Calling out Mac1958

Good lord, this is important to you people. Remembering that this was about my opinion of Trump's positions. He wants the most conservative court he can get, and I want the court much closer to the center.

I'm not going to write term paper. His approach, using the Heritage Foundation as a source, was too conservative.

Next topic. I know how important this is for you.
In other words, CNN told you to hate his "conservative" picks, even though Gorsuch is EXACTLY the guy you pretend to want, being a Kennedy protege and all.

But, you probably don't even know any of this. Just that CNN told you so.

See how you sound?

I tried for structured debate but some people are too chickenshit :(

You know back in the Before Times, we used to be able to debate a lot more, because even the parties were more closely aligned and not as hateful. Meaning, hey, I'm a Democrat because value comprehensive social programs for citizens, etc. I'm a Republican because I value local, limited gov. ETc.

Can't have those conversations anymore, not even our elected reps do.

b5MKQNY.gif

who makes a meme about themselves?

!?!?!?!

Alright Mac1958 Lets do a bull ring. You said you wanted one, here it is.
BTW, you wont be able to ask "why" when i ask you to explain something. You also cant thumbs up my post and run away like you always do.
Can you handle that?
What do you want to debate?
Looks like Mac is all talk and nothing of real content, just like we all thought.

Alright Mac1958 Lets do a bull ring. You said you wanted one, here it is.
BTW, you wont be able to ask "why" when i ask you to explain something. You also cant thumbs up my post and run away like you always do.
Can you handle that?
What do you want to debate?
AS this is a special discussion, if desired I can mod out all comments besides yours if desired. Admittedly this is 9 pages before I found it.. (wow). Just PM if decided.

That is just fine. Frankly I'd love a discussion like that, its what I thought I would fine when I came here.

That is just fine. Frankly I'd love a discussion like that, its what I thought I would fine when I came here.
I sling a lot of shit with the low hanging fruit in the other forums, but i love an actual 1 on 1 debate.
Most are not into that, though.

Forum List

Back