Calling out Mac1958

Good lord, this is important to you people. Remembering that this was about my opinion of Trump's positions. He wants the most conservative court he can get, and I want the court much closer to the center.

I'm not going to write term paper. His approach, using the Heritage Foundation as a source, was too conservative.

Next topic. I know how important this is for you.
When you say fixing you really mean fixing, don't you? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, okay.

Well, we exist in different universes. I'm glad you're "happy", though!
We dont. You are just a narcissistic, lying, hypocritical, hacked out, disingenuous, intellectual pussy.
You can deny what is actually going on if you want. You do it ALL THE TIME.
Damn near every person on this site knows what a joke you are. If they didnt before today, they definitely know now.

b5MKQNY.gif

Don't waste your time on Mac. lolol.

I took him up on one of his sociopathic bull ring challenges once and he got kicked around so bad his web nanny had to move it to the FZ.

That ol boy pretended like he didn't even see my first question for like 6 pages or something like that.

Complete lack of self-awareness with that one...

And then after all of that, he still strutted around the board like a pigeon, shitting all over the thing like he won something.

It was the darndest thing.

He got issues...
nxqhf.jpg

I KNOW

THIS IS HORRIBLE

I MAY NEVER BE ABLE TO POST HERE AGAIN

DAMN YOU
More lies.
You are a narcissist. In your mind you did well here. Despite everyone being against you, you running away from your own posts this morning and even throwing an old jake starkey thread in your face.. despite ALL of that, you still pat yourself on the back.
I hope you donate your mind to science. The level of illness you have is fascinating.

You are a narcissist. In your mind you did well here. Despite everyone being against you, you running away from your own posts this morning and even throwing an old jake starkey thread in your face.. despite ALL of that, you still pat yourself on the back.
I hope you donate your mind to science. The level of illness you have is fascinating.
:laugh:

More lies.
He's a little lying closet commie.

Forum List

Back