Bush received pre-9/11 warnings. Did Obama receive pre-4/15 warnings?

Just wondering where all the Liberals are who tried to pin this on the Republicans and Tea Partiers? They were so sure of themselves until Thursday night. It's laughable to see one side make baseless accusations against the other. It's a whole 'nother thing when they are proven wrong in such a devastating manner as this.

Not me, but I know there's some homegrown Deliverance types out there ticking in the bushes.

Weather Underground - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Weathermen.jpg

obama_ayers_review.jpg

boxofemptyhope.gif

You forgot "You didn't build that"

and

Obama let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him.

Oh wait, that was Bush and the Republicans. Nevermind.

Just wondering where all the Liberals are who tried to pin this on the Republicans and Tea Partiers? They were so sure of themselves until Thursday night. It's laughable to see one side make baseless accusations against the other. It's a whole 'nother thing when they are proven wrong in such a devastating manner as this.

Not me, but I know there's some homegrown Deliverance types out there ticking in the bushes.

You mean people who can be taken out by inexperienced businessmen? Am I supposed to be scared?

You are a right winger. By definition. That means you are beyond scared way into terrified.

You mean people who can be taken out by inexperienced businessmen? Am I supposed to be scared?

You are a right winger. By definition. That means you are beyond scared way into terrified.

I am against the PATRIOT Act, war, the death penalty, the TSA, and arming police with Tasers. Care to point out how that makes me right wing, or scared?

Forum List

Back