Calif. lawmaker convicted of voter fraud, perjury

So you KNOW that people like TMs claims only republicans cheat YET you made a point of claiming no one had and then demanded proof they had.
You claimed a person that stated this case was not one that could be prevented by ID was an idiot because according to you he had claimed it was.

No, I did not know TM had said such a stupid thing. That's why I asked for evidence.

That does not take away from the fact Voter ID has once again been proven completely ineffective.

You won't be able to help but notice its complete ineffectiveness from now on, because I hammer on that FACT in every voter fraud and Voter ID topic. Every time you hear of a voter fraud case, you will feel a sickness in your belly at the realization of how wrong Voter ID proponents have been all this time. Wasting taxpayer dollars and not actually stopping fraud.

You must never read any of her posts then because if you read even five percent of them you could not possibly miss her making such retarded claims.

Not that I would blame you for ignoring her.

Even though in the OP I stated explicitly that voter id would not have stopped this he rants on and on. Then claims not to know of TM's repeated spamming of the same topic.

When you have enough voters convicted of voter fraud where the outcome of that election was altered as a result of the fraud, then you might have actual evidence to take before a court in support of voter ID laws.

But this isolated incident is in no way ‘evidence’ in support of voter ID, it’s a hasty generalization fallacy, and the premise of your thread fails accordingly.

No one ever said there was ‘no’ fraud, the fact is fraud is so rare that it’s statistically non-existent, where laws seeking undue burdens to voting such as voter ID are unwarranted.

He clearly stated that voter id would not have stopped this as evidenced by your quote, so the Idiot, would be you. As for a link to TM's mutterings? You honestly have never seen her state only republicans cheat on voting and voter fraud? And you want us to believe you?

G5000 fears anything that will interfere with election fraud. Even the conviction of a crook angers him, as he views it as an infrigement of the democrats right to engage in election fraud.

Freewill is a Voter ID proponent.

And you are an election fraud proponent.

Does this mean you cannot prove the claim? If Truthmatters has been stupid enough to state only Republicans cheat in elections, that should be easy to prove.

ROFL

One of your own got caught? Here..

images

Last edited:
When you have enough voters convicted of voter fraud where the outcome of that election was altered as a result of the fraud, then you might have actual evidence to take before a court in support of voter ID laws.

But this isolated incident is in no way ‘evidence’ in support of voter ID, it’s a hasty generalization fallacy, and the premise of your thread fails accordingly.

No one ever said there was ‘no’ fraud, the fact is fraud is so rare that it’s statistically non-existent, where laws seeking undue burdens to voting such as voter ID are unwarranted.

Or maybe it is simply a damned easy crime to get away with. In order to catch people who vote in multiple precincts we would probably need to do something like collect everyone's DNA as they vote and compare against all other voters or use face recognition software in every precinct.

Just because no one has been caught does not mean that it does not happen to a significant degree.

Now THAT being said, I would think organizing such a diabolical ploy would require too many people and sooner or later one of the conspirators is going to spill the beans so I doubt too much of it actually goes on.

Liberals try to get everyone voting- conservatives try to screw over the poor, old, the young, minorities, and keep them from voting- lovely greedy fascist a-holes lol- and then there's the hater dupes....who actually believe in voter fraud.

Last edited:
Yeah liberals say a lot of BS but when it comes down to fraud and voter disenfranchisement they own it. It is only a conscience that the military mostly vote republican.

Obama Campaign Sues to Restrict Military Voting

On July 17th, the Obama for America Campaign, the Democratic National Committee and the Ohio Democratic Party filed suit in OH to strike down part of that state's law governing voting by members of the military. Their suit said that part of the law is "arbitrary" with "no discernible rational basis."

Currently, Ohio allows the public to vote early in-person up until the Friday before the election. Members of the military three extra days to do so. While the Democrats may see this as "arbitrary" and having "no discernible rational basis", I think it is entirely reasonable given the demands on servicemen and women's time and their obligations to their sworn duty.

Read more at Obama Campaign Sues to Restrict Military Voting : Freedom Outpost

Last edited:
Nope.

Links?

Voter ID does not stop someone from registering and voting in the wrong district. Idiot.

He clearly stated that voter id would not have stopped this as evidenced by your quote, so the Idiot, would be you. As for a link to TM's mutterings? You honestly have never seen her state only republicans cheat on voting and voter fraud? And you want us to believe you?

Freewill is a Voter ID proponent.

Does this mean you cannot prove the claim? If Truthmatters has been stupid enough to state only Republicans cheat in elections, that should be easy to prove.

But why bother? It isn't like you're going to apologize and say "I was wrong".

You fucked up as for proving truthmatters statements, you are not worth the time. That you honestly want to claim she never said it is all I need to know about your stupidity.

Partisan hacks from both sides try to imply only the other guy's party cheats. In just about every Voter ID topic, there is always one or two retards pushing Voter ID who claim Democrats are opposed to Voter ID because Democrats want fraud. A classic Straw Man fallacy. And there is always at least one retard who claims opponents of Voter ID say there is no fraud.

But the simple fact is, every case of fraud that has ever been provided by Voter ID proponents actually proves that Voter ID is completely ineffective against those types of fraud. The Voter ID proponents are too retarded to see they are undermining their own case! :lol:

The last Voter ID topic I was in, one of the retards posted a case in Ohio of absentee voter fraud, thinking they had just made a slam dunk for Voter ID.

That was retarded on two levels. First, because Ohio already has Voter ID. Second, because Voter ID does not stop absentee voter fraud.

This topic provides yet another example of voter fraud which cannot be stopped by Voter ID.

So why, oh why, do you retards keep pushing for taxpayer dollars to be spent on a completely ineffective government intervention in our lives?

Serious question.

You HAVE to be liberals to be that retarded. This is the classic kind of retarded behavior liberals in days gone by used to make. I am not even kidding.

Yeah I didn't think so.

You fucked up as for proving truthmatters statements, you are not worth the time. That you honestly want to claim she never said it is all I need to know about your stupidity.

Partisan hacks from both sides try to imply only the other guy's party cheats. In just about every Voter ID topic, there is always one or two retards pushing Voter ID who claim Democrats are opposed to Voter ID because Democrats want fraud. A classic Straw Man fallacy. And there is always at least one retard who claims opponents of Voter ID say there is no fraud.

But the simple fact is, every case of fraud that has ever been provided by Voter ID proponents actually proves that Voter ID is completely ineffective against those types of fraud. The Voter ID proponents are too retarded to see they are undermining their own case! :lol:

The last Voter ID topic I was in, one of the retards posted a case in Ohio of absentee voter fraud, thinking they had just made a slam dunk for Voter ID.

That was retarded on two levels. First, because Ohio already has Voter ID. Second, because Voter ID does not stop absentee voter fraud.

This topic provides yet another example of voter fraud which cannot be stopped by Voter ID.

So why, oh why, do you retards keep pushing for taxpayer dollars to be spent on a completely ineffective government intervention in our lives?

Serious question.

You HAVE to be liberals to be that retarded. This is the classic kind of retarded behavior liberals in days gone by used to make. I am not even kidding.

Yeah I didn't think so.

Me thinks he protests too much.

Did anyone even bother to click the link, or read more than the headline?

Prosecutors said Wright committed fraud when he made it appear that he had moved into an Inglewood property he owned in order to run in 2008 to represent the 25th Senate District. They said Wright actually lived outside the district.

This isn't voter fraud, it's address fraud. And it's one person. Successful troll thread.

If you read for comprehension you will see that I said that id would not have stopped this fraud. That said the liberal left rails that voter fraud is so small it isn't worth worrying about.

Nope. You need to take the wax out of your ears and stop listening to the voices in your head.

The FACT is that in-person voter fraud is almost as rare as hen's teeth. Do you HEAR that now? Not all fraud, just the kind of fraud you think Voter ID would stop. In-person fraud is ridiculously rare, and it certainly does not occur on a scale large enough to swing elections. And if you spent ten seconds thinking about it, you would know why that is so.

The bigger FACT is that Voter ID is completely ineffective against the more prevalent types of fraud which occur. This is the part that has to be continually hammered into your concrete skulls. And yet what you hear is, "There is no fraud." From this hallucination you construct the "Democrats want fraud" delusion.

Of course they don't worry about it the retards know that it is their side doing the cheating. And you damn well know TM was making the case that it is Republicans that cheat.

Ahhhh! Look at YOU now! Claiming it is only Democrats who cheat! Wow, you are such a naked hypocrite!

The FACT is there are crooks on both sides who cheat. And if you are the kind of blind partisan hack who rushes here to post only stories about one particular party cheating, then you are no different than TM, asshole.

Wait a minute. Maybe id would have stopped this fraud. How did he get on the ballot? Did he not have to prove where he lived? Did he have two ids? I have run for office a few times and I had to prove were I lived and had to get signatures. So not only did this democrat cheat everyone who signed his petition cheated.

None of which has anything to do with Voter ID. You don't even know what the very thing you are demanding does!

Allow me to educate you. Voter ID is a law which says you must show your ID when you cast a ballot.

Got it now?

Therefore, you idiots have demanded bigger government and wasted taxpayer dollars for a completely ineffective government program. Congratulations, this makes you a textbook liberal!

Last edited:

Serious question.

Yeah I didn't think so.

Me thinks he protests too much.

One has to pound the truth into the heads of retards like yourself, unfortunately. One has to shout over the voices in the heads of retards.

I am glad you realized Voter ID would not have stopped the fraud. I am starting to get through. Finally.

I hope you continue to take note every time you find fraud that Voter ID would not stop it, and does not stop it in states that already have Voter ID. Voter ID does not do what its proponents have been proclaiming it would do.

Every real example of real fraud every Voter ID proponent has provided has been a type of fraud against which Voter ID is completely ineffective. They actually destroy their own case.

Last edited:
Election fraud is and has been a major part of the campaign strategy of the democratic party. Whether it is ballots in the trunk of a car, or mass voting by illegal aliens paid by the DNC to vote proxy for dead voters on rolls that democrats sue to keep from being purged, election fraud is the central plank in the democrats election strategy.

G5000 and other partisan democrats are in a panic because too much focus is on honest elections. democrats like G5000 fear that honest elections will tip the balance of power away from the democrats, so they fight efforts to restore integrity to the voting process.

Election fraud is and has been a major part of the campaign strategy of the democratic party. Whether it is ballots in the trunk of a car, or mass voting by illegal aliens paid by the DNC to vote proxy for dead voters on rolls that democrats sue to keep from being purged, election fraud is the central plank in the democrats election strategy.

G5000 and other partisan democrats are in a panic because too much focus is on honest elections. democrats like G5000 fear that honest elections will tip the balance of power away from the democrats, so they fight efforts to restore integrity to the voting process.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Exhibit A.

Did anyone even bother to click the link, or read more than the headline?

Prosecutors said Wright committed fraud when he made it appear that he had moved into an Inglewood property he owned in order to run in 2008 to represent the 25th Senate District. They said Wright actually lived outside the district.

This isn't voter fraud, it's address fraud. And it's one person. Successful troll thread.

What do you mean it isn't voter fraud? He voted where he should not have voted, that is fraud that is why yet another democrat is going to jail. Yes, I know, every thread that isn't supporting democrats is a troll thread. The point is TM is spamming the board when in fact it is democrats that cheat.

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you exhibit B.

From the OP:Quote: Originally Posted by Freewill View Post
And yes, id would not have stopped this democrat from cheating.

Response by G5000:

Voter ID does not stop someone from registering and voting in the wrong district. Idiot.

Now members of the jury, G5000 called me an idiot for agreeing with his statement. Now members of the jury you can only come back with a guilty verdict against G5000. Since he called the same statement he made idiotic (calling me an idiot) that means what he said makes him the idiot. Case closed.

Forum List

Back