Burning prisoners to death, a punishment sanctioned in Islam

I'm watching Fury with Brad Pitt. The Germans ran out of the building on fire and the Americans instead of shooting them said "no let em burn"

Are we that much better? Are we above such tactics if one day China invaded us and we wanted to strike fear in the hearts of our enemy?

England wanted us to fight a civilized traditional fight and we fought a guerilla warfare they didn't approve of either.

More silly immoral equivalence by one of our loony lefties trying desperately to justify the barbarity of their Jihadist brethren. If you don't get your head outta your ass soon you will suffocate.

I'm watching Fury with Brad Pitt. The Germans ran out of the building on fire and the Americans instead of shooting them said "no let em burn"

Are we that much better? Are we above such tactics if one day China invaded us and we wanted to strike fear in the hearts of our enemy?

England wanted us to fight a civilized traditional fight and we fought a guerilla warfare they didn't approve of either.

More silly immoral equivalence by one of our loony lefties trying desperately to justify the barbarity of their Jihadist brethren. If you don't get your head outta your ass soon you will suffocate.

true and actually the scene was misquoted

that is funny i just watched fury as well

in the scene where the germans ran out of the building on fire

Norman the drivers assistant had been afraid to engage the enemy

until that scene when he mowed down a bunch of them running out of the building (on fire)

Don the tank commander said "good shooting"

while

Trini the tank driver said " you should have let them burn"

Just wanted to point out the similarity.

I also notice Americans who don't like suicide bombers will say they would die for this country.

No you weren't. You were LYING because the truth just doesn't quite express your MINDLESS hate. Like most loony leftists you are only happy when twisting yourself into a pretzel. Evidently it's your favorite position.

hey now, one guy said it was okay - that means that no matter what anyone else says, it's okay and indicative of what all muslims believe.

More lame deflection. Clearly you guys have run out of arrows and are shooting spit balls. No one said "all Muslims believe" but what is clear is that ISIS, like the Taliban and Boko Haram and any number of Jihadi gangs find not only religious justification for their actions but an obligation to impose their Islam by all and any means ... especially violence.

Last edited:
hey now, one guy said it was okay - that means that no matter what anyone else says, it's okay and indicative of what all muslims believe.

More lame deflection. Clearly you guys have run out of arrows and are shooting spit balls. No one said "all Muslims believe" but what is clear is that ISIS, like the Taliban and Boko Haram and any number of Jihadi gangs find not only religious justification for their actions but an obligation to impose their Islam by all and any means ... especially violence.
Reminds me of christians not to long ago.

So having a glass of wine with my girlfriend is an abomination in Islam but burning someone alive is good to go? is that what I'm hearing?

In ww2 didn't we burn japs and Germans with those flame throwers?
i was going to watch it but

i have a good understanding of just how evil they are

Jon please watch it.

i will try

i have watched the beheadings

the stoning to death of women

the hanging of gays

throwing gays off buildings

the shooting to death of people playing music

Makes the footloose town not seem so bad.

footloose town

??????????????

--LOL

What a sick, perverted, barbaric religion Islam is:

Outrage in Mideast over IS killing of Jordan pilot - Yahoo News

However, Hussein Bin Mahmoud, an Islamic State-linked theologian, claimed that two of the Prophet Muhammad's revered successors ordered similar punishment for Arab renegades in the seventh century.

While acknowledging the prophet's saying that God alone punishes by fire, Bin Mahmoud cited a Quranic verse that requires Muslims to punish their enemies in kind. Since U.S.-led airstrikes "burn" Muslims, he argued, the IS group must burn those behind the raids.

Ironic you should mention this. I just posted this a couple of days ago:

Today, February 2nd, marks 503 years since the execution of Hatuey, a Taíno who became the first high-profile casualty in the American (native) resistance to European invasion.

Hatuey was from Hispaniola (the island now split between Haiti and the Dominican Republic), which was then called in the Taíno language Ayiti. In 1511, Spaniard Diego Velazquez set forth for the Cuban island of Caobana. Hatuey took four hundred warriors and went ahead to Caobana to warn the population.

Bartholome de las Casas recounts that he showed the Caobanans a basket of gold and jewels, explaining:
(Wiki) :
"Here is the God the Spaniards worship. For these they fight and kill; for these they persecute us and that is why we have to throw them into the sea... They tell us, these tyrants, that they adore a God of peace and equality, and yet they usurp our land and make us their slaves. They speak to us of an immortal soul and of their eternal rewards and punishments, and yet they rob our belongings, seduce our women, violate our daughters. Incapable of matching us in valor, these cowards cover themselves with iron that our weapons cannot break...[3]"

The people of Caobana did not believe Hatuey's message, and few joined him to fight. Hatuey resorted to guerrilla tactics against the Spaniards, and was able to confine them to their fort at Baracoa. Eventually the Spaniards succeeded in capturing him. On February 2, 1512,[2] he was tied to a stake and burned alive at Yara.[1]

Before he was burned, a priest asked him if he would accept Jesus and go to heaven. Las Casas recalled the reaction of the chief:

[Hatuey], thinking a little, asked the religious man if Spaniards went to heaven. The religious man answered yes... The chief then said without further thought that he did not want to go there but to hell so as not to be where they were and where he would not see such cruel people. This is the name and honor that God and our faith have earned.[4]
Hatuey Wiki

:salute:

Hey, they didn't make it up. They had centuries of Inquisition to copy. Except those were usually women.​

ISIS isn't following the Inquisition. They are following the instructions written in the Koran. How do you treat Arab Muslims who side with the infidels? You burn them to death.

Looks to me like it's following ancient barbaric terror practice. Burning to death is unknown in the contemporary Middle East. Where are you getting this reference to "instructions written in the Koran"? How come the Islamic world is condemning the act as "anti-Islamic"?

So you just say whatever you feel like without even reading what you're actually responding to? Here let me post it for you again, here is an Islamic scholar quoting chapter and verse, how two of Mohammad's most devout followers ordered the same punishment in the 7th century:

However, Hussein Bin Mahmoud, an Islamic State-linked theologian, claimed that two of the Prophet Muhammad's revered successors ordered similar punishment for Arab renegades in the seventh century.

While acknowledging the prophet's saying that God alone punishes by fire, Bin Mahmoud cited a Quranic verse that requires Muslims to punish their enemies in kind. Since U.S.-led airstrikes "burn" Muslims, he argued, the IS group must burn those behind the raids

Of course, to make a stupid point, the OP has to totally ignore the condemnation of these bastards but the vast majority of Muslims and leaders of Muslim majority countries.
The OP is also a sick fuck, using these idiot hate groups as a reason to hate all Muslims, even the poor dude these ***** burnt to death.

Of course you totally ignore the fact that they played the video of the burning pilot in front of a cheering crowd in Qabba with Muslim children enjoying it as well, and that thousands of Muslims are flocking to ISIS, which holds huge swaths of land.

You guys just hate it when someone tells the truth about Islam. Suddenly now, all these Islamic terrorist groups have become "hate groups"? Ha ha ha.

Last edited:

While acknowledging the prophet's saying that God alone punishes by fire, Bin Mahmoud cited a Quranic verse that requires Muslims to punish their enemies in kind. Since U.S.-led airstrikes "burn" Muslims, he argued, the IS group must burn those behind the raids.

that is funny i just watched fury as well

in the scene where the germans ran out of the building on fire

Norman the drivers assistant had been afraid to engage the enemy

until that scene when he mowed down a bunch of them running out of the building (on fire)

Don the tank commander said "good shooting"

while

Trini the tank driver said " you should have let them burn"

Just wanted to point out the similarity.

I also notice Americans who don't like suicide bombers will say they would die for this country.

any and all isil should be killed where they stand

Any jihadi Muslim should be exterminated from the face of this planet, just like a cockroach.

I saw the real full video. It's about 17-19 min. propaganda, and 2 or 3 minutes of the burning. It was sad, angering and surreal at the same time.

Fruits of Islam in action, in the 21st century.

Reminds me of christians not to long ago.

So, you're aout 400 years old? :rofl:

Forum List

Back