California police officer pulls man in wheelchair from oncoming train with seconds to spare, video shows

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
A California police officer came to the rescue of a man in a wheelchair who was stuck on railroad tracks – pulling him to safety mere moments before a train passed through, a harrowing police video shows.

Lodi Police Officer Erika Urrea was in the area of the train tracks around 8:45 a.m. on Wednesday when she spotted the man, who appeared to be stuck, as the railroad alert systems blared and the crossing arm was lowered, police said.

Because she was absolutely awesome.

But all cops are deplorable and killers. I can't believe BLM?

So a cop did what virtually any other physically capable person would have done. Of course he deserves praise for what he did, but I'm not sure what him being a cop had to do with it.

A California police officer came to the rescue of a man in a wheelchair who was stuck on railroad tracks – pulling him to safety mere moments before a train passed through, a harrowing police video shows.

Lodi Police Officer Erika Urrea was in the area of the train tracks around 8:45 a.m. on Wednesday when she spotted the man, who appeared to be stuck, as the railroad alert systems blared and the crossing arm was lowered, police said.

Because she was absolutely awesome.

Well done. We could use women (officers) like her in Canada.

I watched that the other day.....totally amazing! that police officer is a hero! :clap:

This is the kind of thing cops do every day and their reward is that they get hated on by the Democrats.

But all cops are deplorable and killers. I can't believe BLM?
So a cop did what virtually any other physically capable person would have done. Of course he deserves praise for what he did, but I'm not sure what him being a cop had to do with it.
Not every physically capable person would do such a thing no matter what the person in question does for their job.

God bless you and them and the person they saved always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sadly, too many people out there would rather wreak havoc on other people whether them other people truly deserve such a fate or not.

Forum List

Back