Unvaccinated diners only: California restaurant says it’s having fun watching heads explode over mandatory no-vax policy

Looks like free-markets are still kind of a thing, despite the Biden administration's steady efforts to lock them down and topple them in favor of a more communist system.

E7RCTczVoAQlECh

''The restaurant previously declared itself a mask-free zone and refused to shut its doors when eateries were ordered in March 2020 to curtail indoor dining as part of Covid restrictions.

“You've got other places that want you vaccinated to come in. No different, right?" she noted to a local ABC affiliate.

Some appear to appreciate the intended message behind the odd measure. A vaccinated woman who cuts hair at a nearby barbershop told local media that she didn’t feel slighted by the no-vaxxed-allowed policy.

The negative press and reviews seem to have only emboldened the owner. The restaurant issued a long, all-caps rant on Facebook deriding its “haters” and vowing to do “battle” with “PRO-MANDATORY VACCINE MINI GESTAPO AMERICAN TRAITORS.”

Continued - Unvacinated diners only: California restaurant says it’s having fun watching ‘heads explode’ over mandatory no-vax policy
One restaurant to not go to....like having a Health Dept. "C" warning.

Yes you being gay is off topic which is why you lost again. No one cares if you're gay. We are talking about restaurants and mouth breathers that are not vaxxed.
And you said everyone loves BLM. I helped save over 50 lives with my blood while you cowered in your rent control apartment in shit hole Oakland. Spare me your vaccine expertise bullshit.

People keep blaming trump supporters for not succumbing to the fear campaign, but i have yet to see any proof.
I assume you have some. Please post.
Thanks.
What the fk is your question? Proof that trumptards are resisting being vaccinated? That trumptards are morons? Proof of what?

Proof that those who had the virus and have natural antibodies still need the vaccine. Prove that, leftist.
You and the other trumptard are assuming that I care enough about you morons to prove that vaccines work. I don't.

Don't take the vaccine. Go maskless. Congregate with other mouth-breathing morons. I could care less. As I have pointed out, the faster we have the thinning of the herd of useless trumptards clogging up our great country, the better for the rest of us.

Let me know if you are still confused.

You and the other trumptard are assuming that I care enough about you morons to prove that vaccines work. I don't.

Don't take the vaccine. Go maskless. Congregate with other mouth-breathing morons. I could care less. As I have pointed out, the faster we have the thinning of the herd of useless trumptards clogging up our great country, the better for the rest of us.

Let me know if you are still confused.
Didn't respond. Typical leftist. Go burn down a small business and whine about your poverty

This will be interesting. I wonder how long it will take before the restaurant suppliers, and or financial institutions or any other outlets used, to retaliate and cancel contracts or services.
What "retaliation"? Nothing they're doing brings harm to any "suppliers, and or financial institutions or any other outlets used". Any cancelling of contracts would be an attack, not retaliation.

Forum List

Back