Buying a Lemon--Vaccine Defenders--Any Sales/Marketing Folks Out There?

How come it didn’t bother you guys in the very beginning when trump lied to us about corona?

We now know he knew how bad it was going to be. But he didn’t want that to hurt his economy, so he lied. But that lie you are ok with.
See? This is ultimately where the vaxxers go. It’s about Trump. The vaccines are political in their minds. They see them as being anti-Trump. A vaccine! So they support the vaccines unconditionally because they hate Trump.

Fuck Trump. He’s an asshole. Though he did support the vaccines and supposedly was vaxxed. Forget Trump. Now start really using your brain to analyze the situation. Can you do it?

The vaccines are going just fine. Most of the people getting infected are red-staters who refuse to get their shots. Even with the breakthrough cases, (few as they are), the cases are mild.

If there is a cultist, it's the people who refuse to get their shots because getting them would be renouncing the One True God, Donald Trump. (even though Trump and his family quietly got their shots.)
You are pushing propaganda...Michigan, California other lib states are the ones being hit now--you know the ones with the vaccinated.

On top of this if you look up counties in each state like I do to see who is getting hit by covid---its lib controlled areas--It's like a wave that WAS southeast in July---then the wave spread up north and more to the west.

Last edited:
A few years ago I had a sweet little sedan with low-profile tires. These tires might work in, idk, southern California. But this car was a complete bust in Michigan, not only with our weather, but with our worst roads in the nation.

Time and again I took the car to the tire shop. They knew me by name. I knew the car was all wrong, I admitted it, and couldn't wait to offload it. For me it was a lemon. I grew to hate that car.

Why can so few admit this about the covid vaccines? That at the very least, they're not living up to the hype?

What is this phenomenon where you take it and it's like you work for Pfizer or Moderna or something? I don't understand this. I have taken wonderful medications and horrid medications and been honest about all of them. Yet it seems there's a component in these vaccines that turns people into glassy-eyed religious cultists.

Marketing/sales people: is there a name for this? Is there something about buying a product and then advocating for it?
If you knew the car was wrong, then you were the lemon.

The vaccine worked for me. Your mileage may vary!

Thank you. One of the more reasonable takes here, that second paragraph. So I will meet you halfway and reiterate that I'm glad my parents, in their mid-70s, took the vaccines and the booster. I don't think the vaccines are ALL terrible, and they are a great thing for some people. But I don't think they're great for everyone and I certainly don't think they're living up to the hype, as you say.

People who advocate heavily for their "brand" have obviously been highly satisfied with the performance. Maybe a few have been highly satisfied with the vaccines so far. But how can you look around and say, yeah, this is great? Especially where I am, in Michigan?
People in Michigan are stupid. Perhaps that is the reason.

See? This is ultimately where the vaxxers go. It’s about Trump. The vaccines are political in their minds. They see them as being anti-Trump. A vaccine! So they support the vaccines unconditionally because they hate Trump.

Fuck Trump. He’s an asshole. Though he did support the vaccines and supposedly was vaxxed. Forget Trump. Now start really using your brain to analyze the situation. Can you do it?

Many could say the same thing about you!

Right. To all of this.

People don't believe me, but my initial decision on the vaccines is based on terrible experiences I had in the past with flu vaccines ever since I acquired two autoimmune diseases. People think these make me "immuno-compromised" but this is not always the case. What it DOES is make my immune system whacky. And anything that messes it up, like vaccines--messes it up. So what I did was wait, like a reasonable person? If I saw a sterilizing vaccine that really DID protect my loved ones and students, I would have taken it even if it cost my ill health for a while. But it doesn't do that. As I have said. I know MANY fully vaccinated people who are getting and have had covid. Pretty bad cases too.

That said, if I had a lung issue like COPD, I would probably take them. I'm not one who says they are ALWAYS great or ALWAYS bad. Which is why mandates are so awful. And make me even more skeptical about what's behind all this....
Why is it that you people STILL do not realize that the vaccie works very well against the Alpha variant of COVID, and does a pretty good job of knocking down the symptoms for the Delta variant. The Omicron variant is being described as very mild and probably will not require any vaccine.

If you are shooting at an elephant and miss, how did you not expect the gun to work iif you shoot the tree next to the elephant?

It's from the official Michigan govt covid website. It's true even if you nickname me. It's true no matter what. Fully 25% of covid deaths in MI in the last month are among the fully vaccinated. Follow the link and look for yourself. Here, I'll help you. Page 25
You must suck at math! That means 75% of the deaths were from the unvaccinated! Either way you are dead, and the unvaccinated die at a rate 3 times that of the vaccinated.

Secondly I do not "have to" take, nor do I take, the flu shot every year. It messes me up. Not only that, the last year anyone in my family took the flu shot was the year the ONLY member of our family to get the flu shot was also the ONLY member of our family to be officially dx with the flu. The rest of us never caught it. And we all lived in the same house. That was it for us.

The covid vax is similar
No. It is not. The flew vaccine or flu shot targets only the flu viruses that are expected to show. A few years ago, my daughter worked for the TSA long before COVID. She got sick and came down with a really bad case of the flu. She gave it to her mother, who also got severely ill. Both were diagnosed as the Hong Kong flu, even though they were about the only ones in the whole country to get it. The doctors said they had not seen that strain in 40 years. I had the flu shot, and never caught it, despite living in the same house with both of them. Neither did my two grandsons.

A few years ago I had a sweet little sedan with low-profile tires. These tires might work in, idk, southern California. But this car was a complete bust in Michigan, not only with our weather, but with our worst roads in the nation.

Time and again I took the car to the tire shop. They knew me by name. I knew the car was all wrong, I admitted it, and couldn't wait to offload it. For me it was a lemon. I grew to hate that car.

Why can so few admit this about the covid vaccines? That at the very least, they're not living up to the hype?

What is this phenomenon where you take it and it's like you work for Pfizer or Moderna or something? I don't understand this. I have taken wonderful medications and horrid medications and been honest about all of them. Yet it seems there's a component in these vaccines that turns people into glassy-eyed religious cultists.

Marketing/sales people: is there a name for this? Is there something about buying a product and then advocating for it?

It's called "raping the sheep".

Truth:

The vaccines do not prevent or reduce transmission. The vaccines do not prevent you from getting covid. We are down to this: they MAY keep you from getting a severe case or dying. But that effect is waning over time.

They come with potential hefty side effects and likely minor ones that may make you miss work.

So it is perfectly reasonable to decimate mandates and let every person make a reasonable decision for themselves, especially given that we know NO long term effects.

I invite anyone to find anything unreasonable in what I said.
The vaccines prevented me from getting the original COVID variant Alpha. That blows your whole theory.

Yes. Yesterday someone was bragging about Africa. Today, South Africa is where the new Omega variant is coming from.

The vaccine has nothing to do with Trump. You guys politicized wearing masks and social distancing. To suggest we politicized this is a stretch. You guys politicize everything. Global warming? Fake news. Lies from the Green Corporations and tree huggers.

Even when 3 out of every 4 deaths is an unvaccinated person, you still insist you are right.

And you praised Trump for getting us the vaccine so soon, but now you won't fucking take it? Idiots.

Yes. Yesterday someone was bragging about Africa. Today, South Africa is where the new Omega variant is coming from.

The vaccine has nothing to do with Trump. You guys politicized wearing masks and social distancing. To suggest we politicized this is a stretch. You guys politicize everything. Global warming? Fake news. Lies from the Green Corporations and tree huggers.

Even when 3 out of every 4 deaths is an unvaccinated person, you still insist you are right.

And you praised Trump for getting us the vaccine so soon, but now you won't fucking take it? Idiots.
You have me confused with a Trumper. I’m far from it. I try to think logically and am not afflicted with partisahip in either of the two criminal political parties, as you are.

Trump has nothing to do with whether the vaccines are effective or not. Get that through your think skull.

Most of the time, mutations are so small that they don’t significantly affect how the virus works, or they make the virus weaker, Dr. Rhoads says. But occasionally, a mutation helps the virus copy itself or get into our cells more easily.

“If these advantageous genetic mistakes are included when the virus replicates, they’re passed on and eventually become part of the virus’s normal genome,” Dr. Rhoads explains. We can see these mutations accumulate over time, and that’s how we get new variants of a virus strain.

If you get confused about strains, variants and mutations, think of it this way: New variants of a virus strain emerge through the process of mutation. In the media, the words strain and variant are often used interchangeably.

Vaccines that keep hosts alive but still allow transmission could thus allow very virulent strains to circulate in a population. Here we show experimentally that immunization of chickens against Marek's disease virus enhances the fitness of more virulent strains, making it possible for hyperpathogenic strains to transmit. Immunity elicited by direct vaccination or by maternal vaccination prolongs host survival but does not prevent infection, viral replication or transmission, thus extending the infectious periods of strains otherwise too lethal to persist. Our data show that anti-disease vaccines that do not prevent transmission can create conditions that promote the emergence of pathogen strains that cause more severe disease in unvaccinated hosts.
And that is why the only way to save ChickenKind, all chickens, had to be vaccinated! Get your vaccine, or mankind is destined for doom, like Chickenkind....according to this scientist! :eek: The only way to save the chickens, was to vaccinated them ALL! Get vaccinated, NOW!

Forum List

Back