California gas car ban will apply to Virginia due to 2021 law that former Gov. Ralph Northam signed law.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Ain't that some shit.....Just another reason to vote the dems out of the Virginia Senate in '23.

"In 2021, Governor Northam and the far-left controlled General Assembly signed a law that binds Virginia to California's emission vehicle regulations, which, among other things, bans the sale of gas-powered cars in Virginia by 2035," a spokesperson for Virginia Attorney General Jason Miyares' office said in a statement to Fox 5 DC.

The spokesperson added, "The Attorney General is hopeful that the General Assembly repeals this law and discontinues any trend that makes Virginia more like California. Unelected California bureaucrats should not be dictating the will of Virginians."

California gas car ban will apply to Virginia, too, due to 2021 law

A number of other states are bound to it as well.....NJ, NY, CT, PA, MA, ME, NH, VT, CO, and almost every other state that has cali emissions for vehicles......Fuckin' clown show.

Ain't that some shit.....Just another reason to vote the dems out of the Virginia Senate in '23.

"In 2021, Governor Northam and the far-left controlled General Assembly signed a law that binds Virginia to California's emission vehicle regulations, which, among other things, bans the sale of gas-powered cars in Virginia by 2035," a spokesperson for Virginia Attorney General Jason Miyares' office said in a statement to Fox 5 DC.

The spokesperson added, "The Attorney General is hopeful that the General Assembly repeals this law and discontinues any trend that makes Virginia more like California. Unelected California bureaucrats should not be dictating the will of Virginians."

California gas car ban will apply to Virginia, too, due to 2021 law

A number of other states are bound to it as well.....NJ, NY, CT, PA, MA, ME, NH, VT, CO, and almost every other state that has cali emissions for vehicles......Fuckin' clown show.
Hahahaha... you think Newsom was unelected? I don't think you've got a proper handle on that phrase. And I haven't looked into this but I suspect that California's recently passed REFERENDUM (you know, a vote BY THE PEOPLE) to ban the SALE of ICE powered cars after 2035 is NOT part of their emission standards. But Virginia and all those other states are free to disconnect themselves from California emissions standards if they so choose. They call that democracy. It's done with voting. Do you remember voting?

Hahahaha... you think Newsom was unelected? I don't think you've got a proper handle on that phrase. And I haven't looked into this but I suspect that California's recently passed REFERENDUM (you know, a vote BY THE PEOPLE) to ban the SALE of ICE powered cars after 2035 is NOT part of their emission standards. But Virginia and all those other states are free to disconnect themselves from California emissions standards if they so choose. They call that democracy. It's done with voting. Do you remember voting?
You fuckin' idiot, the dems passed it into Virginia law.....The law needs to be repealed and as long as the shit stain dems still control the Virginia Senate they will need to be eliminated in '23.

We have since learned of the extent of democrat voter fraud.

One of the issues with electric cars is that there was a report today on Fox Business channel that Electric vehicles are heavier and cause more damage to roads and highways because of it. This mean more money will be needed for road and bridge repairs.

One of the issues with electric cars is that there was a report today on Fox Business channel that Electric vehicles are heavier and cause more damage to roads and highways because of it. This mean more money will be needed for road and bridge repairs.
will my electric car run on hot air...Newsom has plenty of that...and a life time supply of brylcreem

So in 2035 anyone who doesn't own a home or live in an apartment building with a charger spot for each unit won't be able to buy new cars anymore.....

How elitist.

Forum List

Back