California becomes sanctuary state for minors getting a sex change

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

After passing the abortion state sanctuary legislation.

Now California is the place to go to kill your offspring or to sterilize them before they are old enough to even have sex.

Yay.

Democrat Senator Scott Wiener (YOU JUST CAN"T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!) proposed the legislation in response to conservative states restricting sex change surgeries and hormone replacement therapy for minors. Wiener stated that 19 other states have also proposed similar bills.

The Victory Institute reported

What about tranny illegals? Do they get free surgery?
I would have to look but I would say I'm 100% confident they could do that for free, or an abortion.

Meanwhile, medical care for veterans around the country continues to be rationed for things they need to survive.

Now California is the place to go to kill your offspring or to sterilize them before they are old enough to even have sex.

Yay.

Democrat Senator Scott Wiener (YOU JUST CAN"T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!) proposed the legislation in response to conservative states restricting sex change surgeries and hormone replacement therapy for minors. Wiener stated that 19 other states have also proposed similar bills.

It would be nice if Sacramento could hurry up and fall into the sea.

The DNC wants to turn the country into California
If true, we are lucky they don't get everything they want, just like the RNC and especially the Trumpers don't get everything they want.

Yay.

Sanctuary for groomers.

If someone were to nuke California, would we have to retaliate or defend them or could we just thank the nuclear weapons user for destroying a domestic enemy?

Yay.

I live in tennesse...all my neighbors are from california...what the fluck is going on out there

Abusive parents "who have had their custody rights removed" can seek sanctuary in California and force their children into life changing surgery. God help us.

Forum List

Back