Bush 1 was down 19 points to Michael D

Won by landslide

Trump can win but he needs a new team
He keeps going on and on about 2016 issues and not 2020 ones
Bush hadn't sacrificed 125,000 American citizens to his re-election campaign.

Do you ever tire of lying?
Wait, you think Bush did sacrifice 125,000 Americans to his re-election campaign?

When did that happen?

No I think you are a big fat liar who makes shit up on a daily basis due to your category 10 TDS :itsok:
I don't suffer from TDS. I would never attempt to defend the orange loser.

Unlike with BUSH41 pulling out a Willie Horton ad at the last minute, Trump has already reached peak racism.

No comparison. After the whole tank photo op and Willie Horton, something else came along in the summer of 1988 that helped swing the tide for Bush Sr. Something no one had seen up till that point unless you plumbed the depths of AM radio in the furthest reaches of this country. Some washed out radio jock from Kansas City started a daily radio show in NYC that espoused largely conservative views...and the rest is history.

Actually, there were a lot of factors that lead to Bush's victory, but the main one was things were still pretty good in 1988. Now, normal scheme of things, you let the other side have a crack, but Dukakis just ran a bad campaign.

Trump is an incumbent running on an awful record. He'll still get about 40% of the vote, though.
JoeB131: Your signature is wrong because President Trump is not responsible for any of the data there.

Forum List

Back