[MENTION=20321]rightwinger[/MENTION]

I figured we have unfinished business, so we could do it mano-e-mano
We should do it on who is really destroying America
Shouldn't be a hard one, its not like we will agree LOL
Lets do it, man!
Time?
Judges?

agent rightwinger is just that.a government disinformation agent troll.He defends ANY version of the governments of government corruption no matter how absurd and redicules their version of events are and cant stand toe to toe in a debate and would be laughed out of a debating hall withina minute as evidenced by this post of his on this thread when I provided hard cold irrefutable facts that there were multiple shooters that killed kennedy and all the troll could come back and say was -oswald did it.:lmao:

all right here in post#198 in his reply to my facts that prove there was a conspiracy to kill JFK and multiple shooters were involved.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/sports/267171-nfl-playoffs-new-orleans-bound-14.html

I say Huggy should be the judge since he is impartial.Proof of that is he never posts in the conspiracy section and as evidenced by his reply here on that thread,,even HE sees what a paid troll he is,how he ignores facts that prove rightwinger wrong and that he is a liar.

Last edited:
Lets do it, man!
Time?
Judges?

agent rightwinger is just that.a government disinformation agent troll.He defends ANY version of the governments of government corruption no matter how absurd and redicules their version of events are and cant stand toe to toe in a debate and would be laughed out of a debating hall withina minute as evidenced by this post of his on this thread when I provided hard cold irrefutable facts that there were multiple shooters that killed kennedy and all the troll could come back and say was -oswald did it.:lmao:

all right here in post#198 in his reply to my facts that prove there was a conspiracy to kill JFK and multiple shooters were involved.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/sports/267171-nfl-playoffs-new-orleans-bound-14.html

I say Huggy should be the judge since he is impartial.Proof of that is he never posts in the conspiracy section and as evidenced by his reply here on that thread,,even HE sees what a paid troll he is,how he ignores facts that prove rightwinger wrong and that he is a liar.

Oswald read in the paper one day that the presidential motorcade would pass by his window at work. So he brought his gun to work, fired three shots and blew JFKs brains out

Lets do it, man!
Time?
Judges?

@9/11 inside nutjob

Lets do it, man!
Time?
Judges?

Oswald read in the paper one day that the presidential motorcade would pass by his window at work. So he brought his gun to work, fired three shots and blew JFKs brains out

I rest my case.as everyone can see,this troll ignores FACTS that prove there were MULTIPLE shooters ignoring and not even trying to counter the facts and physical evidence found that there multiple shooters ignoring all the unnaccountable bullets photographed that day that could not be linked to oswalds rifle.:clap2::clap2::lmao: this troll wouldnt last one minute in a deabting hall.he isnt even aware that even the hsca investigation in the 70's concluded the warren commission was wrong,that they concluded it was a probable conspiracy and second shooter was involved.if you have two or more people involved,then by definition,you have a conspiracy.:lmao:

here is the proof they concluded the warren commission was wrong and TWO men were involved.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-70-s-there-was-a-conspiracy-to-kill-jfk.html

I rest my case.as everyone can see,this troll ignores FACTS that prove there were MULTIPLE shooters ignoring and not even trying to counter the facts and physical evidence found that there multiple shooters ignoring all the unnaccountable bullets photographed that day that could not be linked to oswalds rifle.:clap2::clap2::lmao: this troll wouldnt last one minute in a deabting hall.he isnt even aware that even the hsca investigation in the 70's concluded the warren commission was wrong,that they concluded it was a probable conspiracy and second shooter was involved.if you have two or more people involved,then by definition,you have a conspiracy.:lmao:

here is the proof they concluded the warren commission was wrong and TWO men were involved.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-70-s-there-was-a-conspiracy-to-kill-jfk.html

My theory: Oswald read in the paper one day that the presidential motorcade would pass by his window at work. So he brought his gun to work, fired three shots and blew JFKs brains out

9-11 inside jobs theory: A conglomerate of the Mafia, the Russians, the Cubans, the CIA and LBJ planned the crime of the century centering on a deadbeat loser with delusions of grandeur and a $19.95 bolt action Italian surplus rifle. This shooter along with an unknown shooter managed to get off just three shots in their kill zone.

I win!

Sorry haven't been on in few days
Tomorrow?

Last edited:
as disinfo agent troll rightwinger has proved throughout this thread ignoring there were multiple bullets photographed that day that could not be traced back to oswald.this troll is dodging this thread not posting on it since he cant counter the facts the the proof is in the pudding from the tile of this thread that oswald wasnt the lone assassin,that if he was involved,there were multiple shooters.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

New Topics

Forum List

Back