calling all diabetics.....

o and sarah ...i bet cmike is hating on you right now....

i found this great dessert....1 stick of cream cheese, 1 cup of whipped cream...sf pudding and 1 cup of water....it was great....no real spike....then i got my cholesterol test back ...higher than last time....

i looked ..the damn whipped cream...was killing me...

now its cookie butter from trader joe's....

I know, I've learned that fruit can really raise your blood sugar tho. Plus, the more carbs you eat, the more you want. Sorry Mike, there's a lot of good low carb recipies at that site I posted upthread a ways.

Can a Diabetic Eat Bananas | Healthy Eating | SF Gate

Good luck eating that way and controlling your diabetes too. The ADA tells you a lot that is not correct as well. You learn what you can tolerate but spending 27 carb grams on a banana isn't good strategy imo.

Veggies have lots of vitamin C and fibre plus are much lower in carbs than that. If you absolutely need fruit, try blueberries, blackberries, rasberries.

:lol: I know you won't but it's advice I wanted to share.

you can have fruits as long as the portions are good...or small.....clemtines....strawberries.....

carbs....okay i do chick o flic.....child's meal...1 strip of chicken with fruit cup and water.....

is it 5 carbs for the chicken strip and the fruit cup is suppose to be 12...but it was loaded with grapes....or sugar bombs...i just pick out the other fruit and ditch the grapes...

there is a lot of bad info put out on what diabetics can and cant eat...eat to your meter it will answer all your questions....and more testing normally leads to a lower a1c score...

Tom Hanks reveals he has type 2 diabetes on 'Late Show' - TODAY.com

okay i did a bayer a1c now.....4.8....that just cant be right...

and my toe has a dry skin spot or something on top of it....i am walking or trying to make my ass walk 4.2 miles a day....which takes me longer than i care to admit and once i do it..i come in and fall asleep in the recliner ....i am trying not to crash my feet....

Forum List

Back