California: Land of Zero Income Earners

To say that tells me you don't know the history of America, capitalism, NAFTA, breaking unions during a global recession, going to Mexico and China

YES idiot unions did very well for so many of us in Michigan. Our parents all got pensions. That's why we're going to inherit money when they die and your parents are going to have to move in with you when they stop working.

Since we started doing it your way, CEO pay went up 1322% and your pay in all those years 1978 to now only went up 18%.

Since union membership went from 35% of the workforce down to 5%, the American middle class has disappeared with it and the CEO's gave themselves raises, you dummy. And you gave them and their corporations tax breaks and soon your Social Security will be cut 25%, IDIOT!
Unions were formed when jobs were a safety concern.
They now create crappy results and crappy companies.

To say that tells me you don't know the history of America, capitalism, NAFTA, breaking unions during a global recession, going to Mexico and China

YES idiot unions did very well for so many of us in Michigan. Our parents all got pensions. That's why we're going to inherit money when they die and your parents are going to have to move in with you when they stop working.

Since we started doing it your way, CEO pay went up 1322% and your pay in all those years 1978 to now only went up 18%.

Since union membership went from 35% of the workforce down to 5%, the American middle class has disappeared with it and the CEO's gave themselves raises, you dummy. And you gave them and their corporations tax breaks and soon your Social Security will be cut 25%, IDIOT!
Why are you coveting what others make?

BTW: how’s it going in Detroit and PA with your auto and steel unions?

Remember, the middle class isn't the result of unregulated free market capitalism. The middle class came out of liberal policies, unions, new deals, labor laws, minimum wages. It had to be socially engineered.

Just google Ford Record Profits and Record Profit Sharing 1999, 1998, 1997, keep going. See how great Ford and Ford workers did for decades. The company did well and so did the workers.

But then Reagan and Bush invented Nafta and then Bush 2 sent 750,000 good paying union jobs to Mexico in the 2000's which helped cause the great recession and high unemployment and the loss of a lot of good jobs. A lot of bankruptsies, renigging on pensions and breaking unions.

I'm not going to say UAW workers weren't pieces of shit. Oh they were. But paying them so well is what made America great. The jobs those people lost, they will never make that kind of money ever again. Unskilled blue collar workers making good money? Unheard of. Those union jobs are gone and when manufacturing jobs come back, they won't even pay $20 hr.

And so now those people are Trump supporters.

There is one demographic doing worse when everyone else is doing better. Uneducated whites. Both men and women. Economic Despair. Suddenly they are turning to drugs, suicide, crime. Interesting.

So the Obama and Biden IRS don’t let Trump pay taxes.
Typical leftist.

I believe the IRS cut a lot of jobs on Obama's watch and Republicans stopped Biden from hiring a bunch of IRS agents?

You need more agents to go after the rich. When you don't have enough, they can only go after people who make what you make. You made a simple obvious mistake, BOOM they are all over you. But they don't have the agents to go after guys like Trump with tricky, slick accountants.

Hey, Trump Co was found guilty of tax fraud and his CFO went to jail. Everyone who works for Trump goes to jail.

I believe the rich, if you can go back 7 years, owe us $7 billion dollars minimum. Or was it $7 billion a year? I forget. It's a lot of money they owe. Oh yea, victimless crimes right?

Remember, the middle class isn't the result of unregulated free market capitalism. The middle class came out of liberal policies, unions, new deals, labor laws, minimum wages. It had to be socially engineered.

Just google Ford Record Profits and Record Profit Sharing 1999, 1998, 1997, keep going. See how great Ford and Ford workers did for decades. The company did well and so did the workers.

But then Reagan and Bush invented Nafta and then Bush 2 sent 750,000 good paying union jobs to Mexico in the 2000's which helped cause the great recession and high unemployment and the loss of a lot of good jobs. A lot of bankruptsies, renigging on pensions and breaking unions.

I'm not going to say UAW workers weren't pieces of shit. Oh they were. But paying them so well is what made America great. The jobs those people lost, they will never make that kind of money ever again. Unskilled blue collar workers making good money? Unheard of. Those union jobs are gone and when manufacturing jobs come back, they won't even pay $20 hr.

There is one demographic doing worse when everyone else is doing better. Uneducated whites. Both men and women. Economic Despair. Suddenly they are turning to drugs, suicide, crime. Interesting.
Yeah, no middle class in 1820!

Dumbass Leftards hate economics and history.

I believe the IRS cut a lot of jobs on Obama's watch and Republicans stopped Biden from hiring a bunch of IRS agents?

You need more agents to go after the rich. When you don't have enough, they can only go after people who make what you make. You made a simple obvious mistake, BOOM they are all over you. But they don't have the agents to go after guys like Trump with tricky, slick accountants.

Hey, Trump Co was found guilty of tax fraud and his CFO went to jail. Everyone who works for Trump goes to jail.

I believe the rich, if you can go back 7 years, owe us $7 billion dollars minimum. Or was it $7 billion a year? I forget. It's a lot of money they owe. Oh yea, victimless crimes right?
What’s that have to do with you claiming Obama and Biden let Trump not pay taxes?

You saying auditing me (they lost) was more important than Trump?

In the end the market will bear what it will bear.

The costs will be passed on to the customer. Let's be honest, companies have been artificially increasing prices across the board, so, although I won't speak of this min. wage it is only expected that they would increase as well.

I think it's $8 or $9 for a Big Mac, I don't know, I refuse to pay personally. If one loves their McDs, they will shell out for it.

In the end the market will bear what it will bear.

The costs will be passed on to the customer. Let's be honest, companies have been artificially increasing prices across the board, so, although I won't speak of this min. wage it is only expected that they would increase as well.

I think it's $8 or $9 for a Big Mac, I don't know, I refuse to pay personally. If one loves their McDs, they will shell out for it.
When you let millions of illegals in happy to make $5 the recipe is already cooking.

Fuck yea that's another plus!

Better than you. You want us workers to pay all the taxes. Corporations and Trump don't pay taxes. Your defense is they hire workers who pay taxes. What a dope you are.

Lol .. didn't take long for the TDS to kick in. Ask Jose or Maria if they give a rat ass how much taxes Bezos pay or worry about their job. You wanna blame someone, blame lobbyists and sky's the limit spending Democrats.

Businesses are fleeing the high-tax States, California leads the pack.

I vacated my building in Portland in November 2022, and it still does not have a new tenant. The empty commercial spaces are everywhere.

I just read that New York has a 22.5% vacancy rate in commercial properties. That will only get worse...

Businesses are fleeing the high-tax States, California leads the pack.

I vacated my building in Portland in November 2022, and it still does not have a new tenant. The empty commercial spaces are everywhere.

I just read that New York has a 22.5% vacancy rate in commercial properties. That will only get worse...
And now that NY has started prosecuting businesses for fake crimes that they could all be charged with, they’re leaving at a faster rate.

You're exactly the kind of ignoramus dullard that Rothbard was speaking of, yet you keep spewing the ignoramus crap.

Liar. Margins in the food industry is nothing.

How much do you think it cost McD to sell you a burger, fries and pop? 20 cents?

Now a Subway Franchise owner I feel for. They only made $30,000 per franchise. So to have a good living you needed at least 3. They may have to run a 4th location to be as profitable now.

But at least the workers can afford to live in America.

Is Capitalism not working???

Forum List

Back