If being gay is so great, how come people have to have a parade to show they have "Pride"...

Blackrook

Gold Member
Reaction score
...in being gay?

It seems to me that if you are proud of what you are, you don't need to have a special parade or a special month to say you have "Pride."

What gives?

Blackrook

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's almost an admission you are not proud, when you go up on a soapbox in front of a big crowd, and say that you are.

Blackrook

Gold Member
Reaction score
And I will apply the same to white pride. The people who are most proud of being white are almost always people who have nothing else to be proud of.

JoeMoma

Gold Member
Reaction score
...in being gay?

It seems to me that if you are proud of what you are, you don't need to have a special parade or a special month to say you have "Pride."

What gives?
It's been part of the marketing campaign to make being gay acceptable to main stream society.

X.Onasis

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And this has to do with politics how?
Politics is the mechanism by which we decide who gets what.
Bigotry derives from an insecure need to feel superior.
It's a choice some make to justify selfishness. They can't get what they want so they think denying others their due is fair play.
Children learn you don't raise yourself up by tearing others down.
The "zero sum game" is a producer of losers.
It's a lesson some don't learn.

Sad isn't it?

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
...in being gay?

What gives?
If being Irish- American is so great, how come people have to have a parade to show "pride"?

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Reaction score
We Italians "don't need no" fucking parades.......We have fucking festivals!!!!!!

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Reaction score
...in being gay?

What gives?
Open the door and step out of the closet!!!!!!

TomParks

Platinum Member
Reaction score
...in being gay?

What gives?
Most gays detest their own lifestyle, but there is very little help for them. We should invest in more mental health instead of drug addiction.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
...in being gay?

What gives?
Most gays detest their own lifestyle, but there is very little help for them. We should invest in more mental health instead of drug addiction.
You are speaking for gays now,? You got your authority....how?

deanrd

Gold Member
Reaction score
...in being gay?

What gives?
They have a parade because it’s a snub to homophobes like you. It drives your kind absolutely insane with hate. And watching you foam at the mouth is hilarious.

Most reactions - Past 7 days