Can a person sincerely be a conservative American and also participate in the attacks on Trump?

That's absurd on its face, the way the government and the mainstream media has been in full "get Trump" mode for six years.

Absurd? LOL, you are unable to grasp why a teen girl would have been offended over what he said?

Really?

My answer is that Trump is far from being a Conservative. He holds a few conservative social views, some of which he just "found" when he choose to run as a Repub.

If being a Conservative means believing in smaller government and less spending, then supporting Trump is really no different than supporting Biden
And where are the conservatives with their views just winning in the national politics? They are all Rockefeller Republicans and that is their view. It is so bad that toddlers are having sex changes and are mutilated.

Absurd? LOL, you are unable to grasp why a teen girl would have been offended over what he said?

Really?
No, I'm saying she had to be listening to the mainstream media to hear it endlessly repeated. Was she offended by Bill Clinton and Vernon Jordan saying that they "talk pussy" on the golf course? Let me guess: she never heard of it.

How about Clinton dropping his pants and saying "kiss it," to an unpaid campaign worker? Oh . . . never heard of that either, huh?

How about his raping Juanita Broaddrick? No?

No, I'm saying she had to be listening to the mainstream media to hear it endlessly repeated. Was she offended by Bill Clinton and Vernon Jordan saying that they "talk pussy" on the golf course? Let me guess: she never heard of it.

How about Clinton dropping his pants and saying "kiss it," to an unpaid campaign worker? Oh . . . never heard of that either, huh?

How about his raping Juanita Broaddrick? No?
Biden raping Tara Reade and sending evidence of her contemporaneous complaint to a large university in his state sealed by his command? She must have been offended by that, surely?

No, huh?

She couldn't have been offended by hearing it even once?
Sure she could have. But if a kid that young heard it even once, it was because the media replayed it over and over, and it bled onto the teeniebopper shows as well. Unless, she is a fifteen year old news junkie that only watches CNN and the alphabet networks. Or unless you just couldn't wait to tell her yourself.

You didn't ask me for parenting advice, but you brought your kid up, so I'll just tell you what I told my own daughter when we heard that about the pussy grabbing talk for the umpteenth time:

"Boys often say crude things about girls, and they never really grow out of it, even as grown men. Not unless they find something that helps bring them out of that childish phase, like I found your mother and Trump found Jesus. That coach from last year that you thought was so great and even had a crush on? No telling what you would hear if there was an unexpected microphone on the table when he was discussing a just finished practice in which the boys had gotten distracted by the cheerleaders. It's the way of men. The way of women, I'd imagine, though I'm not privvy to that.

"We have had two presidents who we could confidently say would never have talked like that about women: George Washington and Jimmy Carter. If you want to know what life was like under Washington, you'd have to ask the descendants of his slaves. To learn what life was like under Carter, just ask anyone alive during that time. Neither one was very pretty, but hey! No mean tweets!"

What was the source of those who publicly reported it, since we know the FBI and DOJ dont talk about ongoing investigations?
The search warrant, for starters. You will have to do the minimum of effort and read basic, publicly available info on a topic you are commenting on.

I have to say no. Not anymore.

On August 7, 2022, I would have said yes. It was possible that a person with conservative views, who only followed the mainstream media would think that the endless investigations of Trump were legitimate, and that Congress only failed to convict Trump at his two impeachment trials due to partisanship. If you only read headlines, and watch the very short television news (compared to newpapers and text media), it was possible to think, 'that Trump is a jerk who makes the GOP look bad. I'll be glad when he's gone so we can have real conservatives in charge again.'

On August 8th, the anti-Trumpers revealed themselves as the fascists they are in a way that no one can claim to still be ignorant of. If you are still joining in with the Trump bashing, you are throwing your lot in with the worst anti-Americans to ever come into power in the United States so far. They hate Trump more than they love America, at least as a democratic republic. No matter your view on this or that con vs. prog issue, the first step is to restore that democratic republic by bringing the entrenched security state under control, and make votes count fairly again.

If you think Liz Cheney is the kind of Republican you can get behind, then you are equally behind Adam Schiff and Jamie Raskin. You have been for a while, but now you cannot claim not to know it.

Anyone who still supports Trump after his attacks on America are the Nazis who attack this country. You pigs are the enemy of this country. Liz Cheney took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. Trump and his followers attack it. Like all evil fascists, you attack voting rights, free speech rights, you want to impose your values on others through a police state. You use laws to terrorize gays and transgenders. The votes were counted fairly. Just because you don't like the results, does not mean that they are not counted fairly.

Trump's constitutional rights were protected as the FBI had to get a federal magistrate to issue a search warrant. This judge found that there was a probability that a crime had been committed.

So Trump is to you a "multi time adulterer, a perpetual liar whose father is satan, a man of lawlessness, an arrogant, filthy, bold, lover of money, unChristlike in every manner", and yet you won't even go near what's known about Joe Biden?

Ok. :laughing0301:
What's known about him that is unbiblical or unethical .... that's actually truthful or factual....?

Remember, Gossip doesn't count! ( it's also unbiblical )

His hair sniffing? His speech lifting? His stuttering? His bumbling? His tripping???

What's known about him that is unbiblical or unethical .... that's actually truthful or factual....?

Remember, Gossip doesn't count! ( it's also unbiblical )

His hair sniffing? His speech lifting? His stuttering? His bumbling? His tripping???
Well, yes. Those last are known.

That Tara Reade reported at the time that Joe Biden raped her could only be verified if Joe would unseal the records he stole from the Senate and sent to the University of Delaware.

I have to say no. Not anymore.

On August 7, 2022, I would have said yes. It was possible that a person with conservative views, who only followed the mainstream media would think that the endless investigations of Trump were legitimate, and that Congress only failed to convict Trump at his two impeachment trials due to partisanship. If you only read headlines, and watch the very short television news (compared to newpapers and text media), it was possible to think, 'that Trump is a jerk who makes the GOP look bad. I'll be glad when he's gone so we can have real conservatives in charge again.'

On August 8th, the anti-Trumpers revealed themselves as the fascists they are in a way that no one can claim to still be ignorant of. If you are still joining in with the Trump bashing, you are throwing your lot in with the worst anti-Americans to ever come into power in the United States so far. They hate Trump more than they love America, at least as a democratic republic. No matter your view on this or that con vs. prog issue, the first step is to restore that democratic republic by bringing the entrenched security state under control, and make votes count fairly again.

If you think Liz Cheney is the kind of Republican you can get behind, then you are equally behind Adam Schiff and Jamie Raskin. You have been for a while, but now you cannot claim not to know it.
Trumpism is not conservatism. Trumpism has hijacked the Republican party. If you are a conservative and you support conservative values, that does not include 5 kids, 3 wives and bragging about grabbing women by the pussy. If you are an economic conservative you don't believe in a closed economy. Trump is not driven by any political philosophy. He is driven to gain as much power as possible. If that means embracing KKK, white supremacists and NAZIs, so be it.
If you are a true conservative you do not want him leading your party.

Your fallacy is overgeneralization. Fact.
Not at all. To say "oh sure they lied and falsified documents to target Trump with a fake accusation before, but we must trust them on this one" is the fallacy
Trump lies and breaks the law. Fact.
Not a fact, just accusations by the DOJ/FBI who, you may remember, tell lies and falsify documents.

Trumpism is not conservatism. Trumpism has hijacked the Republican party. If you are a conservative and you support conservative values, that does not include 5 kids, 3 wives and bragging about grabbing women by the pussy. If you are an economic conservative you don't believe in a closed economy. Trump is not driven by any political philosophy. He is driven to gain as much power as possible. If that means embracing KKK, white supremacists and NAZIs, so be it.
If you are a true conservative you do not want him leading your party.
I'm not a true conservative. I'm a libertarian who believes in a democratic republican form of government for the U.S.

Anyone else who does should be appalled by the Security State going after an elected official, who is contemplating running again, because he is a perceived enemy of themselves.

Not saying you have to vote for Trump. But if you join in on attacking Trump based on the lies and falsification of the FBI/DOJ, you are siding with an anti-democratic insurgency by our own government agencies.

A good American has every right to chose one political party as their preference. An honest American try's to support the most honest intelligent and learned members of their party. Always mindful that a good balance of power is best for our country. and That all party's have members that do not measure up. All those not willing to come to the table with the best intent for the American people, as opposed to the wants of those people or company's who donated the most money to keep them in power.

Forum List

Back