Video shows train hit police car with woman handcuffed in back seat

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

You've GOT to be the SUPREME FUKTARD OF ALL FUKTARDS to park your goddamned vehicle ON train tracks!!

If that woman lives, she's going to be filthy fucking rich! Probably rich enough to live on Marthas Vineyard and hire some illegals to do her lawn!

That can be deemed as attempted manslaughter, since NONE of those "cops" did anything to move that vehicle OFF the tracks or pull that woman out of the vehicle!!

You've GOT to be the SUPREME FUKTARD OF ALL FUKTARDS to park your goddamned vehicle ON train tracks!!

If that woman lives, she's going to be filthy fucking rich! Probably rich enough to live on Marthas Vineyard and hire some illegals to do her lawn!

That can be deemed as attempted manslaughter, since NONE of those "cops" did anything to move that vehicle OFF the tracks or pull that woman out of the vehicle!!
Ayup. She's got a dandy lawsuit (looks like she's going to live) and those cops jobs (and careers) are likely gone.
I saw the video and counted the seconds between the horn sounding and the train hitting the vehicle.
The officer would have had time to get in the car, but wouldn't have been able to start it and move it before the train demolished it.

Still no excuse for what happened. I mean, in that part of the world, NOT parking your vehicle on a train track would seem like a no brainer.

Ayup. She's got a dandy lawsuit (looks like she's going to live) and those cops jobs (and careers) are likely gone.
I saw the video and counted the seconds between the horn sounding and the train hitting the vehicle.
The officer would have had time to get in the car, but wouldn't have been able to start it and move it before the train demolished it.

Still no excuse for what happened. I mean, in that part of the world, NOT parking your vehicle on a train track would seem like a no brainer.

That one cop buzzing around the vehicle had PLENTY of time to pull her out!!!!!

Another Harvard Graduate. He should at least know that Canadian police have a career here waiting for him if he so desires.

If he pursues a career in one of the OPP, RCMP, Peel Region or Toronto Police, he might even get fast tracked to Chief!

Speaking of stupid cops, in other news...

Imagine that.............turning away SMART people for morons???

Oh, wait 1996? Ok, it makes sense now.

The Beast was in charge then..............

1664207305916.png

Forum List

Back