By far the biggest threat to the 2nd is right wingers with the NRA leading the pack.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
I'm a big supporter of the second amendment but if that amendment is defined by this hate group they call a party or the NRA, we would be a lot better off not having the second Amendment. There is no way in hell that the NRA and Gun Bubbas perception and opinion of the second was even close to why our forefathers put in the 2nd in the constitution. In fact if they knew how it would be misinterpreted by these brain dead, they would apose the 2nd themselves.

I'm a big supporter of the second amendment but if that amendment is defined by this hate group they call a party or the NRA, we would be a lot better off not having the second Amendment. There is no way in hell that the NRA and Gun Bubbas perception and opinion of the second was even close to why our forefathers put in the 2nd in the constitution. In fact if they knew how it would be misinterpreted by these brain dead, they would apose the 2nd themselves.
Not one member of the NRA has gone out and committed a mass murder. Progressives like the FBI allows mentally ill people not to be put away, but allowed to pass their background checks to murder many, just so the FBI's jobs can be justified...

I'm a big supporter of the second amendment but if that amendment is defined by this hate group they call a party or the NRA, we would be a lot better off not having the second Amendment.
Shut up already. Your only intention is to betray the Constitution and repeal all of civil rights along with our gun rights. You've said enough.

Last edited:
And for being braindead, you are the perfect candidate by showing the example.

These guys thought not having a 2nd amendment was a great idea.
1618764109983.png

"Gun Bubbas" aren't the problem, the NRA isn't the problem...dark Democrats are the problem...look it up.
I'm always fascinated at how you twisted LefTards can somehow think the 2nd can be misinterpreted...the framers meant exactly what they said, this shit is simple for thirgraders.
"THE PEOPLE"...nothing complex or confusing about it.
Who were our framers referring to when they said..."WE THE PEOPLE"?

1618764615954.jpeg

Gee whiz. People are such geniuses. When you question another human being's mental state and right to possess firearms, you most certain deserved to be shot and killed and that is a 100% justifiable homicide.

Bullshit. You are an anti gun fascist.

The biggest threat to the Second Amendment is people not reading past “A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, "

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe ...

Uh huh. We beleeeeeeve ewe!

Have you ever looked up what the Founders said about firearms? For example:

”What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

”The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
- Thomas Jefferson, Commonplace Book (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776

“To disarm the people...s the most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith, The Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution, June 14, 1788

“I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers."
- George Mason, Address to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 4, 1788

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every country in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops."
- Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution, October 10, 1787

credit to ....

LaPierre needs a new yacht.

Uh huh. We beleeeeeeve ewe!
Look at this cartoon characters , gibberish he throws in every one of his threads. BOINGY BOINGY BOINGY!

Have you ever looked up what the Founders said about firearms? For example:

”What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

”The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
- Thomas Jefferson, Commonplace Book (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776

“To disarm the people...s the most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith, The Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution, June 14, 1788

“I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers."
- George Mason, Address to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 4, 1788

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every country in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops."
- Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution, October 10, 1787

credit to ....

Your garbage quotes can be over ridden with logic , Gee Golly Gee I wonder what our forefathers thought about the internet. Won't wash/ They had no Idea it would just arm this countries biggest threat. Got that Killer?

One question Gun Bubbas , should people be able to arm themselves with atomic bombs. You can arm yourself with Tanks battleships and machine guns now , do you actually think that the founding fathers put that into perspective. When They came up with the 2nd . Or did you think that they thought or realized it would be this countries biggest threat and enemy that would be armed to the teeth like it is now. That's you people gun Bubbas. Gee Golly gee.

Forum List

Back