Bye Bye Abortions. Roe v. Wade at risk big time.

Trust me...Roe v. Wade is already in the crosshairs.
So looming over the Left is another Trump appointed SCJ, a Trump re-election and an overturning of Roe v. Wade.
This is going to be an entertaining as hell 45 days

The Roe vs Wade decision is supported by 70% of voters. If I was a Democrat in Georgia, I would be running ads against Collins, Loeffler and Perdue in suburban counties. If the Republicans get their way, women could be jailed for having a abortion.

So looming over the Left is another Trump appointed SCJ, a Trump re-election and an overturning of Roe v. Wade.

Overturning Roe isn't as big a deal as people make it out to be.

If it is overturned, the issue goes to the states.

Many will make it legal. So women will have access to post-fuck birth control.

In states where it is not liked, they have already hemmed it in on many fronts. Look at Texas.

The trouble is that many states have passed extremist legislation. Georgia's law is so extreme that Republican prosecutors in suburban counties have said they will not enforce it. You think women are going to stand still while women in other states are victimized by white males. They are also going to realize that what happened to these women could happen if they elect Republicans. The big tent for Republicans is becoming a phone booth.

Worth noting that Texas Republicans planned to pass a fetal heart bill. They cancelled those plans because they fear that suburban voters would move to Democrats in larger numbers.

Oddly people don't seem to understand that even if RvW was overturned that doesn't make abortion illegal. That only makes it a state issue.

Like NAFTA was opposed by over 80% of Americans and it's still on the books, too. Yes, we realize the govt. doesn't represent Americans any more, just panders to globalist gangsters; that's why Trump got elected and will win in November as well. Oddly you commie fans don't seem to understand you 're only working for globalist labor racketeers and Wall Street, not 'revolutionaries n stuff' like your idiot mentally ill teachers have been telling you.

The reason why Trump won was because his name was not Hillary Clinton. Those people did not vote FOR Trump. They will not vote for Trump in 2020. Also voters who stayed home will vote for Biden.

Oddly people don't seem to understand that even if RvW was overturned that doesn't make abortion illegal. That only makes it a state issue.

Like NAFTA was opposed by over 80% of Americans and it's still on the books, too. Yes, we realize the govt. doesn't represent Americans any more, just panders to globalist gangsters; that's why Trump got elected and will win in November as well. Oddly you commie fans don't seem to understand you 're only working for globalist labor racketeers and Wall Street, not 'revolutionaries n stuff' like your idiot mentally ill teachers have been telling you.

The reason why Trump won was because his name was not Hillary Clinton. Those people did not vote FOR Trump. They will not vote for Trump in 2020. Also voters who stayed home will vote for Biden.

I voted but voted for neither Trump or Hillary. I will do the same this time.

I don't think Roe v. wade is gone. I think the SCOTUS will just leave it up to the States.

Look what has happened in the past 4 years. Democrats have attacked people with government resources that they did not like. They have investigated people with no predication and trapped them into committing a crime. They have done everything they can to smear and ruin anyone they can. They have committed crimes right out in the open and shown they are totally immune to prosecution. I mean I would be scared of them too if I was a republican in Washington.
Trumps only mistake was not keeping his 2016 campaign promise "Lock her up" he should of locked up every Democrat that committed a crime and put a stop to this shit then and there. Dems would not be so damn cocky if they knew they had a chance to go to jail for their bullshit corrupt tactics.

Every human being earns a good life on planet Earth - and not death and destruction in wars, civil wars, terror attacks, abortions or executions.
I always wondered " we're all just prisoners here, of our own device". Are the asteroids arriving soon ?

I do not understand what you like to say with this sentence. I guess the suspense is: Are laws the slaves of expediency or the children of justice? What they are and what they make with us depends on us all.

Last edited:
Don’t forget the Repub’s want to push grandma in her wheel chair off the cliff as well. Remember all the Dim’s have is conjured up fear, not hope, or a solution, just trust them they know how to wipe your ass just ask them.

In states where it is not liked, they have already hemmed it in on many fronts. Look at Texas.
Why do you think the pro_some-life crowd would stop at simply overturning RoevWade?

I don't think Roe v. wade is gone. I think the SCOTUS will just leave it up to the States.

Democrats have a real problem with that, as the country's most populous states are full of illegal aliens and masses of anchor babies who are opposed to faggot rights, pedophiles, and abortions, coming from Latin American Latinos and Protestant black church people, along with women with children, played the key role in passing Prop 8 in Californis, for instance; there is a lot of cognitive dissonance among their 'Diversity Rainbow' not being on the same page with the Party goon squads on their main PC issues. they will have to keep selective Judge shopping and making law by fiat from the Federal benches if they allow the states to decide, same as they did with Prop 8.

If ya dont really KNOW your enemy -- you can not defeat them.. If you think the 2016 vote for him was entirely ANTI-HILLARY -- you're not understanding the competition for your tribe here in THIS election...

Why do you think the pro_some-life crowd would stop at simply overturning RoevWade?

Why do you think anybody should believe you psychopaths will stop at merely murdering babies that haven't entirely left the birth canal yet?

Abstract
Abortion is largely accepted even for reasons that do not have anything to do with the fetus' health. By showing that (1) both fetuses and newborns do not have the same moral status as actual persons, (2) the fact that both are potential persons is morally irrelevant and (3) adoption is not always in the best interest of actual people, the authors argue that what we call ‘after-birth abortion’ (killing a newborn) should be permissible in all the cases where abortion is, including cases where the newborn is not disabled.

The authors originally set the age limit at up to two years old; they have since edited that out of their paper after some outrage to 'newborns'. Pagans love human sacrifices, the more the better, and Democrats certainly love paganism, no doubts at all.

Why do you think anybody should believe you psychopaths will stop at merely murdering babies that haven't entirely left the birth canal yet?

Abstract
Abortion is largely accepted even for reasons that do not have anything to do with the fetus' health. By showing that (1) both fetuses and newborns do not have the same moral status as actual persons, (2) the fact that both are potential persons is morally irrelevant and (3) adoption is not always in the best interest of actual people, the authors argue that what we call ‘after-birth abortion’ (killing a newborn) should be permissible in all the cases where abortion is, including cases where the newborn is not disabled.

The authors originally set the age limit at up to two years old; they have since edited that out of their paper after some outrage to 'newborns'. Pagans love human sacrifices, the more the better, and Democrats certainly love paganism, no doubts at all.
Easy. Because few, if any, support killing a baby after birth.

What is the excuse for you psychopaths?

Blue staters will still be able to kill babies and anyone in a red state who wants to kill their baby can just get to a blue state.

Spare me the “some people cant get to another state” bullshit.

Anyone can get to another state. Look at all the homeless people who found their way to California.

Whats the big deal with this being a states rights issue?

It seems more like power posturing than anyting, plus...you blue state assholes make fun of red state people anyways.

Give me an example of a woman who wants an abortion but wont be able to get one if it was a state by state law.

Also....IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET PREGNANT, DONT FUCK WITHOUT PROTECTION.

Every time a supreme court justice nomination comes up they scream "overturn Roe V. Wade" but that only serves to get the angry left motivated. Is that the intent? Roe is so well entrenched in society that it's doubtful if it will ever be addressed. All reasonable conservatives want is to end the horrific "late term abortions" and the federal funding of Planned Parenthood.

Every time a supreme court justice nomination comes up they scream "overturn Roe V. Wade" but that only serves to get the angry left motivated. Is that the intent? Roe is so well entrenched in society that it's doubtful if it will ever be addressed. All reasonable conservatives want is to end the horrific "late term abortions" and the federal funding of Planned Parenthood.

What is your issue with it being a states rights law?

It only means that the issue goes to the states.

My state passed a law in the 90s that says no matter what the federal congress does. No matter what any judge says. No matter what any president says or does, abortion stays safe and legal in my state.

All you people will accomplish is killing a lot of women in red states. The blue states will keep abortion safe and legal.

If I was a woman living in a red state I would move to a blue state.

Forum List

Back