California museum returns massacre remains to tribe

Classy move
They did the right thing

How would you feel if a museum had the remains from your Great Great Grandfather on display

A good start? Do you want to prosecute people for crimes that were committed in the 1860's? A couple of years ago a museum in Virginia was forced to return human remains, that were looted from an Indian burial mound in the early 1900's, to the Monican tribe. I wonder if the Egyptian government is trying to recover mummies that are on display throughout the world.

A good start? Do you want to prosecute people for crimes that were committed in the 1860's? A couple of years ago a museum in Virginia was forced to return humans remains, that were looted from an Indian burial mound in the early 1900's, to the Monican tribe.
No. I want universities--the same ones that are pushing the perpetual victimhood narrative--to stop hiding behind "research" and hand over that which does not truthfully belong to them.

A good start? Do you want to prosecute people for crimes that were committed in the 1860's? A couple of years ago a museum in Virginia was forced to return human remains, that were looted from an Indian burial mound in the early 1900's, to the Monican tribe. I wonder if the Egyptian government is trying to recover mummies that are on display throughout the world.

Forum List

Back