Buttigieg takes break from months long maternity leave to announce he is inept.

Petey is a token appointment and he is incompetent.
Gay men adopt children as a status symbol and as a fashion accessory like an exotic pet.
He is using his gayness as a defense against criticism.
These greedy corrupt Democrat politicians don't care about the suffering that they cause.

It was just revealed ol Pete has been on maternity leave since mid August while the country's supply chain falls apart. He was shamed into making a statement, and all he can say is he doesn't know WTF to do.

Clown, maybe he should have tried to bullshit the Country & play the blame game just like the former 45 did whenever he fucked up something.

He should not have been allowed paternity leave AT ALL. The purpose of it is to allow a husband to help the wife who, after all, just want through the grueling childbirth process. in my last job, a husband was granted 2 weeks paternity leave (unless the birth was a C-section, in which case the father was given more time to help his wife.)

In this case, nobody went through labor and delivery. (Well, someone did….just not either of these two men.)

Petey is a token appointment and he is incompetent.
Gay men adopt children as a status symbol and as a fashion accessory like an exotic pet.
He is using his gayness as a defense against criticism.
These greedy corrupt Democrat politicians don't care about the suffering that they cause.
When did Butttigieg bring up his gayness, 45 asslicker?

He should not have been allowed paternity leave AT ALL. The purpose of it is to allow a husband to help the wife who, after all, just want through the grueling childbirth process. in my last job, a husband was granted 2 weeks paternity leave (unless the birth was a C-section, in which case the father was given more time to help his wife.)

In this case, nobody went through labor and delivery. (Well, someone did….just not either of these two men.)
Don't you right wing drama queens have anything else to whine about?

Lots of ORANGE MAN BAD from the resident Dimtard Cultists.

Nothing on Buttplug's incompetence.
Funny how you retards who rant & piss & moan about big gubmint now want the Feds to fix a supply chain issue that has been caused by a number of factors including the approx. 25000 truck drivers who have left the industry in the past couple years alone.

There must be a shortage of MAGA hats & camo, right Ace?

Glad someone in the Demafascist cult is at least honest…they are clueless and don’t know what they are doing

I see you couldn’t refute my point about the reason for paternity leave, so you default to a meaningless response and insult. If you left wingers can’t argue the point, why bother responding at all?
By law he was allowed to take the leave. If you don't like it then get your Trump party asslickers in Congress to change it.

By law he was allowed to take the leave. If you don't like it then get your Trump party asslickers in Congress to change it.
Can’t. The leftists have hijacked the country, and special accommodation is given to their “protected” minorities. Perfect example is that rapist who was protected because got to protect transgender laws.

And don’t tell me you are defending the idiot‘s decision to stay out of work while the country is experiencing a major supply chain disruption. Just because the guy is gay doesn’t mean he gets a pass on incompetence, irresponsibility, and stupidity. The only reason the former mayor of a failed town (South Bend) gets a cabinet position is because they were looking for a gay. Too bad we no longer pick people based on qualifications (or we wouldn’t be stuck with Harris, either).

Does Buttplug think he’s pregnant?
Are we going to be forced into accepting male pregnancies just because they say they are?

1634502908774.png

Can’t. The leftists have hijacked the country, and special accommodation is given to their “protected” minorities. Perfect example is that rapist who was protected because got to protect transgender laws.

And don’t tell me you are defending the idiot‘s decision to stay out of work while the country is experiencing a major supply chain disruption. Just because the guy is gay doesn’t mean he gets a pass on incompetence, irresponsibility, and stupidity. The only reason the former mayor of a failed town (South Bend) gets a cabinet position is because they were looking for a gay. Too bad we no longer pick people based on qualifications (or we wouldn’t be stuck with Harris, either).
Do you asslicking Trump traitortots ever get tired of crying over Biden beating 45's ass?

I thought you clowns wanted "big gubmint" to stay out of the way of private business & let our capitalist system work?

Do you asslicking Trump traitortots ever get tired of crying over Biden beating 45's ass?

I thought you clowns wanted "big gubmint" to stay out of the way of private business & let our capitalist system work?
What you just said has nothing to do with my point about paternity leave. I know I’ve won the argument when you have nothing to say other than a profanity-laced insult.

Why anyone would want to cast their lot with liberals, given how nasty they are to anyone who disagrees, is beyond me. Now….bye-bye.

Forum List

Back