Calif. lawmaker convicted of voter fraud, perjury

Yeah I didn't think so.

Me thinks he protests too much.

One has to pound the truth into the heads of retards like yourself, unfortunately. One has to shout over the voices in the heads of retards.

I am glad you realized Voter ID would not have stopped the fraud. I am starting to get through. Finally.

I hope you continue to take note every time you find fraud that Voter ID would not stop it, and does not stop it in states that already have Voter ID. Voter ID does not do what its proponents have been proclaiming it would do.

Every real example of real fraud every Voter ID proponent has provided has been a type of fraud against which Voter ID is completely ineffective. They actually destroy their own case.

You are such a dupe. I put in what I said to stop you from your rants and it didn't work. What in the hell is wrong with you? I am thinking that being as you called me an idiot, exhibt B, for saying what you have been saying that proves you to be the idiot at least in your eyes.

I can't think of how someone proves voter fraud in relation to proving who you are. As TM pointed out the SCOTUS ruled that the RNC when they tried to tie the two together had to stop. So who is actually seeing that people are not voting for other people? As I posted in another thread a woman admitted to voting at least 3 times for other people through absentee ballots. At least with those there is some what of a line of evidence. Pushing buttons on a touch screen leaves no such trail. The FACT is that YOU have no idea how big the problem and neither does anyone else. The simplest thing to do is voter id but the left will have none of it they won't yield on anything, nothing, nada zip but they sure define compromise as the other side doing what the left wants them to do .

As you read this remember this is probably the only way to really prove this type of fraud. Yes the DOI could be considered committing a felony but investigators often buy illicit drugs to make a case so this is no different regardless of the cheaters whining.

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you exhibit C:

Voter Fraud: We’ve Got Proof It’s Easy

You’d think more media outlets would have been interested, because the sloppiness revealed in the DOI report is mind-boggling. Young undercover agents were able to vote using the names of people three times their age, people who in fact were dead. In one example, a 24-year female agent gave the name of someone who had died in 2012 at age 87; the workers at the Manhattan polling site gave her a ballot, no questions asked. Even the two cases where poll workers turned away an investigator raise eyebrows. In the first case, a poll worker on Staten Island walked outside with the undercover investigator who had just been refused a ballot; the “voter” was advised to go to the polling place near where he used to live and “play dumb” in order to vote. In the second case, the investigator was stopped from voting only because the felon whose name he was using was the son of the election official at the polling place.

Last edited:
You are such a dupe.

Nah, he's not a "dupe," he's a hack.

G5000 is a promoter of election fraud.

I put in what I said to stop you from your rants and it didn't work. What in the hell is wrong with you? I am thinking that being as you called me an idiot, exhibt B, for saying what you have been saying that proves you to be the idiot at least in your eyes.

I can't think of how someone proves voter fraud in relation to proving who you are. As TM pointed out the SCOTUS ruled that the RNC when they tried to tie the two together had to stop. So who is actually seeing that people are not voting for other people? As I posted in another thread a woman admitted to voting at least 3 times for other people through absentee ballots. At least with those there is some what of a line of evidence. Pushing buttons on a touch screen leaves no such trail. The FACT is that YOU have no idea how big the problem and neither does anyone else. The simplest thing to do is voter id but the left will have none of it they won't yield on anything, nothing, nada zip but they sure define compromise as the other side doing what the left wants them to do .

The most prevalent form of voter fraud is "proxy voting." It is virtually untraceable. It works like this;

A legally registered voter dies. democrat operatives note the death. During the next election, a proxy using the dead persons registration votes for democrats. This is pretty much fool proof in that it is a legal registration used so there is nothing to flag suspicion.

The two elements that can disrupt this system of fraud are purging of voter rolls. So you'll find that democrats sue to ensure voter rolls are never purged. The other element is requiring ID - which is why G5000 and other party hacks fight against ID.

The democrats view election fraud as their right, and are offended that anyone would try to have honest elections.

You are such a dupe.

Nah, he's not a "dupe," he's a hack.

G5000 is a promoter of election fraud.

I put in what I said to stop you from your rants and it didn't work. What in the hell is wrong with you? I am thinking that being as you called me an idiot, exhibt B, for saying what you have been saying that proves you to be the idiot at least in your eyes.

The most prevalent form of voter fraud is "proxy voting." It is virtually untraceable. It works like this;

A legally registered voter dies. democrat operatives note the death. During the next election, a proxy using the dead persons registration votes for democrats. This is pretty much fool proof in that it is a legal registration used so there is nothing to flag suspicion.

The two elements that can disrupt this system of fraud are purging of voter rolls. So you'll find that democrats sue to ensure voter rolls are never purged. The other element is requiring ID - which is why G5000 and other party hacks fight against ID.

The democrats view election fraud as their right, and are offended that anyone would try to have honest elections.

What the left will argue is that no one should be disenfranchised. Which I agree. But every time, no matter how little, a person votes fraudulently another voter on the other side is disenfranchised. The opposing vote is nullified by cheating. But the left will say it is few and far between yet when id is even suggested they scream disenfranchisement even though it would be few and far between. The left won't yield and inch.

Did anyone even bother to click the link, or read more than the headline?

Prosecutors said Wright committed fraud when he made it appear that he had moved into an Inglewood property he owned in order to run in 2008 to represent the 25th Senate District. They said Wright actually lived outside the district.

This isn't voter fraud, it's address fraud. And it's one person. Successful troll thread.

What do you mean it isn't voter fraud? He voted where he should not have voted, that is fraud that is why yet another democrat is going to jail. Yes, I know, every thread that isn't supporting democrats is a troll thread. The point is TM is spamming the board when in fact it is democrats that cheat.

The issue here is that he does not live in the district where he ran for, and was elected to, office.

Wasn't someone on this board chirping about how the democrats don't cheat? And we are always told there is no voter fraud. And yes, id would not have stopped this democrat from cheating.

LOS ANGELES (AP) — California state Sen. Roderick Wright was convicted Tuesday of perjury and voter fraud for falsely claiming he lived in an apartment in the district he represents when he actually lives elsewhere.

The conviction on all eight felony counts doesn't immediately bar Wright from the Senate, though his colleagues could decide to remove the long-serving Democrat before he is sentenced.

Calif. lawmaker convicted of voter fraud, perjury - SFGate
Yep, that would be Truthdoesntmatter.

You fucked up as for proving truthmatters statements, you are not worth the time. That you honestly want to claim she never said it is all I need to know about your stupidity.

Partisan hacks from both sides try to imply only the other guy's party cheats. In just about every Voter ID topic, there is always one or two retards pushing Voter ID who claim Democrats are opposed to Voter ID because Democrats want fraud. A classic Straw Man fallacy. And there is always at least one retard who claims opponents of Voter ID say there is no fraud.

But the simple fact is, every case of fraud that has ever been provided by Voter ID proponents actually proves that Voter ID is completely ineffective against those types of fraud. The Voter ID proponents are too retarded to see they are undermining their own case! :lol:

The last Voter ID topic I was in, one of the retards posted a case in Ohio of absentee voter fraud, thinking they had just made a slam dunk for Voter ID.

That was retarded on two levels. First, because Ohio already has Voter ID. Second, because Voter ID does not stop absentee voter fraud.

This topic provides yet another example of voter fraud which cannot be stopped by Voter ID.

So why, oh why, do you retards keep pushing for taxpayer dollars to be spent on a completely ineffective government intervention in our lives?

Serious question.

You HAVE to be liberals to be that retarded. This is the classic kind of retarded behavior liberals in days gone by used to make. I am not even kidding.
Trying to sound smart after getting caught in a lie is quite hilarious.

Wasn't someone on this board chirping about how the democrats don't cheat? And we are always told there is no voter fraud. And yes, id would not have stopped this democrat from cheating.

LOS ANGELES (AP) — California state Sen. Roderick Wright was convicted Tuesday of perjury and voter fraud for falsely claiming he lived in an apartment in the district he represents when he actually lives elsewhere.

The conviction on all eight felony counts doesn't immediately bar Wright from the Senate, though his colleagues could decide to remove the long-serving Democrat before he is sentenced.

Calif. lawmaker convicted of voter fraud, perjury - SFGate

Politicians on both sides lie and cheat it's amazing how many can't admit this.

New Topics

Forum List

Back