Calling out Mac1958

Ask an adult question in an adult way, you'll get a clear answer. Act like a child, and you won't.

Happy to answer clear and direct questions.

This isn't all that complicated.

Why haven't you included civil liberties in any of your lists thus far?

Protecting them really is the only legitimate role of the federal government.

Why haven't you included civil liberties in any of your lists thus far?
Yes, that's a good one. Strong disagreements with both ends on that one, probably more so with the Left. To me, that's a function of PC and Identity Politics, very counter-productive staples of the Left, for which they are now paying.

Violent cussing usually includes other actions such as throwing things and kicking stuff while cussing ...
And it has a tendency to frighten small children and the faint hearted.

Edit:
Example ... Let's say you are drinking a beer when one of the little ant bastards bites you on the private parts.
It doesn't matter, the chances of that beer flying because you need that hand free real quick increase dramatically.

Then you have something else to cuss about as well ... :dunno:

In other words an out of control asshole.

Yes, that's a good one. Strong disagreements with both ends on that one, probably more so with the Left. To me, that's a function of PC and Identity Politics, very counter-productive staples of the Left, for which they are now paying.

Why, yes. Yes it is, Mac.

What had happen wuh, you had said that if you ask an adult question in an adult way, you'll get a clear answer.

So, uh...why didn't you include it in any of your lists thus far?

Well, I sometimes include "race", and I should have there.

Please accept my apology for forgetting that one.

Discussion of racism (topically speaking) is just discussion of collectivism, packaged and presented in a way that undermines the concept of Individualism and Individual responsibility while encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality through doublespeak.

That kind of dialogue only encourages Americans to adopt the notion that the role of government is to placate group claims rather than to protect Individual liberty.

Standard, disingenuous Marxist spin, really. Why would anyone want to follow a carrot around on a stick just to help the guy holding the stick encourage collectivism over Individualism? It's self-defeating.

Anyway. I'm going outside. Later...

Last edited:
I remember that. You never did bring up any actual, specific issues.

Just like we're seeing here.

I can just sit here and watch you guys prove my point for me. Again. Good stuff.
download (3).jpeg

SCOTUS picks

Gorsuch
Kavannah
Barrett

Discuss what you don't like about each and provide examples of what you don't like in their rulings.

ANNNND go.
Good lord, this is important to you people. Remembering that this was about my opinion of Trump's positions. He wants the most conservative court he can get, and I want the court much closer to the center.

I'm not going to write term paper. His approach, using the Heritage Foundation as a source, was too conservative.

Next topic. I know how important this is for you.

Forum List

Back