WSJ - Are Vaccines Fueling New Covid Variants?

Is there any point to that question?

You seem to think it's important. Why?

I had all my shots and so did my kids, except flu shots as of a few years ago and now, Covid shots. My kids even had the first two Covid shots (they are young adults now).

Am I an anti-vaxxer, having given my kids their full round of vaccinations?

I had all my shots and so did my kids, except flu shots as of a few years ago and now, Covid shots. My kids even had the first two Covid shots (they are young adults now).

Am I an anti-vaxxer, having given my kids their full round of vaccinations?
We focus on science, you focus on labels.

Again, billion of doses, and none of the problems that you all claim. Reality says you're making up crazy stories.

Any intelligent reader should want to know about the minority with vax problems, not the majority without them. The CDC has not shown any evidence for its claim when stating that "vaccination" does not cause variants. The CDC doesn't have the stones to debate the Omicron N969K mutation in public, a mutation that precisely links to vaccine production.

Surprisingly, at the Twitter site of post #47, we also see "Parkinson's" mentioned, which will link to the RGD motif that occurs on the spike protein of SARS2, as we have already shown at USMB (search). To reinforce the information on that Twitter page, we linked Omicron to mice on 26 Jan 2022, post #6:
'....mice are the likely host species in which the progenitor of Omicron evolved.'

The RGD investigative trajectory leads to Worobey's co-author, Worobey being the flaming zoonoti and Fau Chi marionette that promoted the Huanan Seafood Market hypothesis:

14 Dec 2022, Post #1,539
'....gain-of-susceptibility phenotype....'

The Omicron-mouse report in post #48, Ke-jia Shan, et al, is from the State Key Laboratory of Plant Genomics, Beijing.

So Zheng-li Shi's (last name is Shi, not the other way around) mention of fungus in the Mojiang copper mine for RaTG13 coronavirus links to a plant's response to a fungal pathogen and a human's response to Parkinson's disease.

The OP, of course, is garbage science. But then, it came from the WSJ opinion page, and that's crank heaven.

Viruses do not have intelligence. They do not "try" to get around vaccines.

Viruses just mutate randomly in every direction. The more viruses, the more mutations. That is, the more COVID cases, the more mutations.

The best way to stop mutations is to reduce cases of COVID. That's why the variants don't arise in nations with high vaccination rates.

The bivalent vaccine does provide some protection against new variants. Having previously had COVID provides almost none.
why on earth would earth would believe that the vaccine for a virus which is suppose to essentially trick your body into thinking it's being infected by that virus to trigger an immune response would work but actually getting infected by that virus and triggering that immune response wouldnt work? What sort of mental gymnastics do you have to do to believe that horseshit?

why on earth would earth would believe that the vaccine for a virus which is suppose to essentially trick your body into thinking it's being infected by that virus to trigger an immune response would work but actually getting infected by that virus and triggering that immune response wouldnt work? What sort of mental gymnastics do you have to do to believe that horseshit?
There is no logic being applied. At any level. Biden just extended the requirement to be vaxxed to get into the country and it doesn't prevent transmission or infection.

Your mistake is to think that other scientists cannot read amino acid texts.
This may be unrelated but I remember early on in the Wuhan Lab created the virus game, there was a video of a US virologist, who claimed she toured both Wuhan and US Army's bio lab, I think it was at Ft Meade, and she claimed both had serious protocol issues, and at the same time, she also claimed the virus wasn't a naturally occurring virus because something about the amino acid content of this virus was at 100% and that doesn't occur in nature. I forget her name but she's a biggie in this arena. She was quickly discredited as a kook and so on by the media and Covid Club member scientists at the time. I thought somewhere recently I read this had been confirmed.
Any comment?

I ran across this recently, shocking if true:

The hazard signal has been clear for the better part of a year. The mRNA products made by Pfizer and Moderna did not stop transmission of Covid-19 and were causing widespread harm, especially in the working-age population between 25 and 64 who were forced to take the shots to keep their jobs. For the whole population, all-causes deaths and disabilities were still rising at the end of 2022.

The trend appeared to start with the unnatural deaths of professional athletes dropping dead on their playing fields. Then, in early 2022, life insurance companies reported that the death rates of policy-holders employed by companies with insurance plans were up 40 percent. The unprecedented numbers were confirmed in mid-2022 by the Society of Actuaries — the professional org of people who actually parse the statistics that the insurance industry bases its business model on. In fact the number of excess deaths in younger age groups had grown dramatically — Covid vaccination produced a 78-percent increase in excess deaths among the 25-34 age group, a 100-percent increase in excess deaths among the 35-44 age group, and a 80-percent increase in excess deaths among the 45-54 age group.

https://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/repentance/?utm_source=mailpoet&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter-post-title_2

This may be unrelated but I remember early on in the Wuhan Lab created the virus game, there was a video of a US virologist, who claimed she toured both Wuhan and US Army's bio lab, I think it was at Ft Meade, and she claimed both had serious protocol issues, and at the same time, she also claimed the virus wasn't a naturally occurring virus because something about the amino acid content of this virus was at 100% and that doesn't occur in nature. I forget her name but she's a biggie in this arena. She was quickly discredited as a kook and so on by the media and Covid Club member scientists at the time. I thought somewhere recently I read this had been confirmed.
Any comment?
Yes, this doc should be hunted down for addition to the files.

I ran across this recently, shocking if true:

The hazard signal has been clear for the better part of a year. The mRNA products made by Pfizer and Moderna did not stop transmission of Covid-19 and were causing widespread harm, especially in the working-age population between 25 and 64 who were forced to take the shots to keep their jobs. For the whole population, all-causes deaths and disabilities were still rising at the end of 2022.

The trend appeared to start with the unnatural deaths of professional athletes dropping dead on their playing fields. Then, in early 2022, life insurance companies reported that the death rates of policy-holders employed by companies with insurance plans were up 40 percent. The unprecedented numbers were confirmed in mid-2022 by the Society of Actuaries — the professional org of people who actually parse the statistics that the insurance industry bases its business model on. In fact the number of excess deaths in younger age groups had grown dramatically — Covid vaccination produced a 78-percent increase in excess deaths among the 25-34 age group, a 100-percent increase in excess deaths among the 35-44 age group, and a 80-percent increase in excess deaths among the 45-54 age group.

https://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/repentance/?utm_source=mailpoet&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter-post-title_2
Though some are saying that UK death stats do not link to vaxxed-unvaxxed, the cause is something else.

Forum List

Back