Bush campaigns for Bush

there4eyeM

unlicensed metaphysician
Jul 5, 2012
As JEB (reminding us, perhaps, of a certain Civil War General) Bush runs for Republican candidate for president, he invokes his brother's term in his favor. Now that brother has joined the campaign. Does this mean a re-examination of that presidency? Are we being offered a replay? Do the American people want that?

One might think that if George wanted to hurt his brother's number one opponent, he would endorse Trump. According to opinion polls, his touch should be that of Midas in reverse.

I think allowing those conservatives that disagreed with Bush to have a voice is a marvelous thing.

Bush II was not the only player. Many policies were continued by Obama.

Jeb has his own history that needs to seriously be questioned.

Although, it is going to be somewhat humorous to hear some conservatives say.................Boooosh. Ha.

What you thought Bush was going to endorse Rubio?
I would have thought that Jeb would have understood exactly how unpopular his brother is and avoid that altogether.

It shows how desperate he is for a win when he pulls out his brothers endorsement considering how wildly unpopular he is.

I would have thought that Jeb would have understood exactly how unpopular his brother is and avoid that altogether.

It shows how desperate he is for a win when he pulls out his brothers endorsement considering how wildly unpopular he is.

His brother isn't as unpopular in sc

His brother isn't as unpopular in sc
That is the point. He is pulling someone that is widely unpopular across the country to make small inroads in a single state.

IOW, extremely desperate.

There has also been something of a lack of Palin presence for Trump, as well. The added value of "W" and Sarah may be more for one's opponent.

There has also been something of a lack of Palin presence for Trump, as well. The added value of "W" and Sarah may be more for one's opponent.
Palin was, as far as I can tell, a maneuver to try and shift support for Cruiz to himself. Does not seem to be working though as he is gaining on Trump.

Forum List

Back