of NATO; allowing Iran to reach nuclear capability; tearing up strategic arms limitations treaty with Russia; Allowing North Korea to achieve ICBM capability.

And the worst covid response in the world, leading to more disease, death and economic collapse in the world.

Ok secular progressive Marxist Democrat. Let's hear your definition of "conservatism."

I have to say no. Not anymore.

On August 7, 2022, I would have said yes. It was possible that a person with conservative views, who only followed the mainstream media would think that the endless investigations of Trump were legitimate, and that Congress only failed to convict Trump at his two impeachment trials due to partisanship. If you only read headlines, and watch the very short television news (compared to newpapers and text media), it was possible to think, 'that Trump is a jerk who makes the GOP look bad. I'll be glad when he's gone so we can have real conservatives in charge again.'

On August 8th, the anti-Trumpers revealed themselves as the fascists they are in a way that no one can claim to still be ignorant of. If you are still joining in with the Trump bashing, you are throwing your lot in with the worst anti-Americans to ever come into power in the United States so far. They hate Trump more than they love America, at least as a democratic republic. No matter your view on this or that con vs. prog issue, the first step is to restore that democratic republic by bringing the entrenched security state under control, and make votes count fairly again.

If you think Liz Cheney is the kind of Republican you can get behind, then you are equally behind Adam Schiff and Jamie Raskin. You have been for a while, but now you cannot claim not to know it.
great read here :)

The only part I can't relate to is the first part bc I have supported Trump ever since he became the nominee... really started paying attn to him when he said, at a debate, that he is pro life.. I don't think even Reagan said it with such conviction and at a debate... but then again, I didn't watch debates much in those (Reagan) days..

In any case, once I saw how he was so different from Hitlery and once I learned just how utterly corrupt and dishonest she was... well, that was about 7 years ago and I have been a Trump person ever since.

Then I saw what he did for the USA! He really did make America great... kept his promises! (unusual by itself)...

and then that Party of Perverts and Baby Killers stole everything from us!

:45:

You know what really offended my daughter? (she was 15 at the time). Trump's statement about grabbing them by the......................
Let not her heart be troubled. Trump made crude remarks about women in the past, but he has since found Jesus. I could say the same about myself.

Four years serving his country apart from his wife and not a hint of a blue dress scandal. President Cumstain could not keep his Willie out of a chubby twenty year old's mouth with his Wife in the other wing. He was a feminist hero.

Let not her heart be troubled. Trump made crude remarks about women in the past, but he has since found Jesus. I could say the same about myself.

It is not my place to judge but his actions do not support that.

Four years serving his country apart from his wife and not a hint of a blue dress scandal. President Cumstain could not keep his Willie out of a chubby twenty year old's mouth with his Wife in than other wing. He was a feminist hero.

I'm sure if she had been 15 during the Clinton mess she wouldn't have supported him either.

I believe that a person can be a true conservative and be critical of Trump, but I also don't view criticisms as "attacks".

That's for the bunched up, wadded-up panties crowd...

Forum List

Back