Camp Auschwitz "patriot" identified

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

1610446088587.png

True to form this character is unemployed with a criminal record. I suppose the Jews must be to blame for that.
Were any of these traitors in touching distance with normal ?

Didnt trump say he loved these people ?

View attachment 441608

True to form this character is unemployed with a criminal record. I suppose the Jews must be to blame for that.

The guy's a disgrace to humanity.
What sort of lowlife would buy and wear a sweatshirt with that emblazoned on it and what sort of company would produce and sell it.
I wouldn't fuck about with these cnuts. - Both he and the company responsible should be jailed in my book. Holocaust glorification is a hate crime in my book!

View attachment 441608

If they love him, he loves them. Until they are of no more use to him. Then he couldn't care less.

View attachment 441608

Don't you want to put us in concentration camps you God damned idiot.

You loved that riot happened. You people are making half of his country ready to assault you.

Where were you this God damned Summer.

After your post. I now approve of all violence

View attachment 441608

he was just looking for a bathroom. and his mom and/or antifa laid out his clothes for him to wear for the day.

View attachment 441608

You loved that riot happened. You people are making half of his country ready to assault you.

Interesting that you seek to minimise the holocaust by equating it with some bogus attack on your "liberty". Wearing a mask is not the same as being pushed into an oven you sick fuck.

View attachment 441608

Interesting that you seek to minimise the holocaust by equating it with some bogus attack on your "liberty". Wearing a mask is not the same as being pushed into an oven you sick fuck.
You're the one censoring and sayting we should be put in camps. Fuck you man who wears a dress.

Sick fuck? You think pulling shit off your dick is ok.....................LOLOL

Men who dance with men. Lol

View attachment 441608

What sort of lowlife would buy and wear a sweatshirt with that emblazoned on it and what sort of company would produce and sell it.
I wouldn't fuck about with these cnuts. - Both he and the company responsible should be jailed in my book. Holocaust glorification is a hate crime in my book!
Why, someone like you.....

View attachment 441608
Didn't trump say he loved these people ?
Don't you want to put us in concentration camps you God damned idiot. You loved that riot happened. You people are making half of his country ready to assault you. Where were you this God damned Summer. After your post. I now approve of all violence.
Half the country? Only 18% of Republicans agree with what happened last Wed. I guess that makes you and your co-conspirators, the RINOs!

Poll: 18% of Republicans support Capitol riots- The Hill

View attachment 441608

nope. He said the exact opposite.

When you lie like that, you admit that you HAVE to lie to make your case.

View attachment 441608

If they love him, he loves them. Until they are of no more use to him. Then he couldn't care less.

He said the exact opposite of that. Why are you lying?

View attachment 441608
Don't you want to put us in concentration camps you God damned idiot. You loved that riot happened. You people are making half of his country ready to assault you. Where were you this God damned Summer. After your post. I now approve of all violence.
Half the country? Only 18% of Republicans agree with what happened last Wed. I guess that makes you and your co-conspirators, the RINOs!

Correction...only 18% admit to agreeing when contacted my the enemy...(cough)...I mean...the liberal media.

View attachment 441608

Only 18% support that specific riot.

After this summer of riots? After Biden has a year or two to keep up the bullshit hate and lies?

Ask that question again then.

View attachment 441608

Why, someone like you.....
O bollocks, in the first place Lincoln never intended to emancipate the slaves.
When Sherman marched deep into Georgia, Lincoln saw an opportunity to cause mayhem.

Obviously, the defeated South including slave owners were never going to vote for Lincoln's party of Republicans which left the Democrats.

You guys kept partial slavery (segregation) going until the mid 1960's.

And to this day you whites still don't accept equal rights. Hence BLM.

View attachment 441608
Only 18% support that specific riot. After this summer of riots? After Biden has a year or two to keep up the bullshit hate and lies? Ask that question again then.
So, Republicans approve of riots, as long as they're conducted by the "right sort"? Sorry, doesn't work that way.

View attachment 441608

He said the exact opposite of that. Why are you lying?
"WE LOVE YOU"

View attachment 441608
Only 18% support that specific riot. After this summer of riots? After Biden has a year or two to keep up the bullshit hate and lies? Ask that question again then.
So, Republicans approve of riots, as long as they're conducted by the "right sort"? Sorry, doesn't work that way.

NOt what I said at all. Here trying reading it again, and this time response to what I actually said.

Forum List

Back