‘We got rolled’: How GOP grassroots lost the fight with Biden after it was focused on Trump: Trump is making it harder to launch modern day Tea Party

The fact that there are so many Republicans like Liz Cheney who are rudderless, makes it impossible for them to rally against Leftardism.

It isn't just that they reject the 74 million little Trumpsters, its that they refuse to even put forth an alternative to confront Sleepy Joe.

Where are the Bushes- example given- if they are the staunch conservatives that libs admire? Why isn't JEB! out on the money raising circuit getting $150 Million or more for a 2024 run like he did in 2016? How about Mitt Romney- he has a bundle of personal cash as well as a lot of well to do friends to try and lead his followers in a primary bid?

The fact that there are so many Republicans like Liz Cheney who are rudderless, makes it impossible for them to rally against Leftardism.

It isn't just that they reject the 74 million little Trumpsters, its that they refuse to even put forth an alternative to confront Sleepy Joe.

Where are the Bushes- example given- if they are the staunch conservatives that libs admire?

No one admires the Bush's.

No one admires the Bush's.

The libs admire the Bushes and Cheneys and are pining for their return to the GOP.

The representative from Wyoming was on liberal networks on the Sunday morning gabfests receiving praise from the liberal talking heads.

The libs admire the Bushes and Cheneys and are pining for their return to the GOP.

No they aren't. You are just having an extremely hard time defending Trump.

The representative from Wyoming was on liberal networks on the Sunday morning gabfests receiving praise from the liberal talking heads.

Sure, they will be happy to allow her to go on and demean Trump.

Ha!

I remember the Tea Party.....I went to a meeting and it was GTG.....Left on business for a couple months, went back, and it had been taken over by Paul-Bots and the remnants swept-up by those that turned RINO on us like Ryan & Co..

taHa!

I remember the Tea Party.....I went to a meeting and it was GTG.....Left on business for a couple months, went back, and it had been taken over by Paul-Bots and the remnants swept-up by those that turned RINO on us like Ryan & Co..

The original Tea Party was commendable. They initially got the bail outs stopped.

The issue is when Palin and Bachmann decided to take it over.

I remember 2009 and the Tea Party as well.

The libs in the media and the Obama-Biden regime demonized the "teabaggers" as they called them as sexual perverts and nazis, literally crucifying them in the public square.

The Left came up with radical alternatives like Occupy and the Coffee Party as a way to neutralize them.

For libs to celebrate this group which they attacked as racist, nazi and fascist in the past is really rich.

The original Tea Party was commendable. They initially got the bail outs stopped.

The issue is when Palin and Bachmann decided to take it over.

Until the GOP stops letting the left set its agenda, they can just get used to taking a back seat to those who are intellectually inferior.

Let's focus on electing Biden and getting rid of Trump. Then we don't have to worry about him and can push Biden left

Trump's picks are winning primaries but having a harder time against the democrat than the moderate Republican would have done.

Abortion hasn't helped Republicans

And no, Trump is not helping.

Trump's picks are winning primaries but having a harder time against the democrat than the moderate Republican would have done.

Moderate Republicans like Mitt and McCain have been schlonged in the past- how can you think that hey would be successful now? Particularly after these same moderates have been making political hay over the past 7 years attacking the GOP base with their "never-trumpster" message? Don't you think that would turn off the 74 million Little Trumpsters in the general election?

I think the days of conservatives sucking it up and voting for rinos are over.

Exactly right.

Mitt, or any of the Cheneys or Bushes couldn't get me off of my barstool to the polls to vote for them and against Brandon or Harris or Crazy Bernie.

Let's focus on electing Biden and getting rid of Trump. Then we don't have to worry about him and can push Biden left

BIden is never gonna go more left because he is a staunch hardliner from the drug war years.

BIden is never gonna go more left because he is a staunch hardliner from the drug war years.

He did pick Harris, or I should say, he did allow someone to pick Harris who was one of the biggest proponents of prosecuting the "war on drugs" when she was a prosecutor.

Forum List

Back