Can a person sincerely be a conservative American and also participate in the attacks on Trump?

I'm for a supermajority vote in both the Senate and the House. That way we can't have one party in either place be able to abuse their power unlimitedly and be above the law like the democrats are doing now.

I am not. The intent was never to create a permanent supermajority. Too much of the country's business is not getting done.,

Destroying the hard drives was deliberate.

Democrats still can not grasp the fact that Hillary lost to the worst candidate in the history of the country and it was because of stuff like this.

She didn't lose Wisconsin and Michigan because they felt Trump was a good choice.

Clinton ran a poor campaign in terms of getting voters out. Also a lot of voters expected Clinton to win and stayed home. That is why the turnout in 2020 was so high. Voters were not about to make the same mistake twice.

I had decided long before then I was not going to vote for her. I imagine most felt the same. Again, it was against the worst candidate in history that she lost to.

I think if people had known that it would lead to Trump winning, they would have voted for her.

I think if people had known that it would lead to Trump winning, they would have voted for her.

People who do not vote (D) or (R) have been accused of electing one or the other forever. Do you think I didn't hear those arguments when I voted for Vermin Supreme in 2012?

How about, if people knew it would lead to Trump winning they wouldn't have made Hillary the nominee?

People who do not vote (D) or (R) have been accused of electing one or the other forever. Do you think I didn't hear those arguments when I voted for Vermin Supreme in 2012?

How about, if people knew it would lead to Trump winning they wouldn't have made Hillary the nominee?

It doesn't matter whether you did or not. The larger the turnout, the likelier Trump would have lost.

The Lincoln Project is a conservative group, which has long opposed Trump and his Republican allies. It issued a strongly worded statement late on Tuesday following the primary defeat of Wyoming Representative Liz Cheney.

Trump Republicans have largely abondoned conservative principles. The statement essentially said that the Republican Party is no longer a conservative party. It is something else entirely.

Tonight, the nation marks the end of the Republican Party. What remains shares the name and branding of the traditional GOP, but is in fact an authoritarian nationalist cult dedicated only to Donald Trump.

In 2016, Vladimir Putin helped Trump become our President.

"The [Republican] Senate Intelligence Committee reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office." https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...rms-russia-aimed-to-help-trump-in-2016-198171

The cult members don't care. Most of the uninformed educationally challenged members don't know of Putin's role in 2016.

Putin is pleased with his choice because our nation is in turmoil as the former President is embroiled in a number of investigations. They would include White House documents, the Jan. 6 coup attempt to overthrow the elected government, civil and criminal business actions in New York, and Trump's tax returns.

The cult members don't care. Most of the uninformed educationally challenged members don't know of Trump's multiple criminal liabilities, and they don't know they are doing the bidding of the Russian dictator.

All the cult members have one thing in common. They don't know, and they don't want to know. They are not fans of reality, and, beyond the Farm Report, they rarely watch responsible news programming, believing it to be fake news because they report the difficulties faced by their cult leader, Donald Trump.

They believe. That's all they know, and that is all they want to know.

A number of reports involve Trump's many problems with the law. Trump Republicans are a no-show. They don't defend Trump. They don't support Trump.

Their support for their cult leader is based entirely on avoiding what Trump says and does.

The mystery is, why Trump? Why a man with inherited billions? Why an extreme narcissist who doesn't give a rat's ass about anyone except himself?

Can a person sincerely be a conservative American and also participate in the attacks on Trump?​

No more than a Christian can reject 6 of the 10 commandments and call themselves a Christian.
What Trump did for America and tried to do for Americans (despite the RINOs) was conservative all the way.

Can a person sincerely be a conservative American and also participate in the attacks on Trump?​

No more than a Christian can reject 6 of the 10 commandments and call themselves a Christian.
What Trump did for America and tried to do for Americans (despite the RINOs) was conservative all the way.

LOL,

I can count 6 Trump routinely violated and others I could make an argument for.

I have to say no. Not anymore.

On August 7, 2022, I would have said yes. It was possible that a person with conservative views, who only followed the mainstream media would think that the endless investigations of Trump were legitimate, and that Congress only failed to convict Trump at his two impeachment trials due to partisanship. If you only read headlines, and watch the very short television news (compared to newpapers and text media), it was possible to think, 'that Trump is a jerk who makes the GOP look bad. I'll be glad when he's gone so we can have real conservatives in charge again.'

On August 8th, the anti-Trumpers revealed themselves as the fascists they are in a way that no one can claim to still be ignorant of. If you are still joining in with the Trump bashing, you are throwing your lot in with the worst anti-Americans to ever come into power in the United States so far. They hate Trump more than they love America, at least as a democratic republic. No matter your view on this or that con vs. prog issue, the first step is to restore that democratic republic by bringing the entrenched security state under control, and make votes count fairly again.

If you think Liz Cheney is the kind of Republican you can get behind, then you are equally behind Adam Schiff and Jamie Raskin. You have been for a while, but now you cannot claim not to know it.

No, of course not.

I am not. The intent was never to create a permanent supermajority. Too much of the country's business is not getting done.,
What would happen if we got rid of the filibuster is that every time party fortunes change, the laws would change. First there would be Roe, then it would be over, then it would be here again, then it would be over. Same with everything else. By needing supermajority votes in both the House and the Senate, if forces both sides to work together to keep the laws the same for generations.

You may think you are a libertarian but you are a Trump trained monkey. A member of the Trump cult. Adulation of your great leader Donald Trump is the most important thing in your world; conservative philosophy, liberal philosophy, libertarian philosophy be damned. You will do anything to help your messiah Trump. Everything you are parroting is right out of the Trump play book. Truth be damned
I feel your post I was responding to was as insulting as my post. It is insulting to our country and the many individuals who have valid concerns about Trump. You are standing up to man who has 5 kids by 3 wives, along with multiple affairs. Brags about grabbing women by the pussy. Has recently settled civil suits based on a fraudulent University and a fraudulent charity where he fleeced many people.
To act like you take the high road, that you are above fray is a joke. You are supporting the most unethical, immoral, self-absorbed President ever. You should be embarrassed.

yeh, and dementia man doesn't have dementia

and we are not experiencing inflation
and the irs won't go after anyone making less than $400,000
and the Afghanistan withdrawal was a total success!
Biden is not a liberal; we do have inflation; the IRS will not go after the middle class, just the rich who refuse their fair share; and we never should have gone to Afghanistan in the first place.

Can a person sincerely be a conservative and not attack Donald Trump?

Last edited:
On August 8th, the anti-Trumpers revealed themselves as the fascists they are in a way that no one can claim to still be ignorant of. If you are still joining in with the Trump bashing, you are throwing your lot in with the worst anti-Americans to ever come into power in the United States so far. They hate Trump more than they love America, at least as a democratic republic.
NFBW: I hate Trump mostly for his racist and fascist attempt to stay in power leading up to and on Jan6. So what did I do on August 8, seeing as how I hate Trump for shitting on law and order ever since you put him in power to please Putin in November 2016? End2208300605

Last edited:
But if you believe in America as a democratic republic, you would condemn the way Trump is being treated. If not, not.
Trump is a racist proven by the fake electors plot to throw out the votes in
Michigan Wisconsin Arizona Georgia Nevada Pennsylvania and New Mexico because he said big cities with high minority populations are where the election was stolen from him. He is lying. Black voters did not cheat. Trump is a liar and a racist because he made that up. He was willing to throw out the votes in those states because he says the black voters in Detroit Philadelphia Milwaukee Phoenix Atlanta cheated and that’s the only reason he lost the election. He Produced no proof - That makes him a racist liar and if you don’t hate him for ttat racism then you’re a racist yourself.

Forum List

Back