*Buttigieg Cancels Campaign Gig at Gay Location: Stripper Pole*

I think I will defend Buttigig here. Its not about the Homosexuals. It's about the Pole.

Bill Clinton never appeared at a political event in a Tittie Bar, and it wasn't because he didn't approve of the Lasses---he most assuredly did; he couldn't be in a picture with the Lasses and the Pole.

Still like to see Buttigig in an intenecine quagmire, though. He deserves that, not because he likes the ponies, but because he is a religious hypocrite of the worst order. He has implied that you can't be both a Republican and a Christian. Fuck him.

It's just been my experience that the quicker someone is to tell you how good of a Christian they are...the quicker you need to be looking out for your wallet and your wife. {But not this latter in Buttigig's case.}

If your Bullshit Meter doesn't peg when this Buttigig Bitch starts talking---get it re-calibrated.

The ONLY reason he is even near being a "viable candidate" is because of the amazing field of Ass-Clowns he is running against.

If Buttigieg thinks his lip service to Christianity will do him any good, he's got another thing coming.

Sorry bout that,

1. Poles are associated with whom?
  2. Women?
  3. So Buttplug has issues with Women?
  4. His mother made him into a fag.
  5. Now he hates his mother.
  6. And hates who else?
  7. Women.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back