By 2028, 700 Million Worldwide Will Die From The Covid-19 Vax

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
I don't trust the jab, something is not right.

Dr. David Martin has a deep medical science and investment resume. Dr. Martin also runs a company (M·CAM International) that finances cutting-edge innovation worldwide. He joined Greg Kelly to discuss the ongoing and unfolding Covid-19 (CV19) vax genocide and litigation.

Dr. Martin is suing medical companies and the federal government involved in delivering the so-called vaccines for Covid-19 (CV19). According to Dr. Martin, the CV19 vaccines are “bioweapons.”

By 2028, 700 Million Worldwide Will Die From The Covid-19 Vax | Principia Scientific Intl.

That's why I never got the vaccine. COVID for me back in 2020 was like a three-day mild case of the flu.
Me it the same and All the people around me who have been vaccinated have had health problems and they have all had covid and the media does not talk about all his people who have his concerns, they hide the truth from us.

Me it the same and All the people around me who have been vaccinated have had health problems and they have all had covid and the media does not talk about all his people who have his concerns, they hide the truth from us.

We'll never know the full scale of the damage caused by the vaccines. That will be denied by the media and pharmaceutical companies for the next hundred years, as otherwise perfectly healthy individuals drop dead in their tracks.

What irks me the most, is that those who live by every injection of that foul substance, would die before they gave President Trump credit or blame.

Dr. David Martin has a deep medical science and investment resume. Dr. Martin also runs a company (M·CAM International) that finances cutting-edge innovation worldwide. He joined Greg Kelly to discuss the ongoing and unfolding Covid-19 (CV19) vax genocide and litigation.

Dr. Martin is suing medical companies and the federal government involved in delivering the so-called vaccines for Covid-19 (CV19). According to Dr. Martin, the CV19 vaccines are “bioweapons.”

By 2028, 700 Million Worldwide Will Die From The Covid-19 Vax | Principia Scientific Intl.

MBFCLow.png

con4.png

pseudo4.png

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate Principia Scientific International (PSI) a strong conspiracy and Pseudoscience website promoting anti-vaccine propaganda and frequent misinformation regarding climate change.

Detailed Report​

Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

Founded in 2010, Principia Scientific International (PSI) is an organization based in the United Kingdom which promotes fringe views and material to claim that carbon dioxide is not a greenhouse gas. PSI has also published a book titled “Slaying the Sky Dragon: Death of the Greenhouse Gas Theory.” According to their about page, “Principia Scientific International (PSI) is the only independent science body in the world that is legally incorporated to champion the traditional scientific method, as set out in the work of Karl Popper.” The founder and current CEO of Principia Scientific International are John O’Sullivan. For more background information on John O’Sullivan, see here and here.

In November 2019, the PSI Facebook page was banned: Facebook Bans Principia Scientific International Without Explanation. As of 3/13/2020, it does not appear to have been restored.

Read our profile on UK’s government and media.

Funded by / Ownership

Principia Scientific does not list names regarding ownership; however, they state, “Since June 2017 Principia Scientific International is legally registered in the UK as a company incorporated for charitable purposes. We are a ‘Community Interest Company’ overseen and regulated by Companies House.” Revenue is generated through donations.

They have been hiding the truth & lying about science since the plandemic started.
The IFR death rate was never what they sold us,
they knew regular masks can't stop an airborne virus,
they knew HCQ worked well on the original SARS strain,
they knew not treating people until on their death beds was going to kill them,
they knew ventilators were destroying peoples lungs,
they knew early treatment with generic drugs would save the vast majority
they changed the coding on deaths as a scare tactic
the death models were complete junk
lockdowns don't work
healthy children weren't in danger but shutting schools would do the real damage

Everything they say now is a tiny grain of truth wrapped in a BS burrito

I have a bad back was this caused by a vaccine?

I know a woman close to me that since she got the jab she as a brain tumor but all the doctor will never said that it could come from the jab but she became sick right after she got the jab and i pretty sure that all the no good democrat will blame trump from it it they could they will.

You and a bunch of other people who didnt get the jab. No one will know what happens 5 years from now let alone 20 years with no research.

We'll never know the full scale of the damage caused by the vaccines. That will be denied by the media and pharmaceutical companies for the next hundred years, as otherwise perfectly healthy individuals drop dead in their tracks.

What irks me the most, is that those who live by every injection of that foul substance, would die before they gave President Trump credit or blame.
The majority of these coming vax deaths will be blamed on "long covid" & the sheeple will believe them.
They are so transparent but people can't see it.

butchbifocals.jpg

Well, it did happen to the people i know and worse they got the covid i got really sick .
I had da Coovid in Dec 2018-Jan 2019..I'm one tuff mudder and walked away from it with no problemos, nor was I hospitalized and I ripped my bong every day through it.

I had da Coovid in Dec 2018-Jan 2019..I'm one tuff mudder and walked away from it with no problemos, nor was I hospitalized and I ripped my bong every day through it.
All the people around me got the jab and the coovid and i did not have the jab and did not got the coovid.

The next big court case is on July 6, 2022, in federal court in Utah. “This is organized crime,” Dr. Martin adds. “They have hidden behind the immunity shield that absolves them of product liability by naming the delivery of a bioweapon a vaccination program. … This is actually a criminal act.”

It isn't when 'Gub'Mit' does it
1656543326117.png

~S~

New Topics

Forum List

Back