But, but, but it's Missouri... WOW...

At least they will eat it and use the carcass. Not sport hunting..I hope.
Magnificent animals. :(

That's pretty cool. A state with gators and elk.

I wonder if a gator ever caught a small elk. :eusa_think:

I heard out state is losing our moose population due to changing climate, we might need to replace it with more elk herds.

I heard out state is losing our moose population due to changing climate, we might need to replace it with more elk herds.

Missouri has alligators?

In SW Missouri we don't have any but we do have bears and bobcat.

Sounds like it is pretty controlled operation put on by the Missouri Department of Conservation... Would take several generations for the population grow and that is with heavy handed control... Absolute restricted hunting... I was a little surprised that hey allowed rifle hunting... Fine looking animals and I bet their good eating...

Missourian

Missouri has alligators?
My mistake. . . must just be released pets. Would never be able to do that here.

Missouri has alligators?
My mistake. . . must just be released pets. Would never be able to do that here.

Maybe if you flushed a baby gator down the toilet, it would grow up to be 20 feet long in the sewer.

Think I saw a movie about that once. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back