California’s new solar power plant is actually a death ray that’s incinerating birds mid-flight

Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

Very lovely
Very true. Kill off every other being on this planet so we can procreate some more. Thats what it amounts to.

The only thing these are good for are filling the pockets of big stock holders, the exact same reason they wnated the Bundy's off their ranch which most haven't any understanding to what that was over or why . Other than what that two faced bastard Harry Reid made sure the MSM reported. That way the public would hate the Bundy's and side with that greddy bastard. He wanted their land to create guess...................a Solar farm.

Sponsored by ...

1024px-KFC_logo.svg.png

I have little regard for the fools that believe the split tongued two dicked gnat is more important than humans.
Do you eat meat?
Live in a home with all the death and destruction needed to build?
Do you have leather belongings?
Chow on eggs and dairy with all the lil slave animals?
Do you visit zoos, the circus or any other place that puts animals in cages so folks can peer at them mindlessly?
The list goes on of the hypocrisy of folks stamping a foot for animals while fully contributing to the problem they profess to loathe

upload_2017-5-2_22-14-34.png

Public Health and Community

hull-baseball.jpg

Sound and visual impact are the two main public health and community concerns associated with operating wind turbines. Most of the sound generated by wind turbines is aerodynamic, caused by the movement of turbine blades through the air. There is also mechanical sound generated by the turbine itself. Overall sound levels depend on turbine design and wind speed.

Some people living close to wind facilities have complained about sound and vibration issues, but industry and government-sponsored studies in Canada and Australia have found that these issues do not adversely impact public health [9]. However, it is important for wind turbine developers to take these community concerns seriously by following “good neighbor” best practices for siting turbines and initiating open dialogue with affected community members. Additionally, technological advances, such as minimizing blade surface imperfections and using sound-absorbent materials can reduce wind turbine noise ....................

Environmental Impacts of Wind Power

Now they want to put giant floating wind turbine towers hundreds of feet high off the coast of California. Can anyone imagine the maintenance costs per year? That alone would dwarf any benefit. Not to mention if one broke loose and washed ashore taking out some starlets beach house.

But the benefit over time might be worth it.

how many birds, fish and animals died from the Exxon Valdez Alaskan oil spill or the BP deep water Horizon oil spill catastrophe etc....

unforeseen circumstances?

or simply

SH*T HAPPENS!

I have little regard for the fools that believe the split tongued two dicked gnat is more important than humans.
Do you eat meat?
Do you visit zoos, the circus or any other place that puts animals in cages so folks can peer at them mindlessly?
The list goes on of the hypocrisy of folks stamping a foot for animals while fully contributing to the problem they profess to loathe
And when all the animals are dead and gone, what will you eat? Oh. wait. GMO veggies, right? Ok. Whatever floats yer boat.

Do you eat meat?

I don't eat meat, don't have leather stuff, don't eat eggs, don't visit zoos (what's the point, go see animals in their natural habitat. I've seen all sorts of animals wild, it's far better)

Do you eat meat?
And when all the animals are dead and gone, what will you eat? Oh. wait. GMO veggies, right? Ok. Whatever floats yer boat.

Not to worry dear puzzled one. We aren't going to run out of critters anytime soon. I don't eat meat much anyway... haven' t cared for it all my life.
I knew you would dodge my queries

Do you eat meat?

I don't eat meat, don't have leather stuff, don't eat eggs, don't visit zoos (what's the point, go see animals in their natural habitat. I've seen all sorts of animals wild, it's far better)

I'll fetch you a cardboard cookie!

View attachment 124416

Wind turbines can also cause actual bodily harm, both to humans and wildlife, in areas around installation sites. From a distance, the blades seem to move slowly but the tip speed on these turbines can approach 200 miles per hour, creating deadly obstacles for birds. Birds of prey are particularly vulnerable since they hunt in open plains where visibility is high. One particularly highly publicized wind farm, Altamont Pass in California, has been a lightning rod of controversy because of the impact poor planning has had on the bird population. According to the Center for Biological Diversity, as many as 1,300 eagles, falcons, hawks and other predatory species are killed each year because the wind turbines were constructed along a critical migration route.

Are there any risks associated with the production of wind energy?
Those blades are about 300' long, each.
Behold Sweetwater.
Sweetwater Wind Farm - Wikipedia
8305568_orig.jpg
a.jpg
23wind.600.1.jpg

Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

Very lovely
Very true. Kill off every other being on this planet so we can procreate some more. Thats what it amounts to.
But...what would we eat?
Wait. Soylent Green?

View attachment 124416

Wind turbines can also cause actual bodily harm, both to humans and wildlife, in areas around installation sites. From a distance, the blades seem to move slowly but the tip speed on these turbines can approach 200 miles per hour, creating deadly obstacles for birds. Birds of prey are particularly vulnerable since they hunt in open plains where visibility is high. One particularly highly publicized wind farm, Altamont Pass in California, has been a lightning rod of controversy because of the impact poor planning has had on the bird population. According to the Center for Biological Diversity, as many as 1,300 eagles, falcons, hawks and other predatory species are killed each year because the wind turbines were constructed along a critical migration route.

Are there any risks associated with the production of wind energy?
Those blades are about 300' long, each.
Behold Sweetwater.
Sweetwater Wind Farm - Wikipedia
View attachment 124419 View attachment 124422 View attachment 124421

Yep, and one of the articles I just posted says how they have flown off right into a highway, I already forgot if it was here in the US though LOL..

Do you eat meat?

Not to worry dear puzzled one. We aren't going to run out of critters anytime soon. I don't eat meat much anyway... haven' t cared for it all my life.

I am far from puzzled, Mz Virus. I just believe that animals have a place here as well as humans but some humans, such as yourself, don't give a tinkers damn about anything other your own needs and wants and everything else that lives is nothing to concern oneself about.

Do you eat meat?

Gotta love the arrogance of non-meat eaters. The destruction wrought when arable land is wrenched from Nature so that we can plant and farm your vegetarian chow is mind bending.

Wait til one of those blades whips off, missing a flock of birds, and lands on her veggie garden. Then watch her scream. :lol:

Forum List

Back