Media panic over Biden impeachment when Pubs win midterms

Conservatives don't call for the death of leftists. We don't even want to put them in jail for their political beliefs. I DO PRAY for their enlightenment.

There is so much to impeach Biden over.

Definitely a special counsel to get to the bottom of the laptop.

Afghanistan.
Inflation.
Gas prices.
Tara Reade.
Using AF2 for a private equity deal.

Just for starters.

I think it's on the ballot in the Neo-GOP Revenge for not believing Dirty Don's BigLie platform.

They're out to destroy those they hate, which is most of America and most Americans.

Best to vote them out ladies, before they become an infestation!

Wear it proudly cult.

Until your dying breath admit you voted for Joe Biden. Never lie. Be proud of it and tell everyone.

There is so much to impeach Biden over.

Definitely a special counsel to get to the bottom of the laptop.

Afghanistan.
Inflation.
Gas prices.
Tara Reade.
Using AF2 for a private equity deal.

Just for starters.
Dirty Money
Dirty Corrupt Family
Lying about the Virus
His involvement with Russia, China, and the $$$$$ he and his Drug Addict/ Sex Addicted son acquired . Just for starters

Dirty Money
Dirty Corrupt Family
Lying about the Virus
His involvement with Russia, China, and the $$$$$ he and his Drug Addict/ Sex Addicted son acquired . Just for starters

Lying about the vax is huge. Thanks.

Joe should be impeached no less than 4 times.

Hillary was right, retardicans are deplorable and irredeemable..

1661982083032.png

When I hear impeachment, I know it will just be more scripted Kabuki Theatre from the controlled oppo RINO establishment.

They will huff & puff, just like the Dems do over DT, to keep the sheeple distracted & divided while the destruction of America continues to play in the background.

Wake up people, there will be no real changes because the pols in charge all like the status quo.
It makes them all rich while screwing the rest of us over & won't be hanged by corrupt elections.

I think it's on the ballot in the Neo-GOP Revenge for not believing Dirty Don's BigLie platform.

They're out to destroy those they hate, which is most of America and most Americans.

Best to vote them out ladies, before they become an infestation!
I never had sex with that woman...Ms Lewinsky...I only messed up her dress

When I hear impeachment, I know it will just be more scripted Kabuki Theatre from the controlled oppo RINO establishment.

They will huff & puff, just like the Dems do over DT, to keep the sheeple distracted & divided while the destruction of America continues to play in the background.

Wake up people, there will be no real changes because the pols in charge all like the status quo.
It makes them all rich while screwing the rest of us over & won't be hanged by corrupt elections.
Alas.

But failing to impeach Biden - whatever the excuse given - will reveal the complicity of Republicans for all to see.

They basically need to impeach to save their own skins.

Forum List

Back