Durham Probe A Scam!

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2020
Hayward Wisconsin
I told you so, I never, not for one millisecond, believed this man(Barr)was gonna actually take after the traitors in the Obama administration, the federal bureaucracy, and "uhh" the US senate, and that last is why this was all a sham from day one, thats because almost every US senator was in on this coup d' tat from the outset, hell, the fucking republicans authored it, it was republicans who created Mueller! Checkmate America, you fucking lost, now shut the fuck up and do exactly as you are told to do by your masters in the aristocracy!

I told you so, I never, not for one millisecond, believed this man(Barr)was gonna actually take after the traitors in the Obama administration, the federal bureaucracy, and "uhh" the US senate, and that last is why this was all a sham from day one, thats because almost every US senator was in on this coup d' tat from the outset, hell, the fucking republicans authored it, it was republicans who created Mueller! Checkmate America, you fucking lost, now shut the fuck up and do exactly as you are told to do by your masters in the aristocracy!

C'mon man. Does this mean no more winning?

D87F4BDB-F34C-4F4F-9FC6-4AD0CF839F17.gif

Make shit up much as you go?

C'mon man. Does this mean no more winning?

dont-worry-were-still-winning-dunny-dindu-nuffin-63400529.png

Moron, the truth is in your face, remove fucking thumb from hole in head, Durham hasn't even conducted a single interview of any of the principles, not fucking one! Tom Fitton nailed this, he has steadfastly reported complete absence of grand jury, you cannot run a criminal probe absent a grand jury, and if he is not running a criminal probe of the greatest criminal conspiracy in United States history, then just what the fuck do you think it is he has been doing??? On the other end of the moron spectrum, of which you are a charter member, are the fascists up above, who of course love it! American's, if you want justice, you're gonna have to mete it out on your own, the entire federal system is a criminal conspiracy, indeed, the US federal government is the single greatest organized crime syndicate in all of human history!

He *could* punt till 2021.

That does not equate to he *will* punt at all.
For fucks sake, cut it out! There isn't even a grand jury seated, he hasn't interviewed any of the principles, all of whom are laughing in Americas face! He's been busy this last year, tying up all remaining loose ends, and running out the clock!

Moron, the truth is in your face, remove fucking thumb from hole in head, Durham hasn't even conducted a single interview of any of the principles, not fucking one! Tom Fitton nailed this, he has steadfastly reported complete absence of grand jury, you cannot run a criminal probe absent a grand jury, and if he is not running a criminal probe of the greatest criminal conspiracy in United States history, then just what the fuck do you think it is he has been doing??? On the other end of the moron spectrum, of which you are a charter member, are the fascists up above, who of course love it! American's, if you want justice, you're gonna have to mete it out on your own, the entire federal system is a criminal conspiracy, indeed, the US federal government is the single greatest organized crime syndicate in all of human history!
Welcome to ignore, dumbass!

Fuck you for having the inability to carry on a serious debate.

"Durham hasn't even conducted a single interview of any of the principles, not fucking one!"

Oh? And you know this how? Just because you haven't read it in the MSM doesn't mean interviews were not done.

"you cannot run a criminal probe absent a grand jury"

Utter nonsense. A grand jury is not needed unless and until you indict somebody. Any probe is all about gathering facts and evidence and then deciding if it's enough to indict somebody.

I would be quite surprised if the Durham investigation doesn't indict somebody by September, certainly that fuckwad lawyer that falsified the FISA application on Carter Page. But if Biden is elected then it all goes away next year and it'll be back to business as usual for the prog/libs.

All we know for sure is that "Some people did something"

Welcome to ignore??? You fucking retarded sub-moron, its my thread, YOU chose to enter into it, I didn't chase you down and force you into it idiot! :auiqs.jpg:

For fucks sake, cut it out! There isn't even a grand jury seated, he hasn't interviewed any of the principles, all of whom are laughing in Americas face! He's been busy this last year, tying up all remaining loose ends, and running out the clock!
Oh, are you part of his investigation? No? Didn’t think so because you forgot this turned into a crimial investigation awhile ago.
Your posts also confirm what you most fear and fear is absent when you suspect no wrong doing has been done.

“You do not impanel a grand jury at this point unless you are going to indict,” a source familiar with the investigation told Fox News. “Durham is at a point where he knows he has crimes and now the question is how many people were involved and they have a pretty good idea of that group of people and what the charges can be and whether or not they can get some cooperators.”
The development has prompted allegations from Democrats that the Department of Justice is being politicized. Attorney General Bill Barr, however, rejected those claims and defended the Durham probe in an interview earlier this week with Fox News, while accusing the James Comey-era FBI brass of a "failure of leadership."
Those bureau leaders and others could well be questioned as part of Durham's probe, as speculation runs rampant over who might be at risk of being charged.

Crybaby response #?

"Durham hasn't even conducted a single interview of any of the principles, not fucking one!"

Oh? And you know this how? Just because you haven't read it in the MSM doesn't mean interviews were not done.

"you cannot run a criminal probe absent a grand jury"

Utter nonsense. A grand jury is not needed unless and until you indict somebody. Any probe is all about gathering facts and evidence and then deciding if it's enough to indict somebody.

I would be quite surprised if the Durham investigation doesn't indict somebody by September, certainly that fuckwad lawyer that falsified the FISA application on Carter Page. But if Biden is elected then it all goes away next year and it'll be back to business as usual for the prog/libs.
Dear God, you impossible idiot, that is precisely the point, he hasn't indicted anyone, for anything, indeed he has declined to prosecute three men, all of whom were nailed dead to rights in conspiracy to overthrow the United States via its lawfully elected leader, the president, and other crimes! You cannot have a "criminal probe" absent a grand jury, such is how the US attorney obtains fuel to feed the criminal probe, and if you cannot feed the criminal probe fuel, then by definition you haven't a criminal probe at all! Every conviction obtained by the Mueller team against Trump's so-called inner circle, was obtained "illegally," all fruit of the poison tree, all part & parcel of an entirely illegal, and totally treasonous conspiracy initiated by the previous president and his administration, and judging by Barr, and his running dog, John Durham's actions these last 14 months, all are walking, whilst laughing in Americas face!

WELCOME TO POLITICS IN WASHINGTON, DC, WHERE 'DOUBLE STANDARD' IS NOT JUST A 'PERCEPTION' - IT IS A WAY OF LIFE AND THE BASIS FOR UNEQUAL JUSTICE...

Despite the Obama administration officially named the most FOIA Federal Records Act and criminally non-compliant administration in US history...

Despite Obama and his administration has been exposed as the most criminal / scandalous administration in US history...

Despite Obama's, his administration's (Cabinet Members / Agency Directors / officials), Democrat's, and criminal Fake News co-conspirators' crimes being exposed....

Despite Barr vowing to release Durham's criminal investigation report....

The American people, especially those who were holding on to faith that finally our government and Justice System would truly enforce EQUAL JUSTICE, have finally 'woke' to the fact that there are '2 Americas', one for the self-appointed, Deep State, elitist criminal 'ruling class' and the 'deplorables', the Gruber sheep', the 'dreamers' who believed this country was still the country created by our Founding Fathers, the nation based on and run on a Constitution and Rule of Law still upheld / enforced.

Suckers....

It has been evident for over a decade that the Democratic Party abandoned even any deception / attempt to get Americans believe they gave a damn about the Constitution and Rule of Law any more. Obama was the 1st US President to declare he sought to 'fundamentally change' the US and then openly go about ignoring / destroying the Constitution and trampling Constitutional and Civil Rights.

When Trump was elected, especially when the highly respected (by Democrats and Republicans) Barr was appointed US AG and when Barr appointed the equally reputable / praised Durham, a majority of Americans were given a last-gasp hope that the return of 'equal justice' and 'accountability' had once again been delivered.

Suckers...

This latest news all but douses that flickering flame of hope with a cold bucket of ice cold reality.

Americans have the memory of a gold fish, out of sight out of mind. The Unconstitutional atrocities committed by Obama and the Democrats become more and more 'ancient history' and the raw pain of how he and Democrats committed treason and betrayed American citizens, illegally spying on citizens / reporters / the media / US Senators / USSC Justices, etc... fades...

Almost as bad a betrayal, it seems, is Barr's and Durham's betrayal of US citizens, who they promised to hold the criminals accountable, to return 'Equal Justice' to this nation...Now this latest news...and the revelation that there will be

No Equal Justice
....No justice period...
No accountability
No punishment for Perjury, Conspiracy, Obstruction, Sedition, Treason
No deterrence to prevent the same criminals from doing this again in the future

IF no report is presented, as promised, prior to the election....if no one is identified as having committed a crime is NOT indicted, it is over...and no one ever will be....even if Trump wins re-election.

If there was ever any doubt if the GOP were / are just as crooked / corrupt as the Democrats and all about protecting the Deep State criminals (which seems to be just about everyone federal govt employee, at least elected / appointed official, it seems this is the foreshadowing of the final, official answer to come....

I admit I held on to the slightest bit of faith in Barr and Durham, who seemed to be the 'last patriots' dedicated to defending and upholding the Constitution and Rule of law.

This news has all but destroyed any faith in that...or this nation's government...

The United States is all but being exposed as little better than corrupt[t 3rd world nations around the globe. Durham's report not coming out before the election will be the 'final nail in the coffin' for such a belief.

Forum List

Back