Can a painting of childbirth be blasphemous and obscene? The police seemed to think so

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

1709556263945.png

It looks pretty tame to me.I cant see the problem.

I'm not sure there is much to really discuss concerning something like this happening 54 years ago.

I'm not sure there is much to really discuss concerning something like this happening 54 years ago.
Correct, especially since they couldn't even show a pregnant woman on TV until 1951

I used to be able to post pictures of late term abortions here, the ones all the sickos wank off to, where it shows the doc ripping the baby's head off with a pair of scissors just before the head leaves the birth canal. They get censored now, same as those pics of faggot 'parents' and their toddlers wearing leather gear at the Folsom Street Fair and Up Your alley fairs in SF and 'Pride' Parades in LA.

You deviant gimps pretending you don't love censorship is just hilariously fraudulent. You desperately rely on it.

View attachment 912158

It looks pretty tame to me.I cant see the problem.
Its a pretty stupid painting that is meant to be offensive to Christians and God-fearing Jews

But at least in America where we have civil rights that Brits do not, the painting would be allowed to exist

Its called free speech

Britain is full on living Orwell’s 1984
Well it was banned in 1969. Im not sure it would be banned today.It seems quite anaemic. I went in for the birth of all 3 of my kids. There was a lot more blood on show.
All aspects of life are on show on our tv every night. Difficult to ban a painting under those circumstances,

Last edited:
Well it was banned in 1969. Im not sure it would be banned today.It seems quite anaemic. I went in for the birth of all 3 of my kids. There was a lot more blood on show.
All aspects of life are on show on our tv every night. Difficult to ban a painting under those circumstances,

Rename it "Kate MIddleton gives birth" and see how long until they ban it....

You’ve got some strange preoccupations, Tainant.

Or are you just straining for a thrill in trying to shock people? And trying to see what you can get away with?

:rolleyes:

Must be stultifying boring in Wrexham.

Forum List

Back