Buying a Lemon--Vaccine Defenders--Any Sales/Marketing Folks Out There?

Says who? Got a link to that study? Does this claim have consensus among the scientific community o4 did you hear it on joe rogan?

Most of the time, mutations are so small that they don’t significantly affect how the virus works, or they make the virus weaker, Dr. Rhoads says. But occasionally, a mutation helps the virus copy itself or get into our cells more easily.

“If these advantageous genetic mistakes are included when the virus replicates, they’re passed on and eventually become part of the virus’s normal genome,” Dr. Rhoads explains. We can see these mutations accumulate over time, and that’s how we get new variants of a virus strain.

If you get confused about strains, variants and mutations, think of it this way: New variants of a virus strain emerge through the process of mutation. In the media, the words strain and variant are often used interchangeably.

Vaccines that keep hosts alive but still allow transmission could thus allow very virulent strains to circulate in a population. Here we show experimentally that immunization of chickens against Marek's disease virus enhances the fitness of more virulent strains, making it possible for hyperpathogenic strains to transmit. Immunity elicited by direct vaccination or by maternal vaccination prolongs host survival but does not prevent infection, viral replication or transmission, thus extending the infectious periods of strains otherwise too lethal to persist. Our data show that anti-disease vaccines that do not prevent transmission can create conditions that promote the emergence of pathogen strains that cause more severe disease in unvaccinated hosts.

Most of the time, mutations are so small that they don’t significantly affect how the virus works, or they make the virus weaker, Dr. Rhoads says. But occasionally, a mutation helps the virus copy itself or get into our cells more easily.

“If these advantageous genetic mistakes are included when the virus replicates, they’re passed on and eventually become part of the virus’s normal genome,” Dr. Rhoads explains. We can see these mutations accumulate over time, and that’s how we get new variants of a virus strain.

If you get confused about strains, variants and mutations, think of it this way: New variants of a virus strain emerge through the process of mutation. In the media, the words strain and variant are often used interchangeably.

Vaccines that keep hosts alive but still allow transmission could thus allow very virulent strains to circulate in a population. Here we show experimentally that immunization of chickens against Marek's disease virus enhances the fitness of more virulent strains, making it possible for hyperpathogenic strains to transmit. Immunity elicited by direct vaccination or by maternal vaccination prolongs host survival but does not prevent infection, viral replication or transmission, thus extending the infectious periods of strains otherwise too lethal to persist. Our data show that anti-disease vaccines that do not prevent transmission can create conditions that promote the emergence of pathogen strains that cause more severe disease in unvaccinated hosts.
How come it didn’t bother you guys in the very beginning when trump lied to us about corona?

We now know he knew how bad it was going to be. But he didn’t want that to hurt his economy, so he lied. But that lie you are ok with.

Ya but if they came up with a cure all we’d still have idiot holdouts who refuse to believe.

I do hope insurance companies force enough of you to do the right thing. You’ll still have a choice. Sort of like how they charge smokers more. Do you have a problem with this?
I have a problem with COHERSION AND THREATS to those who disagree. Which is what you are doing now.

That is why you are getting blow back and that this is experimental BS

NOW I ASK AGAIN. WHY THESE FUCKING PHARMA COMPANIES WILL NOT DO TRADITIONAL VACCINES?

People like you keep threatening. Go ahead and try going Nazi here in the U.S and we will settle this the old fashion way.

Tired of listening to you fuckers whine and bitch. It is people like you that shut down this county and fucked our economy. And it is people like you that kiss pharma's ass and not allow other treatments being used around the world. And it is people like you that don't push for traditional vaccines that have had many years of real human trials.

We are in the trenches now. Just the way it is.

This post merely proves you are completely misinformed. Jesus dude, Fauci has lied repeatedly. Do you not know this? He even admitted lying. His number one job for the last 50 years is to prevent a pandemic or at least prepare the nation for one. He’s clearly failed on both counts.
I don't swim in conspiracy theory/misinformation pool 24x7. I don't see boogeymen under every rock or in my closets.
Fauci has done/said nothing that makes me think he doesn't have the public health interest first in his mind.
Tough to prepare for or even respond to a pandemic of this magnitude when the top guy...won't listen to you.
Then, manages to convince 1/3 of the US population not to listen to him as well.

How come it didn’t bother you guys in the very beginning when trump lied to us about corona?

We now know he knew how bad it was going to be. But he didn’t want that to hurt his economy, so he lied. But that lie you are ok with.
I was never ok with shutting down. My posts back then were exactly that. That has never changed. What lies. In the beginning here comes Fa Chi......saying million people are going to die. Your side was saying don't do anything it's racist.

All nonsense. My point then was to stay open and protect the vulnerable the best we can and go on with our lives. Like we have done before in this country. I called the virus then the MAIL IN VIRUS.

Trump is pro vaccine and pro choice. I'm against it because it's experimental BS from Pharma, without long term trials.

I don't swim in conspiracy theory/misinformation pool 24x7. I don't see boogeymen under every rock or in my closets.
Fauci has done/said nothing that makes me think he doesn't have the public health interest first in his mind.
Tough to prepare for or even respond to a pandemic of this magnitude when the top guy...won't listen to you.
Then, manages to convince 1/3 of the US population not to listen to him as well.
Fuck that lying ass. He's crawfished on issues for 2 years now. Especially gain of function research in that lab. ECO health alliance. And they are still doing it. Basically germ warfare research.

I was never ok with shutting down. My posts back then were exactly that. That has never changed. What lies. In the beginning here comes Fa Chi......saying million people are going to die. Your side was saying don't do anything it's racist.

All nonsense. My point then was to stay open and protect the vulnerable the best we can and go on with our lives. Like we have done before in this country. I called the virus then the MAIL IN VIRUS.

Trump is pro vaccine and pro choice. I'm against it because it's experimental BS from Pharma, without long term trials.
You praised him for getting us the vaccine so fast, but then you won’t take it. Huh

NOW I ASK AGAIN. WHY THESE FUCKING PHARMA COMPANIES WILL NOT DO TRADITIONAL VACCINES?
They've been trying for decades to create a traditional vaccine for the various corona viruses, such as for the Common Cold and SARS COV 1, Mers, and have been unsuccessful so far, from all that I've read.....

These vaccines, although imperfect, are the best that they can do, so far....

I'm certain scientists are still trying, if even possible, it could take several more years, if not decades?

Though, someone on this site said there is a new traditional vaccine in the works.... I'll believe it, when I see it!

You praised him for getting us the vaccine so fast, but then you won’t take it. Huh
No. I was for a vaccine. Not this BS. I've said it enough. I'm not taking that experimental BS.

I've said make a traditional one and I'll CONSIDER IT. 'The traditional vaccines aren't EXPERIMENTAL and are not offered here.

I don't care which side is in power on this. And if you havn't noticed people here that I went at it with are now on the same side over this.

They've been trying for decades to create a traditional vaccine for the various corona viruses, such as for the Common Cold and SARS COV 1, Mers, and have been unsuccessful so far, from all that I've read.....

These vaccines, although imperfect, are the best that they can do, so far....

I'm certain scientists are still trying, if even possible, it could take several more years, if not decades?

Though, someone on this site said there is a new traditional vaccine in the works.... I'll believe it, when I see it!
Covaxin is a vector based whole SARS COVID 19 antigen. And it is made in India.

It IS POSSIBLE.

As an inactivated vaccine, Covaxin uses a more traditional technology that is similar to the inactivated polio vaccine. Initially, a sample of SARS-CoV-2 was isolated by India's National Institute of Virology and used to grow large quantities of the virus using vero cells. From then on, the viruses are soaked in beta-propiolactone, which deactivates them by binding to their genes, while leaving other viral particles intact. The resulting inactivated viruses are then mixed with the aluminium-based adjuvant Alhydroxiquim-II.[9][10]

No. I was for a vaccine. Not this BS. I've said it enough. I'm not taking that experimental BS.

I've said make a traditional one and I'll CONSIDER IT. 'The traditional vaccines aren't EXPERIMENTAL and are not offered here.

I don't care which side is in power on this. And if you havn't noticed people here that I went at it with are now on the same side over this.
Who are the converts?

Well that does it. You swim in a pool of ignorance. Damn dude. That’s fucked up.

I don’t know anything about all that. Links?
If you don't know anything about it by now, links are not likely to make a lasting impression on you.

However, if you are reasonably intelligent, you should have no problem putting this together with just the common knowledge available to all of us. To begin with, you need to understand that tony and company are all on record condemning the use of the PCR-test, claiming that it doesn't distinguish between covid and the flu, and that, even if it did, setting it at a threshold of anything over 35 would produce nothing but meaningless results. So, a lot of thinking people want to know why NONE OF THEM acted on their "expert" knowledge when it came to labs using such a test, and set too high.

And then there's the issue of non-thinking people continuing to listen to these "experts" who, all at once, forgot what they knew about the PCR-test and its limitations for a whole year . . . if you can believe that. You don't believe that, do you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back