By 2028, 700 Million Worldwide Will Die From The Covid-19 Vax

MBFCLow.png

con4.png

pseudo4.png

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate Principia Scientific International (PSI) a strong conspiracy and Pseudoscience website promoting anti-vaccine propaganda and frequent misinformation regarding climate change.

Detailed Report​

Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

Founded in 2010, Principia Scientific International (PSI) is an organization based in the United Kingdom which promotes fringe views and material to claim that carbon dioxide is not a greenhouse gas. PSI has also published a book titled “Slaying the Sky Dragon: Death of the Greenhouse Gas Theory.” According to their about page, “Principia Scientific International (PSI) is the only independent science body in the world that is legally incorporated to champion the traditional scientific method, as set out in the work of Karl Popper.” The founder and current CEO of Principia Scientific International are John O’Sullivan. For more background information on John O’Sullivan, see here and here.

In November 2019, the PSI Facebook page was banned: Facebook Bans Principia Scientific International Without Explanation. As of 3/13/2020, it does not appear to have been restored.

Read our profile on UK’s government and media.

Funded by / Ownership

Principia Scientific does not list names regarding ownership; however, they state, “Since June 2017 Principia Scientific International is legally registered in the UK as a company incorporated for charitable purposes. We are a ‘Community Interest Company’ overseen and regulated by Companies House.” Revenue is generated through donations.
Keep getting your boosters, Sparky.

We tried to warn you.

No I don't.

I suspected that. I've had one single flu shot in my life, and very seldom ever come down with the flu. Same thing with my wife. Neither of us go the jab. I had COVID back in the Fall of 2020 and it was like a mild case of the flu, that lasted for three days. I even smoke a pack of cigs per day, and am on two inhalers for COPD. My wife had COVID this Spring and got over it in a week.

That's something to be looked into: The relationship between the number of people who never caught COVID, or had mild symptoms, and those who got flu shots every year and had a bad case of COVID.

I bet there's some kind of correlation.

Just curious: Do you get a flu shot every year?
I got the flu in 2016, felt like crap, cant remember what happened those 3 days of hell. I took the flu shot the very next year, felt like crap, then i realized that i didnt need it anymore, because by the time the flu spreads from human to human, the original strain the flu shot was used for, wont work. I havent been sick with the Flu since 1996, never will again.

I don't trust the jab, something is not right.

Dr. David Martin has a deep medical science and investment resume. Dr. Martin also runs a company (M·CAM International) that finances cutting-edge innovation worldwide. He joined Greg Kelly to discuss the ongoing and unfolding Covid-19 (CV19) vax genocide and litigation.

Dr. Martin is suing medical companies and the federal government involved in delivering the so-called vaccines for Covid-19 (CV19). According to Dr. Martin, the CV19 vaccines are “bioweapons.”

By 2028, 700 Million Worldwide Will Die From The Covid-19 Vax | Principia Scientific Intl.
My mother is in her 80's and watches nothing but the TV. She told me that they're now paying compensation for the vaccinations. She said one lass got £120,000 for her boyfriend dying from the vaccine.

I only got mine because of the intention of going on holiday, that didn't happen due to lockdowns. I didn't want the jab, but it was to keep her in doors happy to go on holiday. Other than that, I wouldn't have bothered and regret getting the first two.

Edit : just googled it and she's right

I got the flu in 2016, felt like crap, cant remember what happened those 3 days of hell. I took the flu shot the very next year, felt like crap, then i realized that i didnt need it anymore, because by the time the flu spreads from human to human, the original strain the flu shot was used for, wont work. I havent been sick with the Flu since 1996, never will again.
I've never bothered with the flu jab, never will.

MBFCLow.png

con4.png

pseudo4.png

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate Principia Scientific International (PSI) a strong conspiracy and Pseudoscience website promoting anti-vaccine propaganda and frequent misinformation regarding climate change.

Detailed Report​

Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

Founded in 2010, Principia Scientific International (PSI) is an organization based in the United Kingdom which promotes fringe views and material to claim that carbon dioxide is not a greenhouse gas. PSI has also published a book titled “Slaying the Sky Dragon: Death of the Greenhouse Gas Theory.” According to their about page, “Principia Scientific International (PSI) is the only independent science body in the world that is legally incorporated to champion the traditional scientific method, as set out in the work of Karl Popper.” The founder and current CEO of Principia Scientific International are John O’Sullivan. For more background information on John O’Sullivan, see here and here.

In November 2019, the PSI Facebook page was banned: Facebook Bans Principia Scientific International Without Explanation. As of 3/13/2020, it does not appear to have been restored.

Read our profile on UK’s government and media.

Funded by / Ownership

Principia Scientific does not list names regarding ownership; however, they state, “Since June 2017 Principia Scientific International is legally registered in the UK as a company incorporated for charitable purposes. We are a ‘Community Interest Company’ overseen and regulated by Companies House.” Revenue is generated through donations.
UK. That would be MI6 working the propaganda. Kennedy (The Real Anthony Fauci) has already alerted us to CIA-MI6 internet molestations.

Forum List

Back