A luxury San Francisco Apartment

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
the-apartments-most-notable-feature-is-the-combination-toilet-shower-and-sink-depending-on-how-efficient-you-like-your-morning-routine-to-be-this-might-actually-be-a-perk.jpg

Gee whiz. Only $2,200 [er month for 161 square feet.

This is what you come home to;

the-apartment-is-located-in-the-kenilworth-building-in-lower-nob-hill.jpg

To see the rest, go to The building that is renting San Francisco's smallest apartment also has a unit that combines a shower, toilet, and sink

Can't afford it, then don't live there. There's a long line of people who will take your place.

The ironic thing is that the crazy left has made it appear so normal to live among degenerate drug addicts and bodies alive and dead under blue tarps and shitting on the streets that the relative security and clean environment of a medium security federal prison seems like a better life style for most of San Francisco's citizens.

Last edited:
the-apartments-most-notable-feature-is-the-combination-toilet-shower-and-sink-depending-on-how-efficient-you-like-your-morning-routine-to-be-this-might-actually-be-a-perk.jpg

To see the rest, go to The building that is renting San Francisco's smallest apartment also has a unit that combines a shower, toilet, and sink

WAH>..... WHOA>..... Holy cruddles............ $2,200 for a 161 sq.ft apartment??

Am I even seeing this right??? The toilet is mounted to the wall that has the kitchen sink? So you poop and cook at the same time? Am I seeing this right??

Wowzers..... wow.... Because when I was in an apartment, it was $400 a month for 600 sq.ft, full bath, bedroom, and a kitchen.

How how how how how...... can they charge $2.2K for 161 sq.ft.

San Fransisco sucks if that is normal. Why do people live there? Why? Just moving, will be like escaping from prison.

Can't afford it, then don't live there. There's a long line of people who will take your place.

Wealthy elite people, yes. If you think the lower and middle class is head towards $2,200 rents for 161 sq.ft apartments..... I would challenge you to back that claim.

I can see clearly the the super wealthy are moving there. Yes, no doubt. Democrat policies have forced out the middle class, forced the poor into the homeless, and paved the way for the cities to be dominated by the wealthy elite.

Great for the wealthy democrats, and sucks for everyone else.

Wealthy elite people, yes. If you think the lower and middle class is head towards $2,200 rents for 161 sq.ft apartments..... I would challenge you to back that claim.

I can see clearly the the super wealthy are moving there. Yes, no doubt. Democrat policies have forced out the middle class, forced the poor into the homeless, and paved the way for the cities to be dominated by the wealthy elite.

If you're that jealous of people that live in San Francisco, then sorry.

Really? Do tell. I make about $25,000 a year. Here in Ohio, I have a pretty comfortable life. I own my own Condo. I have 900 sq.ft plus a finished basement, and two bed rooms. I own a car free and clear (though an older model, but works perfectly fine), and I have money left over each month. I'm paying about 15% of my earnings into retirement. And I have money left over.

Being a serious question:

Do you think I would fair as well in San Fransisco? Because if I lose that much of my income, to live in a place that tiny.... I can't see how I would be able to live comfortably. Do you?

And if not...... what am I jealous of? Poverty? Not a convincing argument.

I lived and worked in the S.F, Bay area for almost 20 years, specifically Mountain View and these days that apartment will probably hold 3 or 4 people.

Sure people survive but you shouldn't expect bleeding heart Democrats to step up and actually Do something about it, that would be unheard of. :)

Just because a dung beetle lives off shit and thinks it the best thing in the world doesn't mean I want it.

Yeah,..........gonna run to California to live the American dream so I can cook diner next to a toilet.............

I don't think so...............The libs love the place so much...............enjoy it.............all by yourselves.

Move to California.............hmmm

I lived and worked in the S.F, Bay area for almost 20 years, specifically Mountain View and these days that apartment will probably hold 3 or 4 people.

Sure people survive but you shouldn't expect bleeding heart Democrats to step up and actually Do something about it, that would be unheard of. :)

YES! So at my parents church, there was a Asian chick there that got a degree in architecture. She got a job offer in California, not sure which city specifically, and left Ohio looking like she just won the lottery.

She came back a year later, and said she would never go to California again. She had this 4-year-degree, and landed the big pay job, and then found herself living in a Two-Bedroom Apartment, with FIVE other girls. And between the taxes, and the high cost of everything else... she felt like she was just scraping by.

She'll never go back to California.

Just reading about this one bedroom house, no back yard like 500 sqft going for a half a million...lol in South Carolina maybe $8 grand

Forum List

Back