Calculating how much we should pay illegals who break into our country with a kid, and are separated….

You apply for asylum which is what these people have done. You have one year to do so regardless of how you got here. You would think people would have learned this by now.

But no.....................
They can wait on the Mexican side of the border for their applications to be processed... most of which should be declined for lack of merit.

1) I said MANY of them have contagious diseases, like COVID for example, and have criminal records, also true, and have little education or skills to support their families. That’s not dehumanizing them….that’s explaining why they are a detriment to this country.

Historically, most of our immigrants came with little education and few skills beyond a willingness to work hard. And that counts for a lot. Some may have had criminal records.

More than 2 million crossed the border illegally in 2021. 10, 763 of those had criminal records. That’s 0.5%. Not many.

2) And again, you are more appalled that people say negative things about illegal aliens than what Biden has said about law-abiding American citizens.

It is hard to be appalled when the person insisting I should be appalled displays her own appallment selectively.

3) Trump criticized the anti-American Democrats in office, and the media complicit in hiding the truth. He didn’t dehumanize 60 million citizens.

I can’t wait until midterms.
:lmao:

He called Democrats, not select Democrats, but all Democrats fascist.

He tells his supporters that Democrats are "fascists," saying they want to "destroy our second amendment, attack the right to life, and replace American freedom with left-wing fascism. Fascists, they are fascists."

And that wasn’t the only time. He did it again at a 2020 rally in Mt. Rushmore accusing those who opposed confederate statues of far left fascism.

And there was no pearl clutching.

They can wait on the Mexican side of the border for their applications to be processed... most of which should be declined for lack of merit.

They can, or they can get here and apply.

Claiming that most of them are diseased, criminal, burdens on society is demonizing them. I’m defending their rights as human beings, and their legal right to apply amnesty. Doesn’t mean they’ll get it, but they have a right to be heard.

Typical con, you had no issue with it when the previous U.S. President demonized American citizens did you?

American Snowflakes.
You ignored my question:

If they’re not such a negative, then why are the mayors of liberal cities like DC and Chicago up in arms over the fact they’re being sent to them?

Wow. What an excuse. They’re day laborers working for cash under the table who would have to miss a day.

Excuse? Just stating facts. They work for food processors, hotels, construction companies, farms, landscapers, individuala as domestic help, etc.

Those employers don't want them going anywhere.

Excuse? Just stating facts. They work for food processors, hotels, construction companies, farms, landscapers, individuala as domestic help, etc.

Those employers don't want them going anywhere.
They get picked up in the 7-11 parking lot every morning. I see them in the area, about 150 every day, in the formerly clean working class area they have turned into Little San Salvador, with trash all over the place and broken down cars in their grass.

And tough shit. They came to this country and are required by law to attend their hearing to see if they are allowed to remain - which 90% would not be. THAT is why they skip it, and why they should remain in Mexico until their hearing date.

You defend illegal aliens violating our laws and demonize people who voted for Trump because they disagree with you.

They get picked up in the 7-11 parking lot every morning. I see them in the area, about 150 every day, in the formerly clean working class area they have turned into Little San Salvador, with trash all over the place and broken down cars in their grass.

And tough shit. They came to this country and are required by law to attend their hearing to see if they are allowed to remain - which 90% would not be. THAT is why they skip it, and why they should remain in Mexico until their hearing date.

You defend illegal aliens violating our laws and demonize people who voted for Trump because they disagree with you.

Employers are required to hire people here legally also. If one can ignore our laws, I support everyone being able to.

Employers are required to hire people here legally also. If one can ignore our laws, I support everyone being able to.
Yes, we need to crack down on both:

1) Keep the illegals in Mexico until their hearings
2) Fine any employer who knowingly hires an illegal

Agree?

When you are back…what do you mean ruled on this?

Are you familiar with the requirements defined in 8 USC 1158 - Asylum?

If so, please identify the Section therein, or any links to subsequent Sections such as the actual definition of "alien refugee" in Section 1101(a)(42)(A) ...
Or any Exceptions contained therein ... That you believe best describes any eligibility in regard to Foreign Nationals interdicted on US soil,
in US Waters or International Waters for Asylum based in the idea they are fleeing a shitty country and want to move to the United States.

I understand that you want to kick it to the Courts ...
But what do you think about it ... And do you actually think it is being handled in accordance with the actual requirements?

Yes, we need to crack down on both:

But we won't. We aren't going to do squat about the millions working here illegally so I'm going to support no laws for all.

1) Keep the illegals in Mexico until their hearings
2) Fine any employer who knowingly hires an illegal

Agree?

Irrelevant if I agree.

1. You need to change our laws. Not going to happen.

2. You need to go after the employers. Not going to happen.

And then 3. Politicians will continue to lie to you and you will eat it up.

But we won't. We aren't going to do squat about the millions working here illegally so I'm going to support no laws for all.

Irrelevant if I agree.

No one is arguing with the idea you have no desire to enforce the Laws that do exist ...
Or hold your Representatives to account for not doing so.

The argument is actually about having no Respect for the Rule of Law in Governance.

Irrelevant if I agree.

So IOW, you want to crack down on the employers and give a pass to the illegals. What possible disadvantage would it be for us to keep the illegals on the Mexican side?

No one is arguing with the idea you have no desire to enforce the Laws that do exist ...
Or hold your Representatives to account for not doing so.​

I'm not the one that continues to vote for those who do nothing. Would that be you?

The argument is actually about having no Respect for the Rule of Law in Governance.

Which as I pointed out, the entire country is not interested in. We aren't going to give up our cheap labor.

So IOW, you want to crack down on the employers and give a pass to the illegals.

Nope. You can't crack down on the illegals without cracking down on the employers, which we will not do.

You want me to condemn those who legally seek a better life here through asylum while those who undermine our wages by hiring people illegally get the free pass.

Not going to happen.

What possible disadvantage would it be for us to keep the illegals on the Mexican side?

Worthless words. We can't.

I'm not the one that continues to vote for those who do nothing. Would that be you?
Which as I pointed out, the entire country is not interested in. We aren't going to give up our cheap labor.

You have no idea what I vote for, and I make it abundantly clear what I will support ... As did you.
If you want to argue with me ... Find something I say you can actually argue with.

Don't try to make shit up and pigeonhole me into your failing initiatives, you nitwit ... :auiqs.jpg:

More than 2 million crossed the border illegally in 2021. 10, 763 of those had criminal records. That’s 0.5%. Not many.

Is that supposed to make it okay?

Those greasy fuckers shouldn't be here. Yeah, it's only 10,763, but that's 10,763 illegal scumbag criminals who shouldn't be here.

And, for the record, every scumbag who crosses into our country illegally is committing a crime.

The reason we have the illegal immigration problem we do is people like you dismissing the most basic of their crimes...

Forum List

Back