I feel like this little kid when it comes to explaining how we will need 13,018,022,473,988 MORE kWh IF all cars and trucks are EVs!

Don't worry about it; less than 5% of the population will be able to afford to buy one of those, so electricity demand isn't going up nearly that much. You will be living in 50 story high rise public buildings run by gangs of thugs who extort you and steal your stuff every couple of weeks or so, so your use of appliances and TV will drop as well. Even the electric bicycles are outrageously priced.
Sounds like the movie "Idiocracy" about the USA 500 years from now!
Check out this clip...

There are still lots of people who believe that an electric car can be charged with solar panels on the roof of the car.

Even those who know better aren't attempting to correct them.

If more people realized just how inefficient electric cars are, we wouldn't even be discussing their widespread use.
I totally agree with you and the worst part is the government's interference and BIDEN's guarantee to "rid of fossil fuels"!!! Talk about destroying US!

The Hans Christian Andersen. (1805–1875) Tales.
The Emperor’s New Clothes
MANY years ago there lived an Emperor, who was so excessively fond of grand new clothes that he spent all his money upon them, that he might be very fine. He did not care about his soldiers, nor about the theatre, and only liked to drive out and show his new clothes. He had a coat for every hour of the day; and just as they say of a king, “He is in council,” so they always said of him, “The Emperor is in the wardrobe.”
The Emperor took off his clothes, and the rogues pretended to put on him each new garment as it was ready; and the Emperor turned round and round before the mirror. “O, how well they look! how capitally they fit!” said all. “What a pattern! what colors! That is a splendid dress!”
No clothes of the Emperor’s had ever had such a success as these.
“But he has nothing on!” a little child cried out at last.
The Emperor: “I must go through with the procession.”

This is how I feel. Like the little kid pointing out that to do what Biden wants as he has said:
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

It will cost Americans over 13 trillion MORE kWh on top of the nearly 4.1 trillion kWh we currently use.
Where's it going to come from?
Why hasn't the MSM pointed this out?
To reach Emperor Biden's goal of ridden fossil fuels will mean total disaster for our country.
Simple things like... Tires. A single tire uses 7 gallons of oil...2 billion tires a year use over 250 million barrels... where's the replacement?

A partial list of items made from a barrel of oil...
Here’s what just one barrel of crude oil can produce: What Is in a Barrel of Oil?
  • Enough liquefied gases (such as propane) to fill 12 small (14.1 ounce) cylinders for home, camping or workshop use.
  • Enough gasoline to drive a medium-sized car (17 miles per gallon) over 280 miles.
  • Asphalt to make about one gallon of tar for patching roofs or streets.
  • Lubricants to make about a quart of motor oil.
  • Enough distillate fuel to drive a large truck (five miles per gallon) for almost 40 miles. If jet fuel fraction is included, that same truck can run nearly 50 miles.
  • Nearly 70 kilowatt hours of electricity at a power plant generated by residual fuel.
  • About four pounds of charcoal briquettes.
  • Wax for 170 birthday candles or 27 wax crayons.
There are enough petrochemicals left in that same barrel to provide the base for one of the following:
A petri dish (holds up to 2.5 ounces) with domestic crude oil being poured into it
  • 39 polyester shirts
  • 750 pocket combs
  • 540 toothbrushes
  • 65 plastic dustpans
  • 23 hula hoops
  • 65 plastic drinking cups
  • 195 one-cup measuring cups
  • 11 plastic telephone housings
  • 135 four-inch rubber balls
The lighter materials in a barrel are used mainly for paint thinners and dry-cleaning solvents and they can make nearly a quart of one of these products.
The miscellaneous fraction of what is left still contains enough by-products to be used in medicinal oils, still gas, road oil and plant condensates –
a real industrial horn of plenty.
So again... what will replace the above items made from fossil fuels that Biden guarantees to "We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

You sound like an obsessed fool with your imaginary numbers, Chicken Little.

You sound like an obsessed fool with your imaginary numbers, Chicken Little.
And you are like the Emperor in :
The Emperor’s New Clothes
MANY years ago there lived an Emperor, who was so excessively fond of grand new clothes that he spent all his money upon them, that he might be very fine. He did not care about his soldiers, nor about the theatre, and only liked to drive out and show his new clothes. He had a coat for every hour of the day; and just as they say of a king, “He is in council,” so they always said of him, “The Emperor is in the wardrobe.”
The Emperor took off his clothes, and the rogues pretended to put on him each new garment as it was ready; and the Emperor turned round and round before the mirror. “O, how well they look! how capitally they fit!” said all. “What a pattern! what colors! That is a splendid dress!”
No clothes of the Emperor’s had ever had such a success as these.
But he has nothing on!” a little child cried out at last.
The Emperor: “I must go through with the procession.”

And I like the little child am saying to you..."YOU have no proof!"!!! I provided links but you nothing...naked stupid!

Forum List

Back