Bush received pre-9/11 warnings. Did Obama receive pre-4/15 warnings?

It is documented widespread common knowledge that Bush received pre-9/11 warnings - which the right doesn't like to hear about. Therefore, I have no doubt that the right will be working overtime trying to make a case that Obama received pre-4/15 warnings - even if they have to fabricate them. It'll be like endless Ben Ghazi...[/QUOTE
No that is widespread far left talking point that has been debunked many times.

Absolutely he was warned. Because Clinton had the opportunity to take Bin Laden down but didn't. He let him go. After that Bush stepped into office and was warned that because of Clintons stupidity ( in addition to Clintons cut and run decision earning americans title "paper tigers" by bin laden ) he left Americans wide open. Thanks for reminding everyone about that! - Jeri

It is documented widespread common knowledge that Bush received pre-9/11 warnings - which the right doesn't like to hear about. Therefore, I have no doubt that the right will be working overtime trying to make a case that Obama received pre-4/15 warnings - even if they have to fabricate them. It'll be like endless Ben Ghazi...[/QUOTE
No that is widespread far left talking point that has been debunked many times.

Absolutely he was warned. Because Clinton had the opportunity to take Bin Laden down but didn't. He let him go. After that Bush stepped into office and was warned that because of Clintons stupidity ( in addition to Clintons cut and run decision earning americans title "paper tigers" by bin laden ) he left Americans wide open. Thanks for reminding everyone about that! - Jeri

I think you'd better watch the video that Dean linked to and edit your post.

It is documented widespread common knowledge that Bush received pre-9/11 warnings - which the right doesn't like to hear about. Therefore, I have no doubt that the right will be working overtime trying to make a case that Obama received pre-4/15 warnings - even if they have to fabricate them. It'll be like endless Ben Ghazi...

LaKota i don't give a Shit if Chuck Norris was President and Rambo was head of the FBI....9/11 would have very likely still happened.....that's something people like you don't seem to like hearing....or just cant except....

Oh boy!

The libs hope these bombers were Tea Party blew up in their face.

Now they are trying to find a way to blame Bush!

They are really getting desperate!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

David-Sirota-Lets-hope-Boston-Marathon-bomber-white-American.png

Chris Matthews: 'Normally' Domestic Terrorists 'Tend to Be on the Far Right' | NewsBusters

CNN Analyst Suggests 'Right-Wing Extremists' Could Be Behind Boston Bombing | NewsBusters

Shameful: New York Times Columnist Nicholas Kristof Links Boston Explosion to GOP, Others Pile On | NewsBusters

Al Sharpton's Radio Producer Tweets Speculation That 'Anti-Gov' Group Behind Boston Marathon Bombings | NewsBusters

Chris Matthews: Did Boston Bombing Have Anything To Do With Tax Day? | NewsBusters

ABC Speculates: Was Boston 'Homegrown Terror?' Features Mark Potok on 'Extreme Right' | NewsBusters

CNN Won't Call Out Barney Frank for Politicizing Boston Bombing, But MSNBC Did | NewsBusters

Randi Rhodes Explodes: Rush, Sean, Glenn, Michele Bachmann, Peter King! They're All Terrorists! | NewsBusters

Actual Salon Headline: 'Let?s Hope the Boston Marathon Bomber Is a White American' | NewsBusters

MSNBC Brings On Harvard Professor to Speculate ?Far Right? May Be Responsible For Boston Attack | NewsBusters

MSNBC Brings on Guest To Wonder About Bomber's Message: 'Abortion?' 'Taxes?' 'Tea Party?' | NewsBusters __________________

Is Obama to blame for allowing the older brother into the country?

I don't know who makes those decisions but it's certainly the fault of the current govt.

Spin that

Bush had vague warnings that something might happen someday. obama had name address family members date of entry and potential targets.

Where was Hillary? The state department takes care of visas.

It is documented widespread common knowledge that Bush received pre-9/11 warnings - which the right doesn't like to hear about. Therefore, I have no doubt that the right will be working overtime trying to make a case that Obama received pre-4/15 warnings - even if they have to fabricate them. It'll be like endless Ben Ghazi...

sure America got pre 911 warnings !! they get thousands of tips each week !!but none of the names of the 911 perps were given before the attack !! Glenn: ?After what I have learned this week I?m a changed person.? ? Glenn Beck

Is Obama to blame for allowing the older brother into the country?

I don't know who makes those decisions but it's certainly the fault of the current govt.

Spin that

Bush had vague warnings that something might happen someday. obama had name address family members date of entry and potential targets.

Aw, so Bush was excusable - but Obama is responsible?

BTW, do you have any "credible" proof regarding negligence on the part of U.S. government authorities for allowing the Tsarnaev brothers into the country - especially the older brother?

I've heard some vague TV comments - but no "credible" proof.

Spin that

Aw, so Bush was excusable - but Obama is responsible?

BTW, do you have any "credible" proof regarding negligence on the part of U.S. government authorities for allowing the Tsarnaev brothers into the country - especially the older brother?

I've heard some vague TV comments - but no "credible" proof.

I've heard many stories and as with last night the MSM is still saying information is fluid regarding both brothers.

FBI interviewed dead Boston bombing suspect years ago - CBS News

He was interviewed 2 years ago BTW.

The FBI admitted Friday they interviewed the now-deceased Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev two years ago and failed to find any incriminating information about him.

As first reported by CBS News correspondent Bob Orr, the FBI interviewed Tsarnaev, the elder brother of at-large bombing suspect Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, at the request of a foreign government to see if he had any extremist ties, but failed to find any linkage.

Both Tsarnaev brothers were legal permanent residents of the U.S. There is no evidence so far that either brother received any tactical training.

CBS News correspondent John Miller reports it is likely Russia asked to have the elder Tsarnaev vetted because of suspected ties to Chechen extremists.

More (Interesting): FBI interviewed dead Boston bombing suspect years ago - CBS News

Tamerlan-Tsarnaev.jpg

Did Obama Failure to Enforce Immigration Laws Cause Boston Bombings?

April 19, 2013
By Daniel Greenfield

Did the Boston bombings have to happen? They might not have happened at all if not for Obama’s history of weakening immigration enforcement on violent foreign criminals.

Now let’s go to Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the dead bomber who didn’t have a single American friend, but did have a domestic violence conviction.

Domestic violence convictions are legal grounds for deportation of resident aliens. Unfortunately Obama’s repeated refusal to enforce immigration laws badly demoralized ICE and led to violent criminals remaining in the country and killing Americans.

Tamerlan was the worst of these criminals… but not the only one.

Obama went to Boston and read some words off a teleprompter. It would have been better if he had done the right thing all along so that the speeches would not have been needed.

“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction,” Obama wrote in the Audacity of Hope. It might have been better if he had instead stood with domestic violence victims and the runners of the Boston Marathon.

Did Obama Failure to Enforce Immigration Laws Cause Boston Bombings? | FrontPage Magazine

Already is news which I think you are trying to defuse. IT IS REPORTED, that another country warned us about the older brother and the FBI investigated him. They cleared him. Now if you wish to make an issue out of Bush receiving non-definite threats and want to make some sort of issue out of that how about the Obama administration being warned about the EXACT perpetrator and clearing him???? How about turn about fair play?

Already is news which I think you are trying to defuse. IT IS REPORTED, that another country warned us about the older brother and the FBI investigated him. They cleared him. Now if you wish to make an issue out of Bush receiving non-definite threats and want to make some sort of issue out of that how about the Obama administration being warned about the EXACT perpetrator and clearing him???? How about turn about fair play?

Bush Received More Warnings About 9/11 Than We Realized - Business Insider

The Deafness Before the Storm - The New York Times

Evidence piles up that Bush administration got many pre-9/11 warnings - Open Channel

NY Times reporter: Bush White House didn't listen to 9/11 warnings - CBS News

The Bush Administration Know-It-Alls Who Failed to Heed Warnings Before 9/11 - The Daily Beast

Forum List

Back