Calculating how much we should pay illegals who break into our country with a kid, and are separated….

Well I think there are few places as desperate and in need of Asylum as people unable to eat due to climate change - the US being the worst in creating that. Are you confusing someone asking for Asylum which is a need to someone applying for a green card which is a want.

The US along with other Western Countries also already owes these first countries to experience the effects of their climate destruction, money so that they can make alterations to make it possible for them to be able to do things in this different environment. Time to start giving that if you want to keep immigration of genuine asylum seekers down.
So China and India do not exist? They have nothing to do with so-called global warming?

I thought we called it "climate change" now.

Oh Lisa you have a one track mind into which you put people. Now I have found out that what you were saying is true. You do not at the moment give asylum to people who are suffering from starvation due to climate change.

Now what is this
They re not ”suffering from starvation.” Many are quite obese. And climate change has nothing to do with it.

Their claims are bogus in about 90% of the cases. Trump had it right when he had the wait-in-Mexico policy.

Why did Biden reverse that, other than to erase everything Trump did, even the good things? He welcomed in hundreds of thousands of illegals, in the midst of a pandemic, and even though a third of them are refusing to be vaccinated?

I‘ve asked liberals this question and can never get a valid answer: why is Biden talking about Americans unwilling to get vaccinated as if they are enemies and murderers, and yet waving in hundreds of thousands of illegals despite the fact that they refuse the vaccine? Just think of the nerve of these people: they run roughshod over our border agents, and refuse to take a vaccine that could keep them from causing the death of Americans!

(I myself am vaccinated. It was my choice.)
Trump did not institute title 42 until spring of 2020.
Climate change? In Central America? :abgg2q.jpg:

Is the jungle getting thinner?

You heard wrong regarding asylum.
The jungle is thin it went on a diet.

Historically, most of our immigrants came with little education and few skills beyond a willingness to work hard. And that counts for a lot. Some may have had criminal records.

More than 2 million crossed the border illegally in 2021. 10, 763 of those had criminal records. That’s 0.5%. Not many.

It is hard to be appalled when the person insisting I should be appalled displays her own appallment selectively.

:lmao:

He called Democrats, not select Democrats, but all Democrats fascist.

He tells his supporters that Democrats are "fascists," saying they want to "destroy our second amendment, attack the right to life, and replace American freedom with left-wing fascism. Fascists, they are fascists."

And that wasn’t the only time. He did it again at a 2020 rally in Mt. Rushmore accusing those who opposed confederate statues of far left fascism.

And there was no pearl clutching.
Those are the one's who turned themselves in or were caught. How many criminals were in the illegals we know nothing about? The "got-aways"?

If they break into the country they can't get welfare.
What in the above listing is officially welfare?

But they do get free medical care in the ER, paid childbirth in the hospital, free education for their children, free breakfasts and lunches for their kids, and if they give birth to an anchor baby, they will qualify for food stamps, Medicaid for the kid, and a pro-rated subsidy for rent.

All for people who SHOULD NOT BE HERE in the first place. They are a big burden to this country, making schools worse, and lowering property values. Just how much do you leftists want the American Middle class to suffer?? It’s not enough that your Vegetable Messiah is driving inflation and ruining people’s retirement accounts, you want their taxes to go up to go up to pay for illegals, too?

Lord, please save us from the American-hating leftists!!!

What in the above listing is officially welfare?

But they do get free medical care in the ER, paid childbirth in the hospital, free education for their children, free breakfasts and lunches for their kids, and if they give birth to an anchor baby, they will qualify for food stamps, Medicaid for the kid, and a pro-rated subsidy for rent.

All for people who SHOULD NOT BE HERE in the first place. They are a big burden to this country, making schools worse, and lowering property values. Just how much do you leftists want the American Middle class to suffer?? It’s not enough that your Vegetable Messiah is driving inflation and ruining people’s retirement accounts, you want their taxes to go up to go up to pay for illegals, too?

Lord, please save us from the American-hating leftists!!!
No European should be here along with the rest of the invaders

No European should be here along with the rest of the invaders
Any European who is here illegally should not be here. I am talking about ILLEGAL ALIENS.

(Why is it that leftists pretend there is no difference between people who follow the laws and those who don’t?)

We all burden the system.
No we don’t. And again, even if that were true, WE are here legally. How is it helpful to Americans to bring in foreigners, with no legal right to be here, to burden the system further?

You leftists are insane.

No we don’t. And again, even if that were true, WE are here legally. How is it helpful to Americans to bring in foreigners, with no legal right to be here, to burden the system further?

You leftists are insane.
They are here legally or they would be deported.

You just ranted.

If you want to discuss something that I actually posted, or the Topic ... Give it a shot, and I encourage you.
Otherwise, just stop ... That crusty, old, tired assed AOL bullshit doesn't work with me, you silly nitwit ... :auiqs.jpg:

I am sure Trump was well aware of his role in the scam when he played the part so well.
How did we get off the topic of the burden of illegals on Americans - and back to Trump, Trump, Trump!

One of the best presidents in my lifetime.

They take jobs away usually filled by minorities. I thought you Dems were all about taking care of them?
Minorities have access better jobs with better pay. The only jobs affected by illegals are those for folks who lack a highschool diploma and even then the effect is marginal. People either do not want the jobs these I,legal sare taking or tbey are unwilling to do the under those conditions. What that should tell us is we have a need for those kind of workers that is not being filled.

Forum List

Back