1984 + 36

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
I was maybe 14 when I read 1984- 58 years ago. I don't remember what I thought about it so much as I thought about 1984, which seemed a long way off. I'm not sure I even thought I'd see 1984. At least not enough to give it much thought- but, here we are 36 years after the story took place-

However, an official video from the COVID 360 initiative notes that “government agencies or caretakers” that utilize the system will send a person potentially at risk of exposure to coronavirus, oddly referred to in the video as a “coronavirus patient at risk of exposure,” a message telling them that they were found to have been “in proximity to a potential positive coronavirus case.” The message, as shown in the video, then demands that the recipient follow a link within the message and register for the COVID 360 system. Upon registration, an employee of the government agency determines which person to refer for mandatory coronavirus testing and/or treatment regimes based on government-drafted protocols related to coronavirus. The COVID 360 system is currently being used in India’s Odisha state, home to nearly 50 million people, according to Diagnostic Robotics spokesperson Michal Kabatznik.

The second initiative of which Diagnostic Robotics is part is much larger than the three member group behind COVID 360. Called the Covid-19 Healthcare Coalition, its members include tech giants and government/intelligence contractors Microsoft, Amazon, Palantir, Leidos, and Google as well as a number of U.S. national laboratories, the U.S. civilian corps and the CIA’s venture capital arm In-Q-Tel. It also includes a number of U.S. hospital systems, U.S. universities (with MIT chief among them) and healthcare IT providers, as well as pharmaceutical company Pfizer and Mayo Clinic. As previously mentioned, Mayo Clinic’s partnership with Diagnostic Robotics was announced just this past Tuesday.

The coalition claims to be a “private-sector led response that brings together healthcare organizations, technology firms, nonprofits, academia and startups” in order “help protect U.S. populations” and “provide data-driven, real-time insights to improve clinical outcomes” and government decision-making related to coronavirus. Their website notes that “coalition members openly share plans, coordinate their combined work wherever possible, identify best practices, communicate broadly and openly, and distribute capabilities in an open-source manner.” Notably, the coalition specifically directs their combined efforts to influence policy for “healthy populations,” “people at risk of Covid-19 exposure,” and “healthcare delivery systems.”

You can dismiss it all you want, shoot at the messenger, etc., It will change nothing.

I was maybe 14 when I read 1984- 58 years ago. I don't remember what I thought about it so much as I thought about 1984, which seemed a long way off. I'm not sure I even thought I'd see 1984. At least not enough to give it much thought- but, here we are 36 years after the story took place-

However, an official video from the COVID 360 initiative notes that “government agencies or caretakers” that utilize the system will send a person potentially at risk of exposure to coronavirus, oddly referred to in the video as a “coronavirus patient at risk of exposure,” a message telling them that they were found to have been “in proximity to a potential positive coronavirus case.” The message, as shown in the video, then demands that the recipient follow a link within the message and register for the COVID 360 system. Upon registration, an employee of the government agency determines which person to refer for mandatory coronavirus testing and/or treatment regimes based on government-drafted protocols related to coronavirus. The COVID 360 system is currently being used in India’s Odisha state, home to nearly 50 million people, according to Diagnostic Robotics spokesperson Michal Kabatznik.

The second initiative of which Diagnostic Robotics is part is much larger than the three member group behind COVID 360. Called the Covid-19 Healthcare Coalition, its members include tech giants and government/intelligence contractors Microsoft, Amazon, Palantir, Leidos, and Google as well as a number of U.S. national laboratories, the U.S. civilian corps and the CIA’s venture capital arm In-Q-Tel. It also includes a number of U.S. hospital systems, U.S. universities (with MIT chief among them) and healthcare IT providers, as well as pharmaceutical company Pfizer and Mayo Clinic. As previously mentioned, Mayo Clinic’s partnership with Diagnostic Robotics was announced just this past Tuesday.

The coalition claims to be a “private-sector led response that brings together healthcare organizations, technology firms, nonprofits, academia and startups” in order “help protect U.S. populations” and “provide data-driven, real-time insights to improve clinical outcomes” and government decision-making related to coronavirus. Their website notes that “coalition members openly share plans, coordinate their combined work wherever possible, identify best practices, communicate broadly and openly, and distribute capabilities in an open-source manner.” Notably, the coalition specifically directs their combined efforts to influence policy for “healthy populations,” “people at risk of Covid-19 exposure,” and “healthcare delivery systems.”

You can dismiss it all you want, shoot at the messenger, etc., It will change nothing.

You're using a fake news site to promote hate propaganda and lies:

Overall, we rate The Unz Review a Questionable Source due extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and hate, as well as utilizing poor sources . . .

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Hate Group

1984 was a warning that the Republican Deep State and former democrat Party, now American Taliban, made into their operating manual.

In 2000, there were no ongoing wars and we were on a glide path to budget surpluses, when, suddenly, with no warning - and certainly no help from the FBI and CIA - a team of camel fuckers in a cave in Pashtun came up with a Plan to attack the USA using commercial airliners! The Bushes IMMEDIATELY leapt to action and declared war on 2 countries in the ME costing us multiple trillions and many many young men and women killed and injured. As an added bonus, Bush, the FBI and CIA (who again played no part in the 9/11 attacks) immediately began to erect a Surveillance State that not even Orwell dreamed possible.

And I still think there's a glimmer of a hope that there is actually "Plan" concocted by the 9/11 Group to take out the Deep State.

Comey and Brennan must have said, "you take us out, we'll leak to the American people that the FBI and CIA worked with bin Laden, in fact, we invented bin Laden."

We should probably hit Ctl Alt Del twice and reboot the country

• Banned
It's an alternate media site sweeitie- shooting at the messenger isn't very credible, especially when you miss, which you do a lot-

Now, if you can provide evidence the article is fake I'll be more than happy to look at your evidence.
Until then you're just shooting blanks at a messenger and missing even with those.

It's an alternate media site sweeitie- shooting at the messenger isn't very credible, especially when you miss, which you do a lot-

Now, if you can provide evidence the article is fake I'll be more than happy to look at your evidence.
Until then you're just shooting blanks at a messenger and missing even with those.

"Alternate media" is a polite term for fake news. No, I am not interested in debunking your bullshit. Bring me an honest piece, properly sourced from a reputable service, and I will discuss it with you. There is enough REAL news and information to be dealt these days.

"Alternate media" is a polite term for fake news. No, I am not interested in debunking your bullshit. Bring me an honest piece, properly sourced from a reputable service, and I will discuss it with you. There is enough REAL news and information to be dealt these days.

Please tell us where you get your real news?

CNN?

NYT?

MSNBC?

• Banned
Of course it is, according to the real fake media- that panders to the ignorance you publicly display-

Now, you've taken two shots at the messenger and missed twice. Batting 1.000 Good job.

Forum List

Back