A personal story. Family member said that disabled people can't have sex,so they have to get a hooker in Vegas. Doesn't that sound very much Eugenics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give the full quote of your family member, and in what context. I mean are we talking about quadriplegic people? Then yeah, I can see why. If we're talking about someone with paralyzed legs, I can see how it would be difficult, but not impossible. If we were talking about democrats, I agree, they shouldn't have sex.

Well i have aspergers.

Eugenics (/juːˈdʒɛnɪks/ yoo-JEN-iks; from Ancient Greek εύ̃ (eû) 'good, well', and -γενής (genḗs) 'come into being, growing')[1][2] is a set of beliefs and practices that aim to improve the genetic quality of a human population,[3][4] historically by excluding people and groups judged to be inferior or promoting those judged to be superior

What in the world are you talking about? Is a hooker in Vegas going to improve the genetics of the stricken family member or is going to a hooker in Vegas just going to improve the night of a family member not having sex with a disabled family member? Sounds kind of sick at first read, to me.

Eugenics (/juːˈdʒɛnɪks/ yoo-JEN-iks; from Ancient Greek εύ̃ (eû) 'good, well', and -γενής (genḗs) 'come into being, growing')[1][2] is a set of beliefs and practices that aim to improve the genetic quality of a human population,[3][4] historically by excluding people and groups judged to be inferior or promoting those judged to be superior

That is not eugenics at all.
This is eugenics in action:

blm-abortion.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back